Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 3] In-Stock Bitmain AntMiner S1 180GH/S Ships on 12/20&12/21 - page 7. (Read 27780 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
im running 2 antminers perfectly with a 1000 W PSU
My antminer showed up on time but my powersupply was a day late because of FedEx.

So I took one of my GPU miners, disconnected a 7950, and used those two PCI-e leads to run the antminer.  It ran that way until late the next day when I finally received my new Corsair TX850M to run the antminer.  All is running good.

I am waiting for my group 3 antminer to show up now.  I pulled an old Dell 4u dual xeon system and a old supermicro 4u dual xeon server that I used as database servers many years ago.  They both have dual hot swap power supplies in them.  I am working on connections to put these to use with ASIC miners.  I have a few 1u and 2u servers in storage, I'll have to see if I can use them also.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
im running 2 antminers perfectly with a 1000 W PSU
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Melted the pci-e cables. It happened on two 860w corsair platinums running at mine.

The extenders were meted and brown and stuck and the cable was also stuck in psu end

my friend had similar with a 1100, brand I am unaware of.

The metal plate is bendable, the fan needs replaced though.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

edit: oh yeah and a friend got his delivered yesterday with a mangled and bent back plate and a broken fan......

Having a ant headache at the moment.

2 units hooked up to a 1200w psu and one unit keep powering down completely while the other still mines away.... they are on the same power though.

waiting on 2 ants to ship which ar 2--3 days late now, original buyer not happy as he has lost about 0.30.5btc

one ant killed a 860w platinum corsair and killed the pci extenderg
one ant killed a 1100w

not enjoying the ants so much this weekend.....

Sad Not good. Never heard of the units _killing_ PSUs. I guess these are armyantminers. As far as the bent back plate, yeah that thing is really thin and prone to bending. One of my units came with the fan grill all pushed and bent in. As you can guess I did not spot it right away and when I powered the unit the fan made a loud grinding noise as it was stopped dead in its  track by the bent grill. A pair of pliers did the trick and all is well now.

I think it would've been nice to make the frame a bit thicker though so it does not bend so easily. I don't think it would've added that much to the shipping weight.

When you say killed the PSUs how exactly did it happen - sparks? Melted power cables?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
to save sushi the headache i have decided to keep the order and sell locally.

I have sent you a PM about this one.

Regards

Batteryman
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Sushi and cxboyminer :

will you send us shipping numbers like in last two GB?

thank
Slesh
legendary

edit: oh yeah and a friend got his delivered yesterday with a mangled and bent back plate and a broken fan......

Having a ant headache at the moment.

2 units hooked up to a 1200w psu and one unit keep powering down completely while the other still mines away.... they are on the same power though.

waiting on 2 ants to ship which ar 2--3 days late now, original buyer not happy as he has lost about 0.30.5btc

one ant killed a 860w platinum corsair and killed the pci extenderg
one ant killed a 1100w

not enjoying the ants so much this weekend.....

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did the miners ship yesterday?
Activity: 161
i have 4 miners bought and paid for, would someone else like them instead?

if offer is a giveaway i would gladly take them and feed them and nurse them, so they become big and powerful........ Cheesy

but i do not have money to pay for them.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I'll buy any Dual Blade Antminers for 3BTC or under til next diff change. USA only.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Congrats on selling all of them once again. If you do another group buy I think I will go in for another one - my last one before the coming difficulty storm. It's going to get really rough. I'm hoping that bitmain might lower the price just a tiny bit.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
is there anymore Antminer GB coming in the near future?  Tongue
Activity: 158

With the OUTRAGEOUS prices ( GH/s / $ ) from megabigpower and bfl, you could easily sell these, but I'd mine with them for 1-2 months then dump.
legendary
Activity: 40
as my comment says, I have 4 miners paid for. would someone like them instead.

would someone like to by my order and have it delivered to them instead.

I can take 2
I live in Virginia, USA
my email is my username at Hotmail if you need to contact me
not sure if my PMs work or not because i'm a lowly newbie on this forum Smiley
Activity: 254
@elasticband

I will buy 1 too Smiley
Activity: 826
°^°
i would take one, should be cheap to germany
legendary
check a rate quote on dhl website from Amsterdam Netherlands 1017 WH to your location
Activity: 19
i can ship anything via DHL once it arrives with me, but it's not cheap sadly....
do you know how much i have pay for DHL?
legendary
i can ship anything via DHL once it arrives with me, but it's not cheap sadly....
Pages:
Jump to: