Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 47. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  

What did u think when IOTA reached top 10 Market Cap?

At first I thought it would be out of top 10 shortly. It's still there after 2 weeks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
current market cap must be Top 30, insane.

BTW, x2 ICO is not that bad...

Yeah, Insane. Overvalued.

I feel like a sucker cause I just bought some, then realized it was in top 30 cap.

Yeah, bought when I saw the coin first came on Bittrex not really knowing that much about it... It got pumped up to 7 cents, then MASSIVE sell orders came though and brought it back down to about 5.8 cents, bounced back to about 6, but I think people are starting to realize with the market cap is just insanely high and the coin is just massively overvalued with how many there is... Did a little research after I bought, sold it, got to keep a little coin, and still made a little profit and got out.....

Legit, wouldn't be surprised if this is down to 3-4 cents in the next 24 hours... almost 7 BILLION coins, and a top 30 Market Cap already is just ridiculous..... If you're interested, I'd wait.  
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Hi, Can I ask what is the ICO price of SNT? thanks

10,000 SNT = 1 ETH.

More or less x2 right now.
so those who joined the ico already profiting coming from this project and for sure those who joined the bounty will dumped if ever they already got their shared i will try to buy little since most of the time ico coins will have good value after 24hrs so let see if how the dev will push his coin and be supported by traders and investors.

10,000 SNT = 1 ETH.

More or less x2 right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

I feel like a sucker cause I just bought some, then realized it was in top 30 cap.

Activity: 182

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation

people are celebrating 2X ico price at listing Grin
such a joke

It's just the beginning man.

Let's save the joke for the next few weeks.
Activity: 38
people are celebrating 2X ico price at listing Grin
such a joke
Activity: 182
Its a pretty high cap.
Activity: 154
 Shocked Shocked Shocked It keeps climbing up, i wonder who is the man pumping this new coin. Any minute it could ho up!!
The volume exceeds any expectation. Wowwwww...
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
I did not attend ICO, but SNT gave me a good buy opportunity. SITUATION is a good choice to make money in a short time.
Activity: 44
There's gonna be some weak hands here at the beginning.
I guess many people feeling very sorry right now for missing the chance in ICO.  Grin
Hodling is a good choice here too. Honestly if it hits 5k satoshi, there may be a big sell off but it will recover fast. People want this coin rn.
Activity: 308
Oh this coin is definitely going up in short term. I suggest you buy now. numbers look good for a doubler at the least.

Im not a trader, going to hodl for a year.
Oh this coin is definitely going up in short term. I suggest you buy now. numbers look good for a doubler at the least.
Activity: 154
Maybe this value will increase to 5000 satoshi like BAT. Im buying more, its now at 2250 satoshi.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I missed out on this ICO.  Tried all day.  At double the ICO price I think it's a buy. 

I bought another 20K now before bed time, will be a waste to pay double the price tommorrow..

I am deposited BTC to Bittrex right now to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: