Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 31. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
if you always start from the rating of the company, you run the risk of being left with nothing, because often the ratings are specially inflated Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
I agree with you completely. I sometimes think that these ratings are especially involved only fraud and nothing sensible to take out it is impossible with such companies.
Activity: 74
if you always start from the rating of the company, you run the risk of being left with nothing, because often the ratings are specially inflated Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Definitely no bounty is to be trusted at the initial stage only if they prove otherwise
Activity: 209
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Well, I don't think that rating is necessary.  Scam bounties are very good in doing things like that. They can stablish their own rating and without a hence they can easily manipulate it. We must not look for the rating to be our baseline. Look for the product and the transparency of the project.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I think the confided in abundance is the point at which they have great administration about the week after week report, when they generally routine audit the report and demonstrate the report, I think they have great administration, so it generally give me trust to them.Before following an ico abundance, you may check the undertaking site or ann string and investigated the white paper for you to choosing are the venture sufficiently genuine, likewise you can survey their group, and you may choose would you like to take after the task or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Don't be too ignore the site rating like that. the result of the not entirely absolute rating will determine the passage of ICO. the analysis itself is a good thing to do and of course will be much more able to give certainty than have to rely on the ratings of such sites.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is your job to find out. Just stick to positive-rated bounty managers if you want the best advice. After doing a couple of bounties, you can try now bounties that are not manage by known managers but you know it's a good bounty and the team is trusted because you have experiences to know the difference.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
i follow mostly amazix bounties i feel trusted with their data-driven analytics for any ico promotion we can see most of the tokens are successful in their track record

Those are good I like campaigns ran by yahoo and lutpin. They are guaranteed payment
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

Yes. Absolutely agree with that. I am consulted by two bounty hunters who already has successfully results for last 6 months.
As for smaller ones - yes, it's true. I participated in Aigang Bounty. It wasn't very widely known project. But I had trusted and finally I made more that $1000 in eth and still have big part of coins.

Actually, finding a less well known successful project can be a way to earn more. Good idea.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I participate in the bounty of the same managers who have proven themselves well and who have experience and successful projects, for example, AmaZix, btcltcdigger, Wapinter, although here everyone can have failures, since no one is immune from SCAM and if the project fails to raise the necessary amount of money.
Activity: 68
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
I think the main thing to look out for is their social media, I tend to chose only those that are really active in them and the ones whose teams are also public on linkedin, after that I check the whitepaper to learn more about the project itself, to check if it is actually reliable.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I wouldn't even look at the ranking of projects on different sites and sources. I believe that all these ratings can be purchased and those projects that have a good rating are possible and not a good project but simply more money for advertising. It is better to study the project itself, their idea, the team that is working on the project, I think this is most important
Activity: 252
Nowadays there are so many bounty campaign that offered by teams and developers, because of that i can't recommended you the exact bounty campaign that trusted. But my advice, if you want join the bounty campaign better you must search all information about the project. It is to avoid you from the scam project, so that the time and effort that you do to bounty campaign don't be useless.
Activity: 182
There are lots of nice bounties, but it becomes more and more challenging to find a worth campaign to participate. As for me, I like the projects of Krypital team and Goblin team.  But I also participate in other bounties, which I find on Icodrops.com
Activity: 154
Howdoo is a good ICO for a start, so their bounty will be nice,(personal opinion), you could check bountyhive for a collection of bounties too
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
It is not a gainsaying that there are lots of bounty projects, but so many of them are scam. One thing every bounty hunter needs to ensure, is not to always believe all ICO rating sites, but also do your own research before participating or promoting any of them.
Activity: 181
I'm studying a project I'm going to be involved in. but this does not guarantee that the project will be successful. you are right a lot of Scam projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Do bounty campaigns which promote real working project, like you can see in my signature - Semux is one of the most promising low cap project, they provide solution which is faster than Ethereum or Bitcoin Wink.
Activity: 66
It's difficult to find one which is trusted since in our times, I mean, nowadays, you can face a lot of scam projects which give you the perfect first impression and conduct themselves as the most promising ICOs, but then, after raising a decent amount of money, they just vanish/disappear
Activity: 532
That a nice question.... Before you can trust a campaign the first thing is to look at the bounty organizer.... After that go to their website, & white paper read everything about the project check their road map and also don't forget to check the team members. Make some research on the team I think if everything is fine you are good to go.
Pages:
Jump to: