Pages:
Author

Topic: So, why do we need to use Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 21174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
May 05, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
So, why do we need to use Bitcoin???

i have some points that will answer why we must use bitcoin.
- nothing payment like bitcoin that can be created wallet with very simple steps.
- nothing payment that have so little fees
- nothing payment that can used for investement and payment.
i think that was enough for answering why we are should use bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2016, 12:16:23 PM
If you feel that bitcoin is good for you then you should use it, I have seen many people use bitcoin only for gambling purpose and nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
May 05, 2016, 12:04:28 PM
I think many guys wants to be able to buy a Nicole Kidman blowup sex doll and wants the pseudo anonymity of Bitcoin to protect their secret sexual preferences. If you use a credit card to order it

online, a hacker can get hold of that information and use it against you or some government secret agency can use it against you, to silence you if you appose them. Bitcoin just gives you more

privacy, IF you do not use third party services. { This is the same rights you have when you using cash correctly }  Roll Eyes  ... And NO, I do not own a Nicole Kidman sex doll... mine is flesh n blood.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1512
May 05, 2016, 11:33:00 AM
I don't "need" to use bitcoin, but in general, I prefer it to fiat. If I were needing to send money to someone on the other side of the world, I would definitely be "needing" to use bitcoin because I would not be wanting to pay the exorbitant fees associated with it.

Although now with the halving coming, I actually need to hodl onto my bitcoins and not use them.  Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 05, 2016, 11:31:06 AM
Because no one will pay us real money to spam this forum with idiotic posts, and we don't have real jobs, OP. That's why.
Activity: 952
May 05, 2016, 11:22:15 AM
when bitcoin first launching doesn't interest me at all but once it become valuable currency, I'm use it as investation also purchasing goods
There are some good factor why I choose bitcoin compare fiat , for example : low fee and fast transaction !

Majority of the people loves and uses bitcoin only for that reason that bitcoin transactions are too fast and the charges are too low, and that is the best way to get rid of banking system.
Activity: 32
May 05, 2016, 11:21:11 AM
I am using the bitcoins to save them now and use them later.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
May 05, 2016, 10:53:59 AM
when bitcoin first launching doesn't interest me at all but once it become valuable currency, I'm use it as investation also purchasing goods
There are some good factor why I choose bitcoin compare fiat , for example : low fee and fast transaction !
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 05, 2016, 10:40:46 AM
you don't need to use it if you really don't need it,this question should be questioned to yourself,there's no point asking to other people because the answer is in yourself

everyone has a different view, so I think it is not so bad if he wants to know the answers to every user bitcoin.
essentially we use bitcoin, because we want to be rich Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 05, 2016, 10:37:30 AM
We are not quite in the "need to use BTC" stage yet. At most, it's an alternative to what we are all accustomed to. But it's a good alternative that can as your own bank, in which you alone have control.
Activity: 938
May 05, 2016, 09:29:26 AM

Because bitcoin will be the next popular online currencies and many people will also start using bitcoin soon and i need to use bitcoin because when every people using bitcoin, i already use it.

If people comes to know about the benefits attached with it then I am sure they will start using only bitcoin, as there is no other currency which can offer this benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 05, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

Because bitcoin will be the next popular online currencies and many people will also start using bitcoin soon and i need to use bitcoin because when every people using bitcoin, i already use it.
Activity: 952
May 05, 2016, 09:00:33 AM
you don't need to use it if you really don't need it,this question should be questioned to yourself,there's no point asking to other people because the answer is in yourself

Yes if bitcoin is benefiting you then you should use it and if you don't find  it good then you should avoid using it as there are many other currencies that can take care of you.
Activity: 22
May 05, 2016, 08:55:01 AM
To buy stuffs and make payments online
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
February 24, 2016, 01:33:41 PM
Using Bitcoin is not compulsory in the sense that it's a necessary payment method. If you receive your salary in Bitcoins then yes you 'need' to use them to survive.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2016, 01:30:27 PM
If you use Bitcoin this or this(!) cannot happen to you. You choose where to send your money, it's nobody else business.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
February 24, 2016, 01:27:25 PM
Everyone can have different reasons for using Bitcoin but most people use it because of convenience and control it provides.

So instead of asking others, ask this to yourself, which actually you should have done prior to joining this forum.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2016, 11:50:44 AM
The reasons are many which I'll list base on my situation:

1. It allows me to purchase stuff through online means (which I couldn't before due to the country I'm in).
2. The fee is little to nothing as compared to other options out there
3. Fast and easily could send money to someone other than my country (normal ways, I had to go through 2 banks in order to complete these kinds of transactions)
4. Pseudonymity
5. No government in control of it
6. No restriction on who uses it

Indeed, the most part I like about the bitcoin is that not a government or bank is controlling it, Also its that everyone that can use it and its also easy and fast, and last but not least good secured.

Also I think we have to make the bitcoin more popular the bitcoin will open their eyes, they will like the fact that you are you own bank, I think that is the main reason why people has to use it( you are controlling your own money there is now bank or someone that does it.)
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 24, 2016, 11:41:26 AM
The reasons are many which I'll list base on my situation:

1. It allows me to purchase stuff through online means (which I couldn't before due to the country I'm in).
2. The fee is little to nothing as compared to other options out there
3. Fast and easily could send money to someone other than my country (normal ways, I had to go through 2 banks in order to complete these kinds of transactions)
4. Pseudonymity
5. No government in control of it
6. No restriction on who uses it
legendary
Activity: 1218
February 24, 2016, 11:32:59 AM
because bitcoin is money. just like paypal, everyone uses the money for needs, so as well as the use of bitcoin. I use it for my purposes  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: