Pages:
Author

Topic: So how will be the market in February? - page 6. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
February 07, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
Yeah. I think that market will stabilize again. It likes a cycle: first decline and then growth. Don't you think so?

You are not right because nobody can guarantee you that any market will not fall so that you can consider it a cycle.  Grin Grin Grin
I think that we are still in the falling of the market and we should have patience and prepare some money because we will have some low prices in the near future to buy some coins.
BTC will go by the end of febr to 4000 and once it will reach that level we will have the green that we all are waiting for.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:51:54 AM
Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
Yeah. I think that market will stabilize again. It likes a cycle: first decline and then growth. Don't you think so?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

I hope that it will reach 5k dollar because in this value i am going to start investing on bitcoins in order to earn a huge amount of profit. Decreasing of the price in the market is not bad because it only means this time that you need to invest harder.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
I think that we will see big dump all crypto at the first half of the February. Then we will see the lateral movement until the end of February.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
I don't know about any of those predictions being accurate to a tee. But i do think that it is a great time to accumulate more of the coins that you currently hodl! And even obtain additional coinage as well! I feel that the people that do not take advantage of the current opportunity that we have presented before us at this very moment, will be sorry that they didn't pull the trigger in the near future! And I will not let one of those people be me!!!! I am a true believer in Bitcoin and other altcoins as well! You have to have the ability to be strong during the dips, and you will also need the gift of patience as well! People think that they are going to get rich overnight, and that's just not the case. You have to work hard at this like anything else in this world! And not everyone is cut out for this! I still think one of the most proven strategies is plain and simple.....HODL!!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 02:36:57 AM
Ya, we all knows that BTC, ETH and almost all Altcoins are red in color and also unstable during whole February due to heavy selling pressure. Bitcoin may be touch $5000, when Chinese new year will start. So i think wait for a week to invest in any currency. And market will stable and gain momentum after Chinese new year celebration or from the first week of march.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
The market may still probably not at its best this February given the Chinese New Year coming up and so we have alot of users who may be cashing out just so they can have money to spend for the holidays.  With this low demand for bitcoin because of the cash out, chances are altxoins are generally impacted too since we know that usually, bitcoins  are the means or gauge for purchasing other coins.  We may see new coins coming out to take advantage of this drawback in the bigger coins but eventually, things may start rolling back in and so may again go in favor of the big legs in the cryptoworld.  I don't see February as that good of a month for crypto coins and so let's just wait until March rolls in. Hopefully, things will really turn around especially for those of us who have taken advantage of the situation by buying more bitcoins or those who are holding on to existing ones.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 07, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
no one can know exactly about Bitcoin future. If I were you, I will hold my current coins and do nothing. However, i still research and find some good altcoins to invest. most of altcoins price are cheap now.
Activity: 773
February 07, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
I think that the correction will continue and the market will be unstable until the end of February. After that the cryptocurrency market will gain momentum and recover. It remains to wait a little.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:50:25 PM
February has already observed crash in the value and the value has gone too low. Very less chance of improvement in this month. There will be small fluctuations of the exchange rate at the bottom, and in March we will see a price increase. So now is the time for a large purchase, I'm sure that the price will go to the top very soon, but it won’t be this month, most likely in spring! So have patience and buy top coins for a long period of storage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 06, 2018, 05:26:00 PM
it will be red until spring i think. I don't have much to lose, this is why i'm out of this "oh-my-god-what-shall-i-do-now" hysteria, may be this is the reason why i can see  a simple stagnation period which is typical of any economical system. Calm down guys, it is gonna go green again:)
Activity: 518
February 06, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
I think ,this month will be the start of the recovery in the market. Crytpos are now having marked as green which means cryptos are now recovering. This will be a good opportunity to invest as it will go along with the increase and profit will be earned by the users. So for now, invest and avoid selling. Once the pump becomes continuous, full recovery will be achieved.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 06, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
I think that in February there will be small fluctuations of the exchange rate at the bottom, and in March we will see a price increase
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 05:19:28 PM
wait and see, i thinj the market will be back up soon ! Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 06, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
the market begins to stabilize, now is the time to gain a position and buy bitcoin and etherium
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
Yes, February won’t bear fruit for hunters on cryptocurrency, so now is the time for a large purchase, I'm sure that the price will go to the top very soon, but it won’t be this month, most likely in spring! So have patience and buy top coins for a long period of storage!
Activity: 602
February 06, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
I think there will be no stability In the February; we will see some big dump & miner pump in Feb.

In the March there will be stability around 5K, after that graph will go up but smoothly…..so let’s see what’s going to be done?
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 06, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I'm not sure how its going to be. Just wait  until Chinese Lunar Year. Hope, it will recover soon. That is the market works.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
February 06, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
As for me, by mid-February there will be a complete turmoil in the market as news from the east very weaken it, but at the end of the month everything will stabilize and then we will see the growth of coins

there were lots of prediction that it seems that it will really happen , but if we based on the news that there are lot of good things to happen soon bitcoin price will comeback strong , but there is no solid proof when it will happen just keep holding and if you can buy as long as you can .
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
Since bitcoin set sail in 2009, cryptocurrencies have been making waves in the finance industry. I think that In February 2018,  Cardano would see the greatest average increase over the month of February to March 1, 2018  and through December 31, 2018 it could reach 1,669.52% profit. Professional forecast says that by December 31, 2018, bitcoin is now expected to see the second-greatest price increase (+292.07%). And Vertcoin is predicted to drop -19.94% from its current value, while Dogecoin is predicted to drop by -4.89% by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: