Pages:
Author

Topic: Solana blockchain - page 9. (Read 3941 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
October 15, 2021, 07:26:59 AM
In this post I have collected information about the most common NTF marketplaces, wallets and projects where you can create your own NTF tokens.
NFT Solana
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58186298
This ecosystem is developing rapidly, but there is very little activity in this topic.
Why?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
October 15, 2021, 06:39:41 AM
I have high hopes for the Solana coin, because the Solana coin has been included in all exchanges and even exists on Binance, so I don't hesitate to invest this coin, especially for the long term, bro.
Solana has been a good choice for everyone, but for now, I think you also need to pay attention to other coins such as BNB, ETH and BTC which are both likely to get Bullish in the near future so that will also happen to Solana.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 15, 2021, 06:08:45 AM
Solana Foundation announced the possibility for validators to run nodes on server hardware. To rent equipment, you must register in the program by going through the KYC procedure. After signing the agreement, they will have access to the equipment.
The minimum lease term is a month, and the maximum number of servers per validator is limited to two. https://solana.foundation/server-program

Why in this day and age people still participate in known scams like KYC.
A legal contract requires two willing parties, so the first step is a KYC procedure (know your company). That means everyone having access to the personal information given needs to be vetted, approved of. Any change needs to personal needs to be ok'd also. If satisfied with the people involved from the data entry person all the way up to the very top, then personal can be forwarded and legal contract agreed on/signed.
Prople day in day out get scammed, refuse to learn.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
October 15, 2021, 05:31:20 AM
Solana Foundation announced the possibility for validators to run nodes on server hardware. To rent equipment, you must register in the program by going through the KYC procedure. After signing the agreement, they will have access to the equipment.
The minimum lease term is a month, and the maximum number of servers per validator is limited to two. https://solana.foundation/server-program

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
September 27, 2021, 04:20:37 PM
I have high hopes for the Solana coin, because the Solana coin has been included in all exchanges and even exists on Binance, so I don't hesitate to invest this coin, especially for the long term, bro.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 27, 2021, 01:12:19 PM
The Solana platform is currently a very popular platform. This coin has quickly become popular among the people.We have all seen that this coin has increased in price a lot in a short period of time.As the days go by it will become more popular.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 27, 2021, 12:07:58 PM
Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Right. Solana is a very good coin. We can see that this coin has been pumped in the market very early. A few days ago, the price of this coin was very low. But now this coin has pumped a lot. It rose to 220$.If the market grows further, it will move to a better position. So you can all invest in this coin so you can all invest in this coin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
September 27, 2021, 10:50:07 AM
Im here because i see some well know Crypto investors buying into this project.

NFT growing strong and No.7 Marketcap.  Interesting project.  Watching closely.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 22, 2021, 01:18:58 PM
Solana is a cryptocurrency blockchain. Most of the people are participating in this blockchain. It is the most secure and most speedy blockchain in the globe. Its provides so many advantages to its users. I suggest that you all must participate in this blockchain.
so far it's really very profitable cheap network, and many use it especially NFT, and it's booming again you have to save some assets here, this is one of the successful flatfs that went up in 1 year drastically.
legendary
September 22, 2021, 01:11:28 PM
Due to the failure of the onchain oracle Pyth in the Solana network, it recorded a decrease in the price of bitcoin by 90% and showed an abnormal drop in bitcoin to $5,402.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 20, 2021, 02:30:11 PM
Solana is a cryptocurrency blockchain. Most of the people are participating in this blockchain. It is the most secure and most speedy blockchain in the globe. Its provides so many advantages to its users. I suggest that you all must participate in this blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 15, 2021, 01:50:21 PM
There is a technical failure in the beta version of mainet Solana, the Solana team attributes this to an increase in the transaction load, which reached a maximum of 400,000 TPS. I think having understood what is happening, later we will find out the real reasons for the technical difficulties in the Solana beta network.

LOL.. it is very simple. Solana was overhyped and painted as the next big thing in crypto, but it was not ready for such a promotion. Now they (developers) claim to have resolved the issue, but IMO a lot of the users are cautious now in using this Blockchain. That said, I was surprised at the resilience shown by this coin in the market. The prices remained more or less stable. Anyway, I don't expect Solana to drop out of top-10 anytime soon. And it is just a matter of time before it overtakes XRP (right now the difference in market cap between the two is $3.8 billion).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
September 15, 2021, 01:31:50 PM
The Solana validator community has successfully completed the relaunch of the beta version of the main network. New blocks were not mined for more than sixteen hours.
"Dapps, block browsers and auxiliary systems will be restored to full network functionality within the next few hours," the developers report.

Is this some kind of April fools joke?
The world stood still for 16h, what will be next the sun standing still or the moon stopping?
legendary
September 15, 2021, 12:56:40 PM
The Solana validator community has successfully completed the relaunch of the beta version of the main network. New blocks were not mined for more than sixteen hours.
"Dapps, block browsers and auxiliary systems will be restored to full network functionality within the next few hours," the developers report.

Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
September 14, 2021, 06:14:59 PM
solana gave a lot of surprises to everyone and for now solana is also a very low cost NFT platform. Many people say that Solana will become a big rival for the platforms that are already big today
legendary
September 14, 2021, 03:49:28 PM
There is a technical failure in the beta version of mainet Solana, the Solana team attributes this to an increase in the transaction load, which reached a maximum of 400,000 TPS. I think having understood what is happening, later we will find out the real reasons for the technical difficulties in the Solana beta network.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
September 12, 2021, 04:52:51 PM
https://stockhead.com.au/cryptocurrency/completely-wrecked-phishing-attack-during-aurory-project-nft-drop-steals-millions-others-get-500x-gains/
Completely wrecked’: Phishing attack during Aurory Project NFT drop steals millions; others get 500x gains

https://twitter.com/MoonrockCapital/status/1436700043843706883?
"Moonrock Capital just acquired the 13th rarest
@DegenApeAcademy
 NFT for 5980 $SOL ($1,109,170.40)"

An interesting start Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 12, 2021, 04:35:45 PM
Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana is one of the fastest growing blockchains compared to some other blockchains. The price of SOL is currently increasing by more than 100%+. I think the Solana coin will hit $250 in the near future.
Lucky if OP invested the time he posted this one and if yes, I’m pretty sure he already earns a lot of money because of the current pump with Solans and reaching its new all time high. SOL is still new and trying to compete with the top project, not that they are able to do so I hope many projects will be created under SOL, we’ll see this one.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
September 12, 2021, 03:29:46 PM
Solana blockchain, in my opinion, is a solution to the problem of excessive transaction fees and network congestion on the Ethereum and BSC networks. Because it can handle up to 50k TPS, has a finality time of 0.4 seconds, and an average transaction price of $0.00001, the Solana blockchain might become the most popular smart contract platform. I've been attempting to transmit RAY tokens from FTX to other exchanges for free and with faster confirmation times.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 12, 2021, 12:50:36 PM
I have read a Bullish article saying how SOLANA will compete with ETH and even become a $500 coin. 

I have not invested anything into SOLANA, yet, but I am closely following this project and it's price per coin.
I think it's time to focus on putting trust in Sol, because if ETH switches to POS it doesn't make much sense for this space, including the desired benefits born of manipulation. Sol is poised to change the game for Ethereum. Market capitalization is still a gap but if consensus is reached from support and development, Sol will be able to compete with ETH in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: