Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 10. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 04, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Get some strong gloves to catch the falling knife to protect your hands Cheesy

Guessing the floor is also a possibility, some did on previous crash and now are close to the moon.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 04, 2018, 03:23:36 PM
I think first half of February will be violent, but in the end of the month everything will settle down and better times will be on the horizon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

There has been a lot of FUD in the month of January and also the traditional fall which we are seeing from last 5 years which happens in the month of January. at the moment the market is not showing much confidence as the fake FUD news keeps on coming from different part of the world(this time it was from INDIA).
however, we should see some confidence growing by the end of February as per my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 03:09:43 PM
Because of problems in the US bond market, there is a general decline in all markets, including on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

It's worth to buy it now, there are a lot of events in February, this should raise the market!
Bitcoin can fall to 5000, but in the end it will grow.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 04, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
I think it goes down again because there's another "ban" news that focuses on banks banning cryptocurrency transactions. According to Fortune.com, most of the major credit card issuers have implemented a ban for customers to buy BTC and other cryptocurrencies by using their cards.

Bank of America, JP Morgan, Capital One and Discover have already laid their axes on BTC and other cryptocurrencies. As for Citigroup, they're halting cryptocurrency purchases.

I am looking forward to the February 6 meeting in the United States about clarifying regulations of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for investors not to be skeptical with this and hopefully will signal a green light for them to enter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 02:43:16 PM
I believe the market will go down a little more on February. It might go up at the end, but this stuff is too unpredictable. I just can't image bitcoin going under $4000. That will be insane.
Activity: 392
February 04, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
I think that the market will start to recover by the end of February , and in the spring there will be a rise in all markets .
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
In February the market hopefully will stabilized and then in March Bitcoin will rise again.
The Alts will follow BTC a bit later.
I totally agree! I'm sure that in March the situation will start to improve rapidly and everything will grow. If possible, now is a good time to enter any coin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
In February the market hopefully will stabilized and then in March Bitcoin will rise again.
The Alts will follow BTC a bit later.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
I think in February everything will start to return to normal. Such a sharp drop as in January will no longer be. And closer to summer, all will return to the level of December.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:07:01 PM
Yust take the oportunity and buy some more! Soon it Will turn around
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
February 04, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
As you know, later half of December as well as january haven't been much good fir bitcoins and other altcoins. I think bitcoin, along with the other cryptocurrencies would get more stable this month and start going higher like before. I am not sure as it might take some more time for the cryptocurrencies to recover from such a huge dip, but there is alot of chance that their value starts rising this month.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
I think the month of february will bring only chaos to the cryptos and the markets. It already began and it seems it will continue all the month and it's posible to see bitcoin under 7k$ if Tether doesn't fix it soon. Also right now it's better to safe cash and not cryptos.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
I really hope that the bottom is gone and the market will go up. And then the current situation causes depression ...
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 04, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Based on the recent trend with bitcoin, we need to prepare ourselves  for more attack from mainstream media regarding bitcoin ban or regulations. Market is very unstable hopefully it'll start to recover this last week of feb , though I don't have any problem bitcoin losing some of it's value I care more about Eth now , as Im holding more eth at the moment  Grin

I'm not sure that "attacks from mainstream medias" always have a negative impact on the course of the Bitcoin.

In the past Bitcoin has grown tremendously "while" under thoses attacks Wink.

That said, during February it will probably stay low or keep going down a bit. I'd give it one more month to go up again (ofc it's only my belief).
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
calm down,now is good news for buy and grow some coins!!,i think after february btc or eth on the market will be rise
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
The current price of Bitcoin is $8,544.61. but I would not have thought it would go down to $5k later. I expect $8k is the value of the decline of the bitcoin
Activity: 686
February 04, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
Based on the recent trend with bitcoin, we need to prepare ourselves  for more attack from mainstream media regarding bitcoin ban or regulations. Market is very unstable hopefully it'll start to recover this last week of feb , though I don't have any problem bitcoin losing some of it's value I care more about Eth now , as Im holding more eth at the moment  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
market fall down but i think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and ethereum, cause if bitcoin pump now then surely it can cross 20000$ .
Pages:
Jump to: