Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 8. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
February 06, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
Seems like experts are right, all now are red on the market and bitcoin is already less than 7000k$. Concerning for the rise I don't have any idea about this but what I know, today is the best time to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 06, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Many people many views.
With the bear market, there are way other positive vibes around BTC development. With the market going red, people in development can now concentrate better over the tech. Lightning coming in picture, BTC is way undervalued even at 20K (currently 6K though).
The game of crypto has just started. We have a bright future ahead.  Grin

PS: Still over 20 times up from my initial investment. Its just about making your entry points right.
Early adopters always win.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
I predicted first to 8k and then to 3k, this is all in principle and whether it is necessary to buy it at such a time. Maybe it's better to walk through the alts and collect the necessary portfolio. The market has not yet stabilized and will still fall, so for now it is not worth doing anything active.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
So how will be the market in february? I think the market in this february is very chaotic and very sad where the price of all altcoin fell drastically from last month's price I hope the market in february month is not too long and its price quickly back to normal
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

I do really think that its time to buy more BTC and ETH, it's already reach $7000, i don't think if it will dropping till $5000, i think market will be stable again on may,2018.

It too unstable to make such predictions. For all we know, it might hit $4000 tomorrow over some more fund. I find it interesting that most of the FUD is coming from China and look at the prices. Imagine if there was world wide FUD. Holy crap. Remember HODL.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
this unstable situation causes many people to have different predictions but I hope good predictions come true, I hope this february situation can be stabilized again
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

I do really think that its time to buy more BTC and ETH, it's already reach $7000, i don't think if it will dropping till $5000, i think market will be stable again on may,2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
Most of the altcoins are at depressed prices right now.  I can not believe the low price of BTC, LTC, ETH right now.
If you have funds now is a great time to buy any of the altcoins that you may have wanted to buy but thought they were too expensive to buy last month.  In a few months all altcoins will recover.... it is what the coins do, they do down and up.... buying on the dip is a smart play.

No one can predict the timing of cryptos but they wont stay at these low depressed prices forever. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 05, 2018, 07:56:20 PM
chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

I'm dont think its major problem why market crashing even more. The real problem is cause there is issue about china completly close the market of cryptocurrency so it makes market dire than ever before.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
This bear is going continue to stomp the market! If you new to crypto I have only one advice for you: Don't ever panic and sell at loss. The good days, sunshine and even more better days are coming! Hold your coin and you will be rewarded!
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 05, 2018, 07:51:40 PM
my prediction of february bitcoin will decrease to 6k and all of altcoin will decrease 20% -50% at that time to buy all your existing strength.
and moments like this have been awaited by several people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 05, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Not only BTC and ETH, but all altcoin has decreased.
Once it is allowed to go back, mining in China by the government, i really hope this country can (fortify) the decrease of bitcoin prices lower, as predicted (By those who claim to be experts) in Tether before.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
Unfortunately I think this negative momentum will continue. I don't mean that it will crash and fail, but that it could possibly take years before we see Bitcoin at over $10,000 again. Too many people burned.

I'm here for the long run, the technology, so the only good I can see from that is that those of similar mind will stay if this happens, and those who are strictly here for profit will leave.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
Yes,  it's the right time to buy more bitcoins or altcoins. Many people assume that buying bitcoins or altcoins now will give them a  lot of profits a few months later. I guess the price of bitcoins or altcoins won't show a significant growth this month. So,  use this chance well and wisely. Don't worry!  The falling price of bitcoins or altcoins won't last long. It's just for a while. In the mid year,  the price may start to increase again.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 05, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
That is only prediction and no one knows where bitcoin could take its value in the next days or week. If bitcoin falls under 5000$ then buy more because the price have lost 75% of its ATH and it is too much to think, just do not forget to put stop loss
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
February 05, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
in my opinion may still be stable in early February because it takes a long time to return to normal may be normal in March.
Activity: 124
February 05, 2018, 07:27:09 PM
Well we hoping as an investors we are hoping that all coins, that crash are going back to stable again so we can manage it. if all coin can,t going back stable i think we hold it up until their going to stable again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 05, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
I am hoping for a better increase but just like what they say its crash again because of a holiday.Hoping that next month we will be move on and make a huge profit again for our investment.
I am still hold my coins as long as the price cannot increase and back to normal I can wait patiently cause I know cypto was stabilize and strong to hold.
Activity: 154
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 07:13:56 PM
the general prediction is that is a low btc market in mid and end February, but i think it will better in march for sure due to the financial news about the market

i personally hold all coins i have till mid-end march, only then i will decide if i need to leave a stack on fiat and leave the rest on hold, time to wait is this, i dont would be panic about recent dumps in the market...

don't panic sell guys, you surely know that is only a bad period, will be better you know
Pages:
Jump to: