Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 35. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
i do not made rating as my way to following project, i rather read the project and find out by my self about the project, even still the ratting also some part for me to made my decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
i would rather do some research to join which bounty campaign that i want to join, i dont want to spent my energy and my time to promote shitty coin or scam ICO, its just like doing research when you want to invest your money in potential ICO and altcoin. indeed its waste of your time but it will worth of payment for any effort you did by promoting their projects. Many ICO failed or the team produced nothing but a whitepaper. And bounty manager expereinces will also affect the success of ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
To know which is has better potential, i prefer to chooce bounty from project that has working product. Though this kind of project not will guarantee to be successfully but will be more easy for that project to raise soft cap. Working product or MVP is should be for many project because this is apart of the beginning development and this product will introducing in public to attrack investor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
thats hard to answer. i also have problems with finding a good bounty. there are so many fraudsters trying to get our money with fake icos and bountys.
Activity: 230
When younare looking for a a trusted bounty campaign, you should read the whitepaper and the roadmap of the ICO project and find what,is gheir goal to become successful at the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
We cannot specified which are the trusted bounties, you can find it by looking for the manager who is managing the project and try to research their past projects if it is successful and if he is really trustworthy.
Activity: 216
Look for the popular bounty campaigns because a lot of bounty I knownthat can be trusted or it is really trustworthy. But make sure that you always double check to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
We have to admit that 90% of bounty do not have qualified businessmen. Yes, there are good programmers and designers, but this is not enough for a successful start of the project.
Activity: 406
In each case, the search for a suitable Bounty program always involves certain difficulties. Therefore, give this issue time and energy to avoid unnecessary waste of time.
Activity: 378
It is necessary to conduct a study of the project and the situation on the market. Be sure to pay attention to the evaluation of the manager of Bounty, the perspectives and product of a particular company.
Activity: 378
First of all, you should analyze the project's prospects, take a look at the bounty manager. If this is a reliable person, then there is the possibility of a successful start and development of the project.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Another way to assess whether the bounty campaign is trusted or not by seeing who the bounty manager is. Of course if we have experienced and long joined the bounty campaign then we can find a trusted manager. If we are new then we can ask the old players about who is a trusted manager. You also see the names of bounty managers who have a red-trust history. Of course you do not follow the bounty campaign from the red-trust manager. Bounty manager is very important because he can determine the number of investors who enter the ICO. I often choose a bounty campaign from seeing who the manager of the bounty campaign is.
Activity: 560
It is very much a bounty campaign. The large number of bounty campaigns are not matched by the quality of the bounty campaign. Any bounty campaigns are not on time in running every road map. The number of these bounty campaigns make us must be careful in choosing. Many of them are just fraud and irresponsible. How to choose a good bounty campaign by reading in depth whitepapers and the website of ICO bounty organizers. We must explore information about what projects are being carried out, how the application of the technology, how the chances of success, what are the challenges, and so on. Without reading the whitepaper completely then we can choose the wrong bounty.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Often I`m choosing a bounty manager (Hotachy in my example) and follow every bounty that they are taking care of. I trust not in a bounty, but I trust the manager and their choice of a project to lead.
Activity: 82
It is very much Bounty campaign now. I personally also very confused with the number of bounty campaign. But For the trustworthy maybe I have one bounty campaign. Bounty Skyfchain is one of the bounty that can be trusted because I participate also in the bounty.
Activity: 21
To study and analyze the project.  No one will say that the project is 100% successful.  There are projects in which, you do not believe, but they become successful and profitable.  It happens the other way round.  Look for and read more information.
Activity: 22
In Bountylord we can see all the new bounties are out. In a bounty, we are getting tokens for free, but here we are investing a lot of time in it.
but you must do your own research by reading the whitepaper, know about team and the project.
Activity: 84
It is very much Bounty campaign now. I personally also very confused with the number of bounty campaign. But For the trustworthy maybe I have one bounty campaign. Bounty Skyfchain is one of the bounty that can be trusted because I participate also in the bounty.
Activity: 98
I think the relied on bounty is after they have top control about the weekly report, when they continually habitual overview the file and show the document, I suppose they've appropriate control, so it constantly supply me trust to them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Don't be too see the rating. It's not useful to determine the success of the bounty and sturdiness. the analysis is a great way to do it. rating only use it for the final determination and don't make the main reference. much of the bounty in this forum and of course all promising if able to analyze and choose one by one.
Pages:
Jump to: