Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 11. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
I think that this spring will start a little earlier. The biggest fall behind. Slow growth begins. In my humble opinion, at the end of February everything will be fine. Remained the last days for the successful purchase of alternative coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

I think this price situations of bitcoin and the other coins are just temporary. Yes, the prices are very low and they are still decreasing, but I don't think this is the end of the cryptocurrencies. I hope that the prices will start increasing in a near future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 04, 2018, 12:22:47 PM
I think February market will still be a bleeding season.  As what mentioned here as well that's its Chinese celebration month so people from china is affecting this. Smiley March will come and things will be back on track.
I hope this will happen soon as this is the best opportunity of the year to buy more. At this point I am sure many big investors are starting to sell all in order to preserve their fortune in front of the Chinese people. I think the price will start dropping very quickly and if you catch the opportunity then it is best to invest at that time
Every downfall is an opportunity for those who understand the system, this month might be a good term to keep buying your coins as the value will
still continue to fell, don't think about doing a daily trade as its risky a lots of chances that the price will be much lower, after this expect the bounce maybe last month of the first quarter and will continue up to the last month of this year, so invest wisely.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 04, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
I think February market will still be a bleeding season.  As what mentioned here as well that's its Chinese celebration month so people from china is affecting this. Smiley March will come and things will be back on track.
I hope this will happen soon as this is the best opportunity of the year to buy more. At this point I am sure many big investors are starting to sell all in order to preserve their fortune in front of the Chinese people. I think the price will start dropping very quickly and if you catch the opportunity then it is best to invest at that time
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
I think the market is stabilizing in the spring. Do not panic. And now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 04, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
Activity: 61
February 04, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Let me quote my post from November :

Anyway, yes I agree that in first quarter of 2018 the price will probably go down, to 3-4000, but simply because of the people who invested heavily in 2017, in hope of high return. And they tent to get nervous and drop at first sign of price declining. I see lots of that kind of guys lately.

So my prediction, 3000 - 4000 in January and February, and 12 000 - 18 000 end of 2018.

There are lots of people driven by pure greed, who don't support, or even don't understand the idea of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They can drive the price down to 3 000, or at least to 5 000.

I am prepared to start buying when it reaches 5 000, the more it goes, the more I will buy.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 03:21:16 AM
Not yet, a wave of red days . I purchased partially , still waiting for drawdown and purchased BTC and violas . And then I will wait for a good rally
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:20:23 AM
Perhaps you can gradually start to start thinking about how to start buying. Although the risk that the rate will continue to fall further, still there.
Activity: 26
February 04, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
Probably have to wait until Chinese New Year, hope every crypto bounces back after that.
Activity: 364
February 04, 2018, 03:15:02 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
We already see stabilization, everything is already green and blooming. So who has managed to buy up to this time, now can only enjoy. And about the price this concept is relative, everything can be or not.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 04, 2018, 03:11:08 AM
While nobody obviously can know, I predict that the downtrend will continue even during February. We will occasionally, like today, have some green days, but to get back to the levels of December we're really looking at Q4 again, so keep on piling up guys, you'll be rewarded at the end of the year!
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
btc and eth price decreased but btc will not reach $ 5000. it is affected by market prices that began to improve. and now prices are slowly rising as the issue of bitcoin bans in different countries ends. so buying bitcoin is now a good choice before bitcoin prices return to normal to the highest price position.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 04, 2018, 02:52:34 AM
I think that the market will fall in February. To this you need to be ready. There will be strong volatility. I'm going through this period.
Activity: 29
February 04, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

Looking at the graph of altcoins probably late February or 1st week of March will start to reverse the trend. The downtrend is holding for a lot of time that's why I think the reversal is near. Actually it is starting to stabilized I hope We can find a sideways trend this coming weeks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 08:25:01 PM
I think we will experience more of fluctuations this February. Maybe even after Chinese New Year the market will have some sharp dips. Hoping that by March the price will pump and start to see some progress.
Activity: 343
February 03, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
I think the market will be still unstable thru all February. By the end of the month prices will start raising and everything will come to place.
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
Most of the participants of this forum have been writing for a whole month about the imminent restoration of the crypto market and the forthcoming growth of crypto currencies. Either all are very optimistic, or all the blind, who do not see that there is no prospect of improvement in the near future.
Don't panic and wait until the end of February. This was the expected drop. Waiting for US, South Korea, Indian and Thai markets to break negative stories by February, prices to stoop back to $5000. Big market players waiting to invest millions in Bitcoin and smaller crypto counterparts. It’s easy to guess, find the common corporate entity that controls media houses in these countries. Make your connection
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
Most of the participants of this forum have been writing for a whole month about the imminent restoration of the crypto market and the forthcoming growth of crypto currencies. Either all are very optimistic, or all the blind, who do not see that there is no prospect of improvement in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
February 03, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
probably bulls will turn back again.. I hate bears and I love greens Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: