Pages:
Author

Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold? - page 11. (Read 53397 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
I think bitcoin is much better than gold because in bitcoin you can start with low capital to have it unlike gold if you have low capital you cannot have it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 24, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes

Both gold and bitcoin are different you couldn't say which is better, in value wise bitcoin could be of much advantage since its value decrease but at the same time increases, however in terms of centrality gold is much better.
In the investment of course the main goal is profit, if we choose gold it takes tens of years to get profit 25% but with bitcoin then 25% profit can we get in just 3 months or less, so for now I prefer bitcoin than gold.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Both gold and bitcoin are different you couldn't say which is better, in value wise bitcoin could be of much advantage since its value decrease but at the same time increases, however in terms of centrality gold is much better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
Bitcoin is different from gold, and bitcoin has a higher value than gold, but bitcoin is not universally accepted, and few countries accept bitcoins. Gold is the measure of the world, gold is used to make jewelry. Bitcoin nowadays some people for bitcoin are: rogue, I think bitcoin can not be equal to gold. But in the future, I think bitcoin will replace gold.
Activity: 261
February 24, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

I think everyone will have a different opinion:

- Gold can be in touch and nilanya will continue to increase and low risk. Bitcoin is just a number of numbers, although it can increase but the price can go down, and this is a risk. Surely they will say gold is the best.
- Gold can be said investment with low risk, but its growth is very slow. Bitcoin is a crypto coin that has great potential and its value can rise so high that it is good for investment, so it could be a better future lock. And they will consider bitcoin better than gold.

I think it all depends on their knowledge.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
        According to my point of view both gold and Bitcoin has its own value since Bitcoin is in its infant stage Bitcoin is also profitable even though gold is more valuable and is used to make ornaments and also used as an asset there is fear of robbery too but in the case of Bitcoin no worries of robbing but we should be careful when involved in trading there will be chances to be hacked. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Activity: 42
February 24, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

I think these are two commodities that don't compare at all, while bitcoin is a currency, Gold is more of a storage of value. Price wise, maybe they may be at par with one another
gold was used in past to make money but now bitcoin is commanding and people are investing more and more and this make bitcoin more special and the stable prices of gold give chances to bitcoin to lead.
Activity: 149
February 24, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

I think these are two commodities that don't compare at all, while bitcoin is a currency, Gold is more of a storage of value. Price wise, maybe they may be at par with one another
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

Until now I still think that bitcoin is better than gold because investing in bitcoin will have a greater advantage although it may have a greater risk
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
February 24, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Bitcoin is better divisible for exact amounts, up to 1/100.000.000, called a satoshi. Gold is a precious metal and therefore not easy to divide in parts, price could also change during the cutting and measuring, so it's not efficient as a payment method. Bitcoin is called digital gold because of the fixed supply, not because the characteristics it has for payments.
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 09:25:53 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin and gold is a very valuable investment place. Because of bitcoint we can benefit or loss that we can not predict, but if we invest in gold we will benefit without thinking of loss. Because investment in gold is very good, the price is getting longer, increasing rapidly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
of course bitcoin is better than gold Look at bitcoin every year surely the price goes up drastically and is it still lacking for evidence that bitcoin is better than gold
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
We can't really say that bitcoin is better than gold just because it has a much higher value than gold has. The two have their share of advantages and disadvantages one should consider before deciding to invest. Moreover, you can't compare bitcoin to gold because inbthe first place gold is tangible and bitcoin is not. We can't really compare them, we are just able to choose which one we like to invest our money on.
Activity: 14
February 24, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
in my opinion, for the current conditions it looks like Bitcoin is a more profitable investment than gold. Why like this, for the current condition bitcoin is one of the most hunted investments by everyone in the world. Yes although not all the world legalize bitcoin to be applied in the country.
But stably, gold is more stable than bitcoin.
In addition, if we want to invest in a short time frame, bitcoin is the most appropriate choice. but if we want to invest in a long time, gold is better. so we can decide for ourselves to invest bitcoin or gold.
Activity: 154
February 24, 2018, 01:28:59 AM
Bitcoin obviously beater gold. because you can do reserve bitcoin long time.The features of bitcoin is what makes it better than gold, confirmations are quite faster these days. But still if we do comparison, bitcoins are far better to hold than gold and are far more beneficiary to investors.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:09:18 AM
I think the bitcoin and gold are different so that between bitcoin and gold there is nothing better or worse. Bitcoin is actually a crypto currency used to transact in online stores, but as it increases its value bitcoin much used as a profitable investment assets because it can increase your capital to multiply. While gold is a true jewelry and investment assets, so the price of gold in the world that tends to be stable does not have a big risk of loss compared to bitcoin when used as an investment asset
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
For our ordinary people is bitcoin better than cold,but for your country is gold better because the coverment used gold to pay their international debt ,or to borrow money for exchange  for gold.
Activity: 845
February 24, 2018, 12:58:53 AM
both have own benifit, i am going to discuss merits and demerits 
Bitcoin has merits over gold for example - It can save as digital asset or we can say in electronic form.
Bitcoin trading can be more profitable than gold trading.
but gold has merits over bitcoins, Gold has more security in terms of investment because govt. has legalized gold trading.
In my opinion, this is wrong because bitcoin marketcap compared to gold is still very far, besides we can say that bitcoin is better than gold if bitcoin is acceptable to anyone around the world, but based on current information bitcoin users are currently no more than 1% .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
You can compare them to infinity. Both types of assets have their advantages and disadvantages, which investors should take into account. Bitcoin has grown in price over the past few years, and gold costs roughly the same most of its existence. Both assets have taken a fair place in the portfolio of investors because they both serve the same purpose in different ways. To date, it is useful to have both gold and bitcoin in your investment portfolio.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 12:53:18 AM
both have own benifit, i am going to discuss merits and demerits 
Bitcoin has merits over gold for example - It can save as digital asset or we can say in electronic form.
Bitcoin trading can be more profitable than gold trading.
but gold has merits over bitcoins, Gold has more security in terms of investment because govt. has legalized gold trading.
Pages:
Jump to: