Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 33. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
You have to do your own research about bounty campaigns. There are a lot of good bounty managers out there, all you have to do is to communicate with them. Hate to admit it but there are a lot of scam bounties going on right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
There is no certain way of identifying which bounty or ICO project is trusted. The most we can do is check on the project's background or info and base our decision from there. Main point here is we just need to take the risk of investing in a project and pray that it turns out successful. No risk, no profit. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
daily in general 5 bounty threads are opened which means 5 bounty of ICO`s, and there are more that we don`t know so we can assume there are 10 icos per day being opened. Which makes so many scams and confuses investors. I would look at an ico if they have a good project, than if their team is good and what they have rated the ico with. Such as heroic ico https://tokensale.heroic.com which may be a good example of what to look int o an ico.

And most of them are shit and trash ICOs using repeatable project. It's easy for me to choose which project and bounties that is trash or ended with fail. If you want the easiest, just wait until the project open the presale or private sale. If the tokens sold out easily, it means the bounties will get paid and trusted.
I think the fact that most of this projects is just a recycling of what is already in the system with little or no change to the project, it is quite alarming and needs to be looked into. Most projects today dont even deserve to run an ICO but everyone is looking for quick money grabs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The majority of the venture of deadly are great and genuine I trust him so much on the off chance that I were you get some information about the genuine ICO he is decent and constantly brisk to reaction. I've finished with INS venture and I'm relatively finished with online life advertise all is well up until this point.
Activity: 308
Please check back before you follow a bounty. A good project and worthy in the following is to have a very good website and seen sales of the token. And you have to choose projects that sales of tokens already reach soft cap. with sales already reached the soft cap of course at the end of ICO you will receive payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
daily in general 5 bounty threads are opened which means 5 bounty of ICO`s, and there are more that we don`t know so we can assume there are 10 icos per day being opened. Which makes so many scams and confuses investors. I would look at an ico if they have a good project, than if their team is good and what they have rated the ico with. Such as heroic ico https://tokensale.heroic.com which may be a good example of what to look int o an ico.

And most of them are shit and trash ICOs using repeatable project. It's easy for me to choose which project and bounties that is trash or ended with fail. If you want the easiest, just wait until the project open the presale or private sale. If the tokens sold out easily, it means the bounties will get paid and trusted.
Activity: 476
Most people rely on their own experience to choose ICO bounty projects, because they have been involved in bad projects.
Activity: 476
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Because i dont have much times to make research about fundamental for each project, usually i just chooce bounty according to high rating of ICO Bench. I know ICOBench is not fully accurate to give the rating but mostly 70% of that rating is work.
Activity: 126
I think it is difficult to ascertain whether a bounty is reliable or not until the end  of the bounty and when you receive your tokens in your wallet because I have done bounty rated high by these so called rating websites and they still end up being a scam or unworthy of the time wasted on it.
Activity: 420
You can keep observing if you think that project you promote is legit because sometimes some of them are expect you to gain money from them and some of them scam eventually and disappear at the end of project.
Activity: 96
Do not trust the estimates that you see on third-party sites. Always evaluate the ICO project on 3 items: white paper, team, idea. Evaluating the project, you immediately understand who you can trust.
Activity: 42
breaking down is a decent one and furthermore perusing a great deal of in their ICO and furthermore their dev group check it in the event that it genuine or not and furthermore if their past work is succesfull or not
Activity: 300

it is hard to distinguish wether the ICO or bounty is legit . the only way to do it is to check the team and who is handling that specific project , in that way you may know if that bounty or ICO project is legit.
Activity: 784
Usually I see a review of the managing manager and also I see ico who held the bounty. because the most important thing is we see the ico whitepaper
Activity: 1260

Participating in bounties is no difference with participating in the ICO, you must do your own research about the ICO first. Otherwise, you will work for nothing. A good bounties usually managed by a good manager. You can look at the bounty managers that have a good reputation and participate in their bounties.
Activity: 113

Choose only that has a good rating. Then add as much bounty available. Improve the quality of your account, to increase your stakes.
Activity: 109
Just pay attention to the bounty campaigns with responsible managers who have a good reputation, look for topics with tables of bounty campaigns and descriptions, read also the news about the updates in the telegram.
That is exactly my strategy recently but even that is not a guarantee that the bounty you participated is a good one. I tend to believe that luck in choosing a good bounty is a great factor.
Activity: 31
It all depends on which project you choose,study the team,the idea,now a lot of bonus programs, if you choose a good bonus program, you will get good money.
Activity: 426
Just pay attention to the bounty campaigns with responsible managers who have a good reputation, look for topics with tables of bounty campaigns and descriptions, read also the news about the updates in the telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: