Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 13. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
Yesterday Bitcoin price dropped to $ 7790.Then slowly began to increase. This month, the price will not be $ 5000.Of course the time of purchase now.But at the end of this month the price may start to increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 02, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
I doubt that bitcoin could fall below $ 8,000, he definitely will not fall, in my opinion. It will raise in next two month. So don't wait for the crypto investment you only loose your profit.

The fact is that many crypto currency users doubted that Bitcoin should drop even below $ 10,000. But for today we see a completely different picture and therefore 8800 may not be the limit of the next drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
I doubt that bitcoin could fall below $ 8,000, he definitely will not fall, in my opinion. It will raise in next two month. So don't wait for the crypto investment you only loose your profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
This simply implies that it is a great time for us to buy coins right now. Even if there's no immediate pump in the BTC right now we could actually hold some coins and wait for the peak of its value or any other coin that is stable like ETH, NEO or EOS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
it is easy to know that in the our first days of Feb bitcoin has dropped drastically, and still keep dropping more, we are getting close to lunar new year, so many investors are dumping bitcoin to enjoy their holidays, that makes the price drops even faster and will effect bitcoin very badly, it has drop to 8800 now, from today we may see bitcoin drop so much more at least we got to March to see the price back to normal.
I think the situation is much more complicated. Cryptocurrency is steadily losing its capitalization. This amount is several hundreds of billions. Do you think that all the money will go to the celebration of the Chinese new year? I don't believe it. But even if the money deystvitelno will be spent on the celebration as they return to the cryptocurrency back?  So the long-term crisis?
Activity: 217
February 02, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
it is easy to know that in the our first days of Feb bitcoin has dropped drastically, and still keep dropping more, we are getting close to lunar new year, so many investors are dumping bitcoin to enjoy their holidays, that makes the price drops even faster and will effect bitcoin very badly, it has drop to 8800 now, from today we may see bitcoin drop so much more at least we got to March to see the price back to normal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 02, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its timeaftetuy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

By buying more and holding it up is a smart choice, it's more effective than just watching the current market price.
I guess, the price drop will not go to $5000. Because, the Chinese government has done positive actio by giving permission to miners to do the mining there.
In my estimation, that markets will be stable 1 week after the Lunar New Year or the end of February 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

Since the beginning of the year, the total capitalization of crypto market has fallen by 38% - from $ 613 to $ 383 billion. How many more gifts should the Chinese buy?! I think there are problems not from one country. There are also South Korea, India...  Undecided
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 02, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
Bitcoin surely has fallen down much and the way it is going is tough to predict whether it will recover quickly or not. I personally have never seen Bitcoin fall down so much and not recover it quickly. Its currently at $9000 which is 80% less than what it was 2 months ago. If at all bitcoin recovers the price it will at least take it 1 month or more to gain the price. February has already started and yet BTC or any other cryptocurrencies didn't show any momentum in it's price. We can only hope that BTC and the altcoins gain price this month. The marketcap doesn't seem to show any massive growth though.
Activity: 176
February 02, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
This time crypto market falling day by day and every coin value is down so  it is best time to purchase crypto and next month will be up for because  after some time market  fluctuates.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

Bitcoin may fall more and same as Ethereum but i doubt if it touches again the 5000 USD mark. February will be the month where we can see the market full of green grass. the Chinese new year will be on the 15th of the month and just after that, we will be back on the rise. no doubt about it. this also happened last year.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
Don't worry guys we still have 10months to recover and this happens every year start and Chinese New year's where markets crash so no need to worry
Activity: 90
February 02, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
In February Nothing can say for sure.The current level is likely to continue.But in March the market will definitely pick up.Maybe that price rise is good starting from February.But in the last week the market price is likely to increase.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
the cause of the decline in Bitcoin prices is due to Fud Bitcoin in India and the case of USDT in bitfinex Exchange.
Maybe BTC will go to the price of $ 8000. I'm sure February this storm will end soon.
this is common and everyone just panics sell.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
February 02, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

it seems like the market conditions in early February have suffered a terrible tragedy all of its coincidence collapsed, but I believe from the sprout will grow brighter than the price below will top the price price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 02, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
to wait for BTC to hit 5K at this stage I think is a risky game. A lot of money was pulled out of crypto into fiat. There is now more money in play as obvious in market cap. But a lot of this money is sitting with investors who are targeting the blockchain space. Never say never but I have my doubts that BTC will ever see 5K again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
No one will know what's really happen to the next day, well we just see, hopefully this month bitcoin will recover and the other coin too, this is too long since the price of bitcoin falling down .
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
Of course this is a very convenient time to buy cheap coins.
I think the market will recover towards the end of the month and the beginning of the next one.
Activity: 275
February 02, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin because its price is decreasing. I think one month ahead the bitcoin price will get better, and so will be stable in price increase.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
January and february have a only few projects and this is i think that's why the price is low, the bitcoin is steady at only 10,000$-11,000$ and i thimk that the market will stabilizing again in the midyear or in the month of the june,july and uagust because this is the starting of promoting of new iCo and many projects are in
Pages:
Jump to: