Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 3] In-Stock Bitmain AntMiner S1 180GH/S Ships on 12/20&12/21 - page 8. (Read 27780 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
as my comment says, I have 4 miners paid for. would someone like them instead.

would someone like to by my order and have it delivered to them instead.
i like but i live in Iran and i think ups do not deliver anythnig to my country Sad could you deliver it from another way?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
as my comment says, I have 4 miners paid for. would someone like them instead.

would someone like to by my order and have it delivered to them instead.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
i have 4 miners bought and paid for, would someone else like them instead?
Where are you located, in case they ship before making a deal?
what is your price?could you deliver international address?
thx
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
if anyone is still interested in an AntMiner - I have a brand new one for sale, shipping from Oregon. PM if interested

Only if it's less than what bitmain is charging, has no issues, and with escrow, otherwise I don't see the point.

you cut 1-2 days off shipping delay which is significant given imminent difficulty increase. I can do Escrow although I've done many trades on here without. Will immediately mine for buyer once payment delivered.  Proposed price is 4.2 BTC

Note it's absolutely brand new, received it a couple days ago. Reason for selling is to free up some BTC for another investment .

I still have this miner for sale for anyone that is interested and can't get one from sushi
what is your price?could you deliver international address?
thx
Activity: 29

Just read the message,  I'm assuming I'm out as I didn't get chance to send BTC yet?

Activity: 874
if anyone is still interested in an AntMiner - I have a brand new one for sale, shipping from Oregon. PM if interested

Only if it's less than what bitmain is charging, has no issues, and with escrow, otherwise I don't see the point.

you cut 1-2 days off shipping delay which is significant given imminent difficulty increase. I can do Escrow although I've done many trades on here without. Will immediately mine for buyer once payment delivered.  Proposed price is 4.2 BTC

Note it's absolutely brand new, received it a couple days ago. Reason for selling is to free up some BTC for another investment .

I still have this miner for sale for anyone that is interested and can't get one from sushi
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Are there any left shipping out tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Nuts, knew I should have pushed that payment just a little bit sooner... second on the list for tomorrow's shipping. Oh well, still pretty quick turnaround. Thanks, guys.
Activity: 14
they calculated tax based on BTC for me but took yesterday's highest MtGox price ...  ><
it's better than 5000-8000$... :-(
Activity: 826
°^°
they calculated tax based on BTC for me but took yesterday's highest MtGox price ...  ><
Activity: 14
120USD or 89EUR is what is on my bill.
yep. i told it wont go good!

mine from GB2 is held too and now its a pita to explain them the BTC thingy

like i said in the first GB: please declare a value at least 3x the shipping cost

i know its usual chinese export business to underdeclare,
and most times it slips through and saves the customer lots of taxes

but then there are the unlucky cases and these cant start mining before next diff now

and there is Germany: we always double-check and trible-doubt any imported parcel
at customs showed me this page:
http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/antminer.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&SearchText=antminer&initiative_id=SB_20131220054821&catId=0&isViewCP=y
and... and were asked to pay 20% tax...
so be careful!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
sushi, sent u PM, need big help !!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi all, we are sorry to suspend this group buy as out of stock. Only the orders that has already been paid will be honored.

Sushi, thanks for your service for this community and the great promotion work for Bitmain.

Stay tuned for our next wave of miners.

Did miners ship today?
Activity: 826
°^°
Activity: 51
I've paid for the second one  Grin all i've left to do is waiting  Cool
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hi all, we are sorry to suspend this group buy as out of stock. Only the orders that has already been paid will be honored.

Sushi, thanks for your service for this community and the great promotion work for Bitmain.

Stay tuned for our next wave of miners.
Activity: 348
Merit: 251
Do you sell those Antec psu's also?
Activity: 370
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: