Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 3] In-Stock Bitmain AntMiner S1 180GH/S Ships on 12/20&12/21 - page 5. (Read 27780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
PM Sent with your tracking#

Don't forget my tracking number Sushi !

thanks !!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Thanks Sushi for all your hard work...UPS comes again today at my door Smiley
ASIC Myth Buster
Sorry for the wait, sent via PM

Sushi let me know the tracking number via email or private messages. Thank you
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Sushi let me know the tracking number via email or private messages. Thank you
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Don't forget my tracking number Sushi !

thanks !!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'm PM you in just a minute.

I still don't have the tracking# form the 21st.  I'm expecting to get it tomorrow.  Your 20th shipping tracking will be on your way.

I sent out so many e-mail replies and I hit the sent limit and I could not send any more e-mails.  Now the penalty box time was over, I'm responding to the e-mails.

Still need tracking numbers (due to customs) and anybody has their hosted unit hashing yet?

Thank you! Got tracking no. My unit scanned in capital an hour ago. Time to contact customs!

Any news about hosted devices?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
My courier also has said that i was not at home...while i was Sad so i have to wait also.

Import duty 44EUR
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm PM you in just a minute.

I still don't have the tracking# form the 21st.  I'm expecting to get it tomorrow.  Your 20th shipping tracking will be on your way.

I sent out so many e-mail replies and I hit the sent limit and I could not send any more e-mails.  Now the penalty box time was over, I'm responding to the e-mails.

Still need tracking numbers (due to customs) and anybody has their hosted unit hashing yet?
Missed the UPS delivery this morning. Will have to wait till Friday (yeah right) or pick it up at the distribution center tonight. Customs duty at around 67 USD.
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Wow, got mine this morning in England. That was speedy, so speedy it has arrived before it's PSU ordered from England.

Nice !! hopefully I'll get mine this week too Smiley

Tracking numbers would be helpful, Sushi any news on tracking ID's?
Forget the request, delivered and mining already  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I live in turkey still no sign of UPS notice  Embarrassed
Wow, got mine this morning in England. That was speedy, so speedy it has arrived before it's PSU ordered from England.
Activity: 40
Just got mine, too. Over the weekend shipping from china to germany. That's really fast! Nice work sushi and bitmain!
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 252

Tracking numbers would be helpful, Sushi any news on tracking ID's?
Activity: 361

Activity: 30
Activity: 448
Got my UPS notice this evening due for delivery tomorrow.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
BITMAIN HAS SHIPPED THE REST OF THE ORDERS AS PLANNED ON THE 12/21. SUSHI WILL HAVE THE TRACKING # IN A DAY OR 2. HOPEFULLY

Hi cxboyminer,

I have 10 units with hosting from batch #2 (shipped December 16th), 7 are hashing since yesterday night GMT+1, do you have any info on the remaining ones?

Why doesn't Sushi respond to PMs anymore?

Thanks

spiccioli

It seems that missing units have been added while I was writing this message Smiley

I see all units hashing now, one of them hashes using a user name of "Minerhosting_bitmain" which is "strange", anyway if it has been configured with the fallback pool, I don't mind the username it's using Smiley

Thanks.

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
BITMAIN HAS SHIPPED THE REST OF THE ORDERS AS PLANNED ON THE 12/21. SUSHI WILL HAVE THE TRACKING # IN A DAY OR 2. HOPEFULLY

Hi cxboyminer,

I have 10 units with hosting from batch #2 (shipped December 16th), 7 are hashing since yesterday night GMT+1, do you have any info on the remaining ones?

Why doesn't Sushi respond to PMs anymore?

Thanks

spiccioli
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Pages:
Jump to: