Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] ASICMiner 49 port hubs - .25 BTC - Free Shipping - page 9. (Read 14385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Is this powered by 12v or 5v? This is important. Most modern power supplies don't supply any more than 80-120 watts on 5v, even crazy powerful ones like corsair ax1200 or lepa 1600. If this is powered by 12v, that is much better, but still limiting because the hubs requires an atx24 pin connector instead of one of the much more available molex/sata/pci-e connectors.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
What if I told you the top and bottom board are interchangeable?

Take the red hub…

Or the blue hub…

The choice is yours.

Let me know if you have a preference.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
500 watt PS should power 40 blue furys right?
Yes
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
500 watt PS should power 40 blue furys right?
Sent a pm with shipping info.

would be nice to fill these with blue furys ..... *&^$%*$*&^%$

The heatsink may be a bit too big, but I'm not sure. What's the amperage used by a blue fury miner?
Heatsinks should fit. Requirements for the Blue Fury are the same as the AMU

Sounds like you are good to go then! If someone wants to send me 49 blue furys I'd be happy to test it out Smiley A 132 gh/s usb based miner would be quite a sight.
Alternatively you could send me a hub Smiley yes 132 ghs from a Usb cluster would be a nice looking setup lots of blinking lights Smiley
legendary

The heatsink may be a bit too big, but I'm not sure. What's the amperage used by a blue fury miner?
Heatsinks should fit. Requirements for the Blue Fury are the same as the AMU

Sounds like you are good to go then! If someone wants to send me 49 blue furys I'd be happy to test it out Smiley A 132 gh/s usb based miner would be quite a sight.

Heatsinks will fit. Requirements for the Blue Fury are the same as the AMU
Please ship them.. all the resellers will tell you im very impatient, maybe even a pain in the ass... Ive spent in the last 4 months $40,000+ on their stuff.. Im not trying to be mean to you when I question I just want my damn order .. lol like everyone else

Heatsinks should fit although the width looks tight. Requirements for the Blue Fury are the same as the AMU
legendary

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
I'd also like to note that the usb hub price will be driven by the market and may go up on the next sale. I had intended to sell for a bit more but I am price matching here. Once the market sets a price for the hubs, I don't expect that price to move like the usb sticks.

I sent 1.82 btc

https://blockchain.info/tx/4bea9f26ec473d04a9043cbb1c97a678e51b75cc734e8e5392c30199b4e4bd01

my refund address:

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

Question   do you want a pm with a shipping address.
legendary
I'd also like to note that the usb hub price will be driven by the market and may go up on the next sale. I had intended to sell for a bit more but I am price matching here. Once the market sets a price for the hubs, I don't expect that price to move like the usb sticks.
legendary
one hub+ 50 USBs are 1.75btc or only 50 USBs are 1.75btc?

Hub and 50 usbs are 1.75 BTC together.

I am in for 1.75 BTC

I will send coins in about 10 minutes
legendary

Hub and 50 usbs are 1.75 BTC together.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Display unit sold to bitterdog. Only 9 left. I should be getting more in the next few days but if you would like one shipped out tomorrow, you'll want to get in quick.

paid
https://blockchain.info/tx/d1f2ca353fa12264da3dfeacac1f4efeed76a960e67943edfb2c66d03e0c1b36
Thanks

legendary
Display unit sold to bitterdog. Only 9 left. I should be getting more in the next few days but if you would like one shipped out tomorrow, you'll need to get in quick.
First person who wants to buy the display model here gets free shipping. It's been averaging around 16.5 gh/s which is exactly what I would expect. PSU not included.
whats the PS rating?

This is a corsair ax1200. It's a bit overkill but it's all I have available to test. I had to take it out of my PC so PSU not for sale.

send to 1JNBdGRkyDoawFrGgWeaDZ8BGgobSge3BU ?
Pages:
Jump to: