Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 21173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2016, 08:26:16 AM
Because we want to be free. we don't want to get ripped off, we don't want to pay taxes. We don't want to pay mad fees to the banks. We don't want to get tracked down.

Yeah and you have your own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet which you can access anytime you want and you don't need to follow any rules and regulation when it comes to bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 13, 2016, 07:54:04 AM
Because bitcoin provides us easier and more efficient global transaction, and it is more private rather than using credit card, and you can gamble with anonymity
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 13, 2016, 07:32:35 AM
Because we want to be free. we don't want to get ripped off, we don't want to pay taxes. We don't want to pay mad fees to the banks. We don't want to get tracked down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 13, 2016, 07:26:34 AM
We dont need it. We have e-banking and mobile banking.  Grin
there are things that can not be done by internet banking can be done by bitcoin. other than that bitcoin is more purple than internet banking.
Internet banking is just another version of the atm. so you will still be wearing a big fee when making transactions with foreign banks or other banks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 13, 2016, 06:44:21 AM
The reasons are many which I'll list base on my situation:

1. It allows me to purchase stuff through online means (which I couldn't before due to the country I'm in).
2. The fee is little to nothing as compared to other options out there
3. Fast and easily could send money to someone other than my country (normal ways, I had to go through 2 banks in order to complete these kinds of transactions)
4. Pseudonymity
5. No government in control of it
6. No restriction on who uses it

I really agree with you when it comes to having been allowed to purchase some stuffs online globally. Not only that, the fee itself is really little compared to other peer-to-peer technology. That is why I am using bitcoin because of the benefits that I get from it.
Activity: 714
May 13, 2016, 06:38:24 AM
Nobody said we need to use it. It's just that BTC is a product with great potential that results in more people being converted into wanting it. Whatever your reason for using it, be it for trading or buying stuff or gambling, there's a motivation for doing so.
Activity: 616
May 12, 2016, 04:29:26 PM
We dont need it. We have e-banking and mobile banking.  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 04:27:23 PM
I don't 'need' to use Bitcoin in the sense that someone is forcing me to. We are living in a free world and the good thing is that there are alternatives to everything so we are not stuck using only one service forever. I like to use Bitcoin because it has more advantages than fiat or other digital money processors in certain situations involving sending money abroad or getting paid online for services rendered. I am not saying that Bitcoin is better than fiat in all areas that's far from true. But I need to give credit to Bitcoin when credit is due.

Yea everything has its own advantages like bitcoin is fast , Easy and reliable what makes people to use it is Anonymity . However you are right that we cannot always use bitcoin .

It depends on in which you country living in, if you are living in Brazil then you can very easily use bitcoin everywhere but it doesn't goes same with each country.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
May 12, 2016, 04:21:59 PM
I don't 'need' to use Bitcoin in the sense that someone is forcing me to. We are living in a free world and the good thing is that there are alternatives to everything so we are not stuck using only one service forever. I like to use Bitcoin because it has more advantages than fiat or other digital money processors in certain situations involving sending money abroad or getting paid online for services rendered. I am not saying that Bitcoin is better than fiat in all areas that's far from true. But I need to give credit to Bitcoin when credit is due.

Yea everything has its own advantages like bitcoin is fast , Easy and reliable what makes people to use it is Anonymity . However you are right that we cannot always use bitcoin .
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 12, 2016, 02:34:07 AM
Financial freedom   Cheesy
Really a genius reply, with bitcoin we really feel freedom , which with other currencies is unable to achieve , with other currencies we have to depend on banks and other third parties to keep it secure.

Yes exactly, by the use of bitcoin even we have different countries we have financial freedom and we can use it to exchange for different countries local currency. That is way better than using your local currency.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
May 12, 2016, 02:30:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 12, 2016, 02:25:39 AM
Financial freedom   Cheesy
Really a genius reply, with bitcoin we really feel freedom , which with other currencies is unable to achieve , with other currencies we have to depend on banks and other third parties to keep it secure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 12, 2016, 02:23:13 AM
Because bitcoin is new technology on this era, so don't be late.  Grin

I dont think i would agree to that, some people dont want a job just sitting there in front but i am pro btc. i use btc it really has no tax from the government and the transaction is ok.
I am sorry but It is just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
May 12, 2016, 02:07:24 AM
we should use bitcoin for multi purposes, for safety for fast transection, for becoming rich. for easy shopping. for easy access to store and for many more reasons i think.

Yeah right and many store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. just like on brazil 150 store are accepting bitcoin as payment such as coffee and other sell products. .and our country will be the same as brazil in the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
May 12, 2016, 01:59:26 AM

I dont think i would agree to that, some people dont want a job just sitting there in front but i am pro btc. i use btc it really has no tax from the government and the transaction is ok.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2016, 01:55:20 AM
Activity: 196
May 12, 2016, 01:52:04 AM
we should use bitcoin for multi purposes, for safety for fast transection, for becoming rich. for easy shopping. for easy access to store and for many more reasons i think.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"That's just like, your opinion, man."
May 11, 2016, 10:53:25 PM
We don't "need" to use it, but I think the technology behind it could be implemented elsewhere in society and I want to get the hang of it before it becomes mainstream. There's also the distrust for banks/government that can encourage some people to invest in some Bitcoin.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 11, 2016, 04:22:03 PM
To get rich of course, why else?
uh huh, nothing else for my part.
the price of bitcoin is high enough and we can earn is easily as long as we have internet connection and a computer or smartphone.

so why we need bitcoin is because bitcoin is money we can buy something with or convert it to fiat and buy things.
And because the usage of it is more easy than any other currency with which we buy something, and with other currencies we have to pay some high fees to the payment procesors which is saved with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 11, 2016, 07:59:09 AM
I am using Bitcoin in addition to using fiat because Bitcoin is a better alternative in some cases. For example I prefer to invest in Bitcoin as I believe it can yield a higher profit long-term than the interest rate of my bank account. Also Bitcoin is a much cheaper way of sending money to friends and family abroad than Western Union or PayPal etc. I do not need to use Bitcoin because I can do the same things with fiat. I am using it because sometimes Bitcoin can be more efficient that's all.
I use Bitcoin for pretty much the same reasons, I can order a pizza and pay within a minute with Bitcoin. Faster than with online banking Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: