Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 21174 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 11, 2016, 07:55:12 AM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

It's not that you must need to use them for some people it's just easier for them
to pay online and do other payments. You don't need to only if you want to .
Yeah you are not forced to use Bitcoins if you not want to, so you do not need to use Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin because I want to use it and want to make money.
Nobody forced me to use it.

Exactly none will be forced to use bitcoin. Important thing in bitcoin usage is the proper knowledge, if used without proper knowledge will stop the user not to use bitcoin anymore. Only after days bitcoin accessing seems to be easier.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
May 11, 2016, 07:16:34 AM
I am using Bitcoin in addition to using fiat because Bitcoin is a better alternative in some cases. For example I prefer to invest in Bitcoin as I believe it can yield a higher profit long-term than the interest rate of my bank account. Also Bitcoin is a much cheaper way of sending money to friends and family abroad than Western Union or PayPal etc. I do not need to use Bitcoin because I can do the same things with fiat. I am using it because sometimes Bitcoin can be more efficient that's all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 07:02:14 AM

It's not that you must need to use them for some people it's just easier for them
Yeah you are not forced to use Bitcoins if you not want to, so you do not need to use Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin because I want to use it and want to make money.
Nobody forced me to use it.
Activity: 714
May 11, 2016, 06:56:52 AM
I'm not yet at that point wherein I really need to use BTC. It's more of a choice right now, an alternative to the fiat we all have grown accustomed to. Maybe in a few years' time, when there are more merchants accepting it locally and price are stable enough, I'd be transacting more and more using BTC.
Activity: 672
May 11, 2016, 06:44:56 AM
Bitcoin will soon become the most popular online currency leading to the price to rise. Those already holding it before the massive spike will become richer than they we're before. I own bitcoins because of the convenience of it.

The price of bicoin will rise in future for sure when we will find new adapters adapting bitcoin as a currency and I think it is the best payment system  when it comes to money transfers.

Bitcoin is really currency but have online systems, but for access bitcoin should use internet connection mostly. I think systems of the bitcoin' s transaction is good because the transaction only take less than 1 dollars. But for further feature i hope bitcoin developed and fix the transaction taka a long time.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
May 11, 2016, 06:38:50 AM
It's not that you need to use bitcoins but for some people it's more efficient to use them
for buying stuff on the internet. Or they don't want to use their money so they use their coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 11, 2016, 06:35:57 AM

We need bitcoin so we use it, otherwise no one need the bitcoin so why people use it. Actually bitcoin is a digital currency so that why the way of earning the bitcoin it is not difficult and also we can use it easily in investment or trading, so most of that kind the people need the bitcoin who want to do something in online earning.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2016, 06:31:56 AM
Bitcoin will soon become the most popular online currency leading to the price to rise. Those already holding it before the massive spike will become richer than they we're before. I own bitcoins because of the convenience of it.

The price of bicoin will rise in future for sure when we will find new adapters adapting bitcoin as a currency and I think it is the best payment system  when it comes to money transfers.
Activity: 891
May 11, 2016, 06:26:32 AM
Activity: 350
May 11, 2016, 06:24:17 AM
Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that can be perfect because the world is also getting more digital so that is perfect for the future and for Bitcoin itself.
The only thing that we cant control it is the value so that is also the most risky thing.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 11, 2016, 02:15:30 AM
Well let me ask you a question in reply: Who does not want to be rich. Bitcoin is basically free money and who does not want a load of that! Anyone with me

No one doesn't want to remain being a poor guy. We all want to be rich of course! But bitcoin is not a free money, bitcoin is an decentralized online currency or digital currency that you can earn it with some free ways.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2016, 02:07:57 AM
Well let me ask you a question in reply: Who does not want to be rich. Bitcoin is basically free money and who does not want a load of that! Anyone with me
That is another reason that I love Bitcoin. It is so easy to earn money with Bitcoin. I invested when it was around $300 and now it is $440. Free money. Smiley
Activity: 84
May 11, 2016, 02:02:48 AM
Activity: 378
May 11, 2016, 01:59:00 AM
It is a decentrallized network so no one controls it. With fiat, a group of people control it. That is one of the reasons I prefer Bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 90
May 11, 2016, 01:49:38 AM
good investment privacy
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 11, 2016, 12:49:22 AM
we can use bitcoin for multipurpose. we should use bitcoin for getting rich, we should use bitcoins for making buying and selling more easy. we should use bitcoin for shopping,we can use bit coins for so many other purposes.

Buying and selling, smart contracts, a digital reserve currency, using it as a strategic resource, producer protection, anti-money-laundering technology, shopping, new forms of work, freedom of money movement, there are a ton of different applications for Bitcoin and multiple things that can be done to help people around the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 11, 2016, 12:42:16 AM
we can use bitcoin for multipurpose. we should use bitcoin for getting rich, we should use bitcoins for making buying and selling more easy. we should use bitcoin for shopping,we can use bit coins for so many other purposes.
Activity: 448
May 10, 2016, 04:30:40 PM
We should use it because it has a lot of features compared with other currency's and its also that you can easily use it and its possible to globally pay with it.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
May 10, 2016, 04:18:45 PM
We need to use it because you can control your own money, no bank is involved in payments and the fees are also low.
Another fact is also that you can pay globally with it.
We need to move away from Fiat as these taxes are just too much to bear now. Bitcoins makes us save our money and also is an investment for many of us who don't want to pay taxes. If we use bitcoins, it can increase the number of transactions that take place in BTC and till bitcoin is not independent of fiat, we can see it becoming a new recognized currency.
Activity: 546
May 10, 2016, 04:13:14 PM
We need to use it because you can control your own money, no bank is involved in payments and the fees are also low.
Another fact is also that you can pay globally with it.
Pages:
Jump to: