Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 3. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
The usual phenomenon for the market . Very pleased with the opportunity to buy up, sooner or later the market will start a very good growth . And those people who have patience will be able to earn , so I advise you not to worry
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
It will still be unknown what will be the market in the next few months but the plunge / crash right now is just normal like what happened in 2014, the only problem is that can the hardware manufacturers keep up in the demand for mining as other algorithms is pushing to CPU and that might somehow equalize the demand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

As my own opinion, February was still down the market price because some chinese people sell to make a cash and celebrate their holidays so this is not a common factor that happened every year, For now this is the right time to buy atleast 20 to 30% of some potential altcoins and then hold it for a long term. Dont be panic and time will come that the market will be Up again. Just come back after a few months and let see what will happen.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 11, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

until now what the expert has predicted, like what you say. not really happening. bitcoin is still able to survive at around $ 8k
we will never know when the situation will return to normal, so this should be beneficial for you and me, we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price. of course with altcoin we want.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 11, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
I am expecting a change of situations in the market. This is the normal situation, let's look at the market in a long-term way. Just keep calm and hold and dont be panic. dont sale your coin at loss.the current price is getting down. bitcoin and altcoin prices  down. so it's time to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
If you trade in BTC pair then it doesn't matter if the market is down, as you'll profit in BTC and once BTC price goes up you'll have a good profit in fiat currency.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
For me february and march is the time where chinese people having their vacation and  thats a holidays for them.So maybe value of bitcoin maybe affected due to investors will take a rest and i think that will happen every year.Let see this coming days and month.Thats only my opinion.The value itself depend to the markets buy and sell volume.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:47:04 AM
I think market will be still unstable and bitcoin can be in range from 5k to 10k, in my opinion its good time to invest fiat and bad time to sell your crypto to fiat.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
Every time on start of year we had calm market it was bullish. We need wait future updates on bitcoin and some regulations from goverments for change market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
February 11, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
I believe that market is going to recover a bit infebruary. It is very possible that we are going to see levels over 10k usd again. And whenever bitcoin goes over 10k usd altcoins will start to climb up again.
Currently price are in red again hopefully market this february will be in green marks. Despite of this falling price I am still positive market can recover this month. So I am hoping market this month will be increasing.

The market needs to cool down after such a strong and sharp correction. I don't expect continuation of the bullish run in the near future. Now we need to accumulate volumes for further growth.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
I think after BTC grow from 5K to 20K in 1.5 month its common that it will go for deep correction. And it's not about Chinese new Year - because they are holders same as we, nobody was selling btc in 6-9K price... so just admit that it was whales games or some other powerfull people or organisation.
Activity: 135
February 11, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
I think February will not be stable because chinese got holidays from 16 to 21 february , so they will cashout a lot of crypto into fiat, also many negatives news in last days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 11, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
I believe that market is going to recover a bit infebruary. It is very possible that we are going to see levels over 10k usd again. And whenever bitcoin goes over 10k usd altcoins will start to climb up again.
There was a price depreciation at the beginning of the February month, later on somehow price picked up but a lot of variation happened didn't see the stability in the price hoping for the positivity in the price at least at the end of this month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 11, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

Logically, I do think the same as your idea. The law of supply and demand is applicable here. Given that there are people who are withdrawing their bitcoins the more supply there is and results in lower prices just like what happen when people did panic selling. But as of this day bitcoin had just been a bit stable though. No need to worry.
Activity: 126
February 11, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
I think anything can happen. probably the price will reach an unprecedented level, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that no one can contest, and unrelated "Middle Man" or a third party like Banking always benefits from every transaction that occurs
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
I dont think Bitcoin will fall under 5000$, curentlly we have chinese new year, and all the money that shouldve been pulled out is done, now we will face stabilization of the market and it will be ready to grow from March and forward, its only that holidays in january and february crashed it, same as every year
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
This month of February will be the most significant month since Bitcoin has just begun to function. I see good opportunities this month and while today that coins are cheaper, I take the odds that I bought more coins because I'm sure the market this month will give us more opportunities to invest more and earn more after a few weeks and months. I see in February as weak and patient holders of the month of the year because because of the fall of the market we could see a lot of real crypto activity and there is a lot of sales going on even the coins are already too cheap.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Currently price are in red again hopefully market this february will be in green marks. Despite of this falling price I am still positive market can recover this month. So I am hoping market this month will be increasing.
Activity: 28
February 11, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

After reviewing the graph I have concluded that this is the perfect timing to entry again in the market. The market trend is sideways and during this day many investor are are thinking to enter again in the market. February performance would be good for the market most especially at the end of the month.

Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 11, 2018, 05:50:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: