Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 24. (Read 157524 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 12:10:46 PM
Smartphone Maker Sirin Labs Unveils New Product Line Running on Blockchain

The Finney devices will run on a Sirin Labs operating system Shield OS designed to support inherent blockchain applications,
including :
A cryptocurrency wallet
3 factors authentication,
secure exchange access,
encrypted communications,
peer-to-peer resource sharing ecosystem,
and an AppStore for decentralized applications provided in partnership with Status.im

source : https://coinjournal.net/sirin-labs-blockchain-smartphone-finney/

Enough said.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 11:15:19 AM
I can't believe all the doom on here!
Status has only just started, the ICO was just a few months ago. Prices always drop after an ICO. Just give the team some time, Status will rise. I'm holding.
people gained money = wow amazing project , x100 blah blah . people loss money = shit coin , no future , i sold all my tokens , scam blah blah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2017, 11:12:58 AM
what's going on with status? have they launched anything? increased users? any shiny graphs to look at anywhere before I consider buying?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 08:25:53 AM
didn't contribute during the ICO but took the opportunity to buy some yesterday when it hits its low and prices just come back up today. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 26, 2017, 01:34:00 AM
I can't believe all the doom on here!
Status has only just started, the ICO was just a few months ago. Prices always drop after an ICO. Just give the team some time, Status will rise. I'm holding.
Activity: 280
September 25, 2017, 08:36:35 PM
They lose their hope, they are destined to lose.
Glad that I already sold that shit coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
September 25, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
They lose their hope, they are destined to lose.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 25, 2017, 04:27:15 PM
It looks like http://slack.status.im/ has been taken down to limit the activities of scammers. I wonder if something else will replace the slack channel.
Activity: 1
September 25, 2017, 06:10:57 AM
I bought them to 0.00000900 unfortunately, I will keep to the last, hope dies last Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 24, 2017, 04:20:51 PM
I sold my lost luck hope. I will continue to add ETH. I hope I make a mistake.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
September 24, 2017, 03:59:11 PM
I dont think its a scam because since the beginnig there has been multiple app projects based on status. Also the devs do some updates in social medial, its not like they ran off with the money. I think the current low price is just speculation. Also there were lots of whales in the ICO. Maybe they sold all their tokens because the coin proved to be bad in short term and that caused the price to go down. They will buy them back once release deadlines are closer.

https://blog.status.im/status-development-update-for-18th-20th-september-9971c8b181df
Activity: 52
September 24, 2017, 03:35:28 PM
Lolololololololololol!!!!!!
Shitest coin I have ever seen. Thank God I sold at 1040 sat.

I told you to sell and buy Golem, but you did not listen to me.
I told you to sell and buy EDG, but you did not listen to me.
Now I tell you to sell and buy KMD, but you will not listen to me.

Lol.

Oh thank you for your advice. I will surely sell all my SNT and buy what the random guy on a forum told!

But random internet guy is well versed in the moon and knows how to get there, so you must believe him and sell all your SNT to the price manipulators Tongue

Seriously though, it looks like the dumpers aren't going any lower than 580-600 sats, and the volume is drying up so that means few others are foolish enough to sell at these prices.  A least the good thing with tokens is that we don't have to worry about miners dumping, further pulling down the price, but until we get something positive to build upon we might be stuck at this price for awhile.

I do wish the devs would at least acknowledge on their official channels the price manipulation going on.  I've seen many scam coins over the years, and the SNT sell off we've seen these last few months resemble those scam coins pretty closely.  Running a successful crypto project is more than just building a quality product.  There is a symbiotic connecting between the project and the market price.  Protecting the investment of the early adapters is just as important as building a quality product, because once a project gets labeled a scam it can be hard to ever recover from that reputation.  The devs screwed up by releasing so many tokens at such a high price for an ICO.  It was a short term profit grab that could end up having long term repercussions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 05:58:39 AM
I remember at ico when i read wp, really find this project, full of creative ideas, it belongs to future.
I think you should be more patient, may be it longs more than a year.
ethereum itself is so young, even we see many doubts in btc, and status is very related to ethereum, so at this time it is hard to see a stable upwarding price for status.
Real believer in ethereum should hold some Status for future.
lets wait for the product comes out , price means shit at this stage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
September 22, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
I remember at ico when i read wp, really find this project, full of creative ideas, it belongs to future.
I think you should be more patient, may be it longs more than a year.
ethereum itself is so young, even we see many doubts in btc, and status is very related to ethereum, so at this time it is hard to see a stable upwarding price for status.
Real believer in ethereum should hold some Status for future.
Activity: 20
September 22, 2017, 10:35:55 PM
ICO is over, what are your think about realistic future price in 1-2 years?
Activity: 252
September 22, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Lol.

Don't laugh out loud too soon, you day trader.

Same as people out there calling BTC is a pyramid scheme and worth 0, then laugh out loud when the price going down.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
I bought for 2x ICO price.   Does anyone know why this is tanking?
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
September 22, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
Hmm after getting out of this coin, lucky me just before the major drop ( got out almost breakeven) , I keep find my self coming back looking at this coin again , I feel there is something big coming but looking back at how this coin reacted in the past make me get a cold feet , But still considering the price this coin at now the risk is not very big compared to the potential profit . The coin right now is half ico price how far low can this coin go in worst case! unless this project is totally scam which I do not think it is , The answer is not really far.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
September 22, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
Wait Q1-Q2 2018 and moon
I bought at ico and sold at 3356 on Cryptopia
Now waiiting to re-buy
Activity: 154
September 22, 2017, 08:36:40 AM

Lol.
Pages:
Jump to: