Pages:
Author

Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold? - page 12. (Read 53397 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
Yes in my opinion bitcoin is better than gold and if we have bitcoin then we are wealthy as compared to gold while there are some advantages of bitcoin that there is no need to travel all the stuff with you you can access this from every where just by connecting to the internet and this make us happy if we have this reserve of the crypto it is good to have investment in this currency for the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:38:29 AM
Depending on how you use it, if for investment or long-term savings then gold better than on its price always rises because of the bitcoin from year to year.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
right now I think that bitcoin is better than gold but gold is very valuable right now also because good gold is made in investment. bitcoin is an expensive electronic currency so we can use it to earn money and wealth. like gold, really helps us to use bitcoin and our investments wisely and productively like gold. so gold and bitcoin are useful for all of us because their value is high enough to be made in valuables until the future.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
the results obtained for investment may be much larger bitcoin but also very risky big considering the price is also very unstable. for gold is indeed the result of gradual but not much.
Activity: 147
February 23, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
I think Bitcoin is better than Gold if for investment. Because if investing in Bitcoin profits can be many times at an unpredictable time. But if investing in Gold, to earn profits takes a very long time. I prefer Bitcoin rather than Gold.
Activity: 32
February 23, 2018, 11:44:57 PM
Yes i think its better then gold becuase when bitcoin rise it touch the sky and make us all happy becuase bitcoin give us more profit as compare to the gold bitcoin give us double 😊😋😉
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Or you can say both are same as both can be used for long term investment..Infact bitcoin is better as bitcoin is a currency which is having an advantage that it can used for both as currency and like gold....but bitcoins cant be used as Jewellery where gold can be used...If you are talking about money then bitcoins are better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
Bitcoin is a wise investors choice in this age and time. But if you ask me for a good and reliable means of storing and keeping your hard earned wealth. It is gold, It has always been gold and It will still be gold. And the price fluctuations for gold are not as erratic as bitcoin
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
February 23, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
Gold market cap is 8 trillion dollars but where as bitcoin market cap is just 200 billion dollars so in order to cross gold we need 500 times of bitcoin
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
February 23, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
i think we can not compare Bitcoin and Gold. They are different. If you wanna be safe, let's hold Gold. If you wanna strore your asset safely and earn profit,  let's choose BTC
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
For me yes bitcoin is more better than gold because it is more secured than gold. bitcoin cannot stole easily than gold. Bitcoin has more profit because the price is not stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 01:41:50 PM
Bitcoin and gold was compared many times already but no one can still provide an acceptable answer between the two. Both of it has been considered to make a great impact in our economy and it plays different vital roles for a specific aspects. Most of the people will still say that gold is way more better but nowadys, bitcoin has been dominating hard while showing its potential to beat gold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 23, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
You cannot definitely conclude it yet because gold and bitcoin are different investments. Both can be considered as a good investment and anytime soon, I think bitcoin will defeat gold and will take over the world. If I were to choose on the two, I think I will still be choosing bitcoin because it has proven a lot of things in my life already an it has been tested by many for a long time already.
Activity: 94
February 23, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

No one beats Gold in terms of market price and quality. You can use golds for accesories, etc. Unlike bitcoin it is a currency. Cryptocurrency to be exact. So, you cannot compare bitcoin and gold. Because they are in the differe t category. Gold is not a currency but bitcoin is.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
February 23, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
I think it depends on the people about their perceptions on bitcoin and gold. Both bitcoin and gold have functions and purposes in our economy and in our society. But if I will ask to choose between bitcoin and gold, I will choose bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable in this following years.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
As we know, bitcoin is a digital gold, or better gold version of value.

everyone agrees that, today the value of bitcoin volatility is likely to be more stable than gold.

bitcoin also has characteristics like money, it certainly makes bitcoin as gold better than gold.
Activity: 45
February 23, 2018, 01:12:25 PM
gold investment is safer than bitcoin. However, for me bitcoin is really better than gold in terms rate of return, which by investing in bitcoin (and altcoins) makes my investment portfolio grow more actively.
Activity: 112
February 23, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
On many different levels bitcoin is better than gold.  There are several different news articles that point to the same things.  It is easier to trade.  It does not have borders.  It is way, way lighter haha.  I can fit as many bitcoin as I want in my pocket.. not gold.  Gold is only better for one thing, and that is the physical manufacturing of products that need raw elements such as cell phones. 
Activity: 728
February 23, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
Yes it is.
It's clear enough statistics bitcoin is superior to gold and the price is also very much different. And that statistic is good enough to prove bitcoin.
Activity: 70
February 20, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Wake me up when you can transfer $1 billion worth of gold for $2 in ~10 minutes from any to any location of the world. Roll Eyes

http://www.dugcampbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Traits-of-Money.png

https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

interesting topic for discussion! I think that bitcoin is no better than gold, because the price of gold will never fall, it has always been in demand, is and will always be! as for bitcoin, we hope for its further growth, but we do not know what will happen tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: