Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 21173 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 01, 2016, 12:40:40 AM
We use bitcoin to be rich right? Other use it to grow their bitcoin in investment trading or gambling. We use it to gain more income from cyber world, and Bitcoin is very easy to use, even kids can use it
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 01, 2016, 12:33:34 AM
Everyone have own reasons to use bitcoin, for me it's just a good currency with many good advatages and also good investment station.

That's right, many good reason why we need to use bitcoin. And more opportunities are there, if you will just to continue using and supporting it.
And when the stores accept bitcoins to their shops opportunities are still there.

If your aiming for some great oppurtunities in online world bitcoin will be the best their because bitcoin is flexible and it have many great oppurtunity and programs where you can earn money online as you can see in other processors its hard to earn money their unlike bitcoin its spreading now globally and many people are getting hook to use it as daily transaction  matters thats why for now bitcoin is the best for that, and thats why we should use bitcoin for oppurtunity matters.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 01, 2016, 12:26:38 AM
Everyone have own reasons to use bitcoin, for me it's just a good currency with many good advatages and also good investment station.

That's right, many good reason why we need to use bitcoin. And more opportunities are there, if you will just to continue using and supporting it.
And when the stores accept bitcoins to their shops opportunities are still there.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 31, 2016, 10:33:36 PM
There is alot of reasons why you need bitcoin.First thing is bitcoin can give you opportunity to earn free money or big money if you will going to invest your money into bitcoin.Second is to have less hassle in paying different bills and stuffs and sending money to your relatives.Because bitcoins can be use nkw in different purchases online
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 23, 2016, 05:25:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 23, 2016, 05:14:02 PM
We need to use the bitcoin simply because it has a lot of nice advantages compared with other currency's, as a example it has a fast transaction service.
Another nice fact is that you can control your own money and that is also making it very nice.
Not just those, you also have the freedom of anonymity when doing transactions. That's one feature I'm really happy about because at most, cash transactions require you to enter your info such as with paypal and other paying platforms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 23, 2016, 04:27:07 PM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

of course, to make money and become rich with bitcoin. so I will use bitcoin forever during bitcoin is still alive.

The quoted reason will be put forth by most users. Another reason is that no currency gives you an earning option which is possible with bitcoin through the different methods. Also it gives easy transaction within time anonymously.

and the other point is that we will not waste a large amount f our money in paying highest fees for transacting our money to someone or for a purchase online through online payment system or banks, and getting a good discount on goods that are available online with the payment system of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 23, 2016, 02:28:53 PM

of course, to make money and become rich with bitcoin. so I will use bitcoin forever during bitcoin is still alive.

The quoted reason will be put forth by most users. Another reason is that no currency gives you an earning option which is possible with bitcoin through the different methods. Also it gives easy transaction within time anonymously.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 01:20:37 PM
We need to use Bitcoin. Because;
* Fees are low. (compared to other payment options)
* Easy and fast
* to get rich
* anonymous
* and to keep pace with innovation.
Activity: 602
May 23, 2016, 01:06:56 PM

we need to use bitcoin because its best payment and have highest value,its also can earn with may task,i believe in future we more need use bitcoin than using cash money,digital years will coming up in next century.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 23, 2016, 12:56:20 PM

Activity: 518
May 23, 2016, 12:49:38 PM
You can pay instantly even on weekends, when you cant with wire transfer, because banks dont operate.
if only for transfer instantly in the weekend, i guess other online payment can do that too and for withdraw your money from exchange to your bank account it will on process when work days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 12:39:54 PM

Haha good question, I need bitcoin for profit and be rich of course. And to make it easier to shop online, like to buy vouchers online game. thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 23, 2016, 06:48:33 AM
We need to use the bitcoin simply because it has a lot of nice advantages compared with other currency's, as a example it has a fast transaction service.
Another nice fact is that you can control your own money and that is also making it very nice.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 23, 2016, 06:34:18 AM
You can pay instantly even on weekends, when you cant with wire transfer, because banks dont operate.
Thats true.Some times due to holidays I get my funds delayed for 4-5 days.Its very frustrating when you need money badly.Bitcoin is instant and that makes it super cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 06:29:37 AM
So u have a bank account  which cannot go negative
May 23, 2016, 06:08:43 AM

We need to use Bitcoin because we want to make extra money it is as simple as that. I do not use Bitcoin for anything else but to make money. Some people use it to gamble but I am not a gambler.

We are the same I'm not also a gambler that's why bitcoin is why better to have rather than fiat, because when you have fiat, you can just
spend it easily when you are holding it, unlike bitcoin is just like controlling you to spend it since not all shops are adopted with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
May 23, 2016, 06:02:47 AM

but not all countries have atm bitcoin

There's no need a Bitcoin ATM to do a payment, that's why we need to use Bitcoin because Bitcoin can do what a Bank cannot do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 05:57:18 AM

We need to use Bitcoin because we want to make extra money it is as simple as that. I do not use Bitcoin for anything else but to make money. Some people use it to gamble but I am not a gambler.
May 23, 2016, 05:19:38 AM

but not all countries have atm bitcoin

Well that's true, only selected countries does have atm bitcoin. Just use the transaction online with bitcoin for other payments as well.
But just like atm bitcoins, few shops,stores , facility providers are few also who accepts bitcoin depending on your country.
Pages:
Jump to: