Pages:
Author

Topic: Solana blockchain - page 7. (Read 3941 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 07, 2022, 07:54:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is not required to purchase tokens — users can pay with dollars on a bank card.

~snip

this is really good news
NFT vending machines are next level, and if you can buy it with credit card, it will spur bigger adoption from non-crypto natives

although, I think that $SOL price reached maximum in near term, maybe long-term it could rise, but that is five year horizon at least
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
March 07, 2022, 06:50:58 AM
It is reported about scammers targeting the assets of users of the Solana network, they use phishing attacks by creating websites with airdrop NFT and also create various contests and as soon as users interested in such content visit a similar site and sign a transaction, all SOL is debited from the wallet and gets to the address of the scammers.

https://twitter.com/WuBlockchain/status/1500066606948708353
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 24, 2022, 07:23:13 AM
Solana is indeed one of the projects that we can rely on for the future, and now they have built their own blockchain network so that they have the possibility to develop for the future, with the current market situation holding the coin is the right choice because later it has a high possibility to increase, and currently very many investors who have followed the solana project because the team working on the project is indeed very active in building their project.
legendary
February 24, 2022, 07:14:25 AM
Solana is getting closer to users, so it is reported that in New York, the Neon NFT marketplace based on Solana has placed a vending machine for the sale of NFT in New York near Wall Street. Cryptocurrency is not required to purchase tokens — users can pay with dollars on a bank card.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 03, 2022, 07:30:14 PM
Ooh look at that bitcointalk already having discussion on this at barely 1 bucks and nobody took any attention and now we have sol at 100 bucks and thats even a dip Thats why following this kinda of discussions can help with the forecast and also provide better insight Kudos to SOL holders
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
February 03, 2022, 07:02:22 PM
Solana is the world's most performant and efficient blockchain, built to be the perfect wave to ride into the next generation of the internet. Solana's high speeds and low fees means that it's become the blockchain of choice for payments, gaming, DeFi, web3, DAOs, and more. Solona Is Fastest & Safe Network

Solana's network is proven to be very fast compared to ERC or BSC, this is what makes Solana's popularity skyrocket and it only took a year to compete and enter the top 5, unfortunately now there are many negative issues and market drops that have affected Solana's performance.

The market is somewhat bearish, and so this influence the Solana market as well. However, if the OP invested in SOL from the time he created this thread, which was about 75 cents at that time, he would have a very big ROI even selling at 100 bucks today. They already hit their ATH of about $260 and I believe, high probability that they will surpass that price level as many users are discovering the benefits of using SOL network. Exchanges are also including SOL in their chain options.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
February 03, 2022, 05:12:40 PM
Honestly at this point with all of these problems, I would be very shocked if people are still invested into this. With this new Wormhole deal and Solana providing proof that they are as centralized as it gets whenever they want to handle something, it is a risk that I am not willing to take. How would I know if they wouldn't do something to my coins? I know I have a very little compared to all of this Wormhole debacle but I wouldn't want that type of power and there is no "proof" that they wouldn't attack me next.

Hacking, ddos attacks stopping it, freezing the chain, all of these are horrible looks for them that makes me want to never even touch one. I used to have some, sold it at a really high price luckily, got back in after seeing it drop, then I sold back again after a slight drop but because of the news and not the drop, overall I made a profit and I am not planning on getting back in.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 03, 2022, 09:56:38 AM
Solana is the world's most performant and efficient blockchain, built to be the perfect wave to ride into the next generation of the internet. Solana's high speeds and low fees means that it's become the blockchain of choice for payments, gaming, DeFi, web3, DAOs, and more. Solona Is Fastest & Safe Network
Now it's worth saying that to Solana but everyone also needs to look at it in the long term because it also has to have better resilience before everyone judges it very well because Solana still needs more development in this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
February 03, 2022, 07:17:21 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
February 03, 2022, 03:20:49 AM
Solana is a web-scale, open-source blockchain technology that helps developers and organizations build decentralized apps and markets all over the world. Solana's protocol is quick, safe, and censorship-resistant, allowing developers to design apps with the freedom of an open infrastructure.
In addition, Solana also has a different appeal in the eyes of some investors so that the amount of volume can also be maintained very well although this does not have much effect on the decline and increase in prices in the market, because market conditions and the durability of a coin are always tested at the time as it is now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 03, 2022, 02:35:47 AM
Wormhole token bridge loses $321M in largest hack so far in 2022
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wormhole-token-bridge-loses-321m-in-largest-hack-so-far-in-2022
The token bridge between Ethereum and Solana saw 120K wETH tokens removed from the platform and distributed between the hacker’s Solana and ETH wallets.
https://twitter.com/wormholecrypto/status/1489001949881978883
legendary
February 02, 2022, 03:31:49 PM
Solana Labs announced the launch of the Solana Pay protocol, which allows online merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments directly from consumers. According to dev's statement, with the help of this protocol, sellers will be able to accept the USDC stablecoin, the SOL token and other assets based on Solana for a minimum fee.

https://solana.com/news/solana-pay-announcement
legendary
January 24, 2022, 12:19:25 PM
Users once again note that the Solana network has not been available for a long time, or rather 48 hours, while the developers respond that this is the result of the actions of spam bots that began to send transaction requests en masse. There have been frequent failures in the Solana network lately, this is the sixth case in the last six months.
https://twitter.com/markjeffrey/status/1485099559852199936
legendary
January 10, 2022, 06:01:43 AM
Solana positions itself as a high-performance network for dapps, but it is in the testing stage and this is good, which allows you to get rid of errors in time, so in December a bug was discovered and eliminated, allowing you to withdraw funds from some DeFi projects, the TVL of these projects was then $2.6 billion. Recently, a large-scale failure was observed in the Solana network, which led to a decrease in the performance of the beta version of the mainnet and errors in transaction processing.
https://twitter.com/SolanaStatus/status/1479126136953053187

So it's too early to talk about the security and guaranteed performance of the Solana network.

Activity: 714
January 05, 2022, 01:17:05 PM
Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

Solana is a web-scale, open-source blockchain technology that helps developers and organizations build decentralized apps and markets all over the world. Solana's protocol is quick, safe, and censorship-resistant, allowing developers to design apps with the freedom of an open infrastructure.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 05, 2022, 12:40:02 PM
It is very beneficial blockchain project everyone should invest in this project i think that a person who desire to invest in this project will always be in profit. So you should must do it if you want to get success as it is estimated that the coming price of this will go further and will increase as a result of which there will a great profit for its buyers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 05, 2022, 05:36:13 AM

That thing was down again, maybe somebody should tell them about blockchains at some stage as they dont go down.
https://dk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/rvnzp3/solana_went_down_again_on_4th_jan_morning_utc_8/
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 03, 2022, 05:20:53 PM
Yes, Solana is a very large project and has experienced a very high price increase if we compare it to the price of Solana when it was first released on the exchange. I say this project was very successful because Solana's initial price on the exchange was around $0.7 in early 2020 and currently Solana's price is around $170. The investors who bought Solana in 2020 are already very rich today.

This is what I about to say. If the OP invested from the time he posted this thread, the price was only about 71 cents and look at the price right now. It is about x 236 already, which for me has still the chance to grow more. Being in the top 5 in the market, it has still so much to offer so even if you invest today, very likely that you will still get profits in the future. SOL network is starting to be integrated in most trading platforms. Like in MEXC trading platform, I've seen that SOL network is already included in their USDT withdrawal.

https://www.mexc.com/assets/withdraw?currency=USDT
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
January 03, 2022, 05:15:54 PM
Solana's level of stability today is still quite good, I like the coin, but the problem is that altcoins are currently in correction, but if we can be patient and wait for normal market conditions, I'm sure Solana will provide maximum profits in the future, it will take time to waiting for that.
Usually if a coin is destined to go up and down based on market prices, it is not doing something great of its own and that is usually not good for investment. When the markets are up, and the coin goes up, that's nothing, I could have bought litecoin and made the same level of profit anyway, it should be going a lot more than what other coins are going up, or when the market is going down at the very bare minimum it should go down lesser than what other coins are going down.

All of these are very important aspects of the crypto selection process. You have to pick something that is independent to the market a bit, not a whole lot but at least a little bit.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
December 17, 2021, 04:48:16 PM
Hello guys
Is this really a good project to invest in Solana?Any price prediction in future?
Mainnet is coming in Q3.
Please suggest me...
Thanks

I can't predict the price of solana in the future, considering that this kind of coin can happen in any condition, but for the current level of stability and movement it is quite good, even many people believe that solana has bright prospects in the following years, even though at this time it is still in the normal category and does not move far.
Pages:
Jump to: