Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Ninja Group Buy #4 - 30 Hosted ANTs + 7 - 290X [0/300] .3btc - page 2. (Read 17812 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Unfortunately this group buy is no longer operating with a profit and will be wound-up.

We are winding-up this group buy, as well as group buy #1, #3, and #4.

Process for taking delivery (if you have multiples of 10 shares):
PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

If you pre-paid hosting, we will return your unused hosting payment at the bitstamp rate. Give us a couple of days to let the dust settle and we'll get it out.

If you have less than 10 shares or if you don't contact me for shipping arrangements; we are buying back the shares at .035 each. We will complete the buyback on May 1st for Group Buy #1 -Group Buy #4 so please get in touch before then.

Ninja,

GB 5 was dependent on other GBs good standing? What does this mean we have to do for GB 5 now?

Everyone else,

FYI I am interested in buying some shares to bring myself up to 10 total in GB 4 so I can acquire an Ant. I will post in the trade thread with my offer.

Edit: Already taken care of!

~Daemon
Unfortunately this group buy is no longer operating with a profit and will be wound-up.

We are winding-up this group buy, as well as group buy #1, #3, and #4.

Process for taking delivery (if you have multiples of 10 shares):
PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

If you pre-paid hosting, we will return your unused hosting payment at the bitstamp rate. Give us a couple of days to let the dust settle and we'll get it out.

If you have less than 10 shares or if you don't contact me for shipping arrangements; we are buying back the shares at .035 each. We will complete the buyback on May 1st for Group Buy #1 -Group Buy #4 so please get in touch before then.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
Lots of miners seem to have gone offline?

We have some issues with what we think is a bad PDU that is causing tripped breakers.  A new PDU is on the way and we have a temp fix in place. It's been a very trying experience trying to solve these power issues so we hope replacing the PDU fixes it for the long haul. I'd love to unload the whole story on you guys, and it's straight craziness ~ stranger than fiction, but I am going to have to consult with my attorney before I comment further about what all happened today.

...that doesn't sound good at all.
Lots of miners seem to have gone offline?

We have some issues with what we think is a bad PDU that is causing tripped breakers.  A new PDU is on the way and we have a temp fix in place. It's been a very trying experience trying to solve these power issues so we hope replacing the PDU fixes it for the long haul. I'd love to unload the whole story on you guys, and it's straight craziness ~ stranger than fiction, but I am going to have to consult with my attorney before I comment further about what all happened today.
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 226
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi Ninja:

Noticing a discrepancy on recent payout.

I assume still 8 shares in both gb 4 and 5. Sold one share in gb4 to Lynn I assume effective today. And also 6 shares converting from gb4 once you get the 1THz machines--full disclosure.

My payout is .13392 from block chain, but I'm getting .1647 when I calculate using the individual share payouts from gb4 and gb5.

Thanks in advance for addressing when you can. 

Yep, one share in GB4 and one in GB5 should be transferred from Dyland to me at 1PzekFkJoSrLMXGJ7V6CSEgyYHc5po36H7
The trade fee has been paid, records are in the share trading thread.
Also, Dyland please send me 0.01673945 for this week's dividend (you may keep the amount for tx fee)
Thanks to both of you.

Hi Ninja:

Noticing a discrepancy on recent payout.

I assume still 8 shares in both gb 4 and 5. Sold one share in gb4 to Lynn I assume effective today. And also 6 shares converting from gb4 once you get the 1THz machines--full disclosure.

My payout is .13392 from block chain, but I'm getting .1647 when I calculate using the individual share payouts from gb4 and gb5.

Thanks in advance for addressing when you can. 

Selling two pairs linked shares in GB4 and GB5 for .45BTC each

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491659.20
Very low earnings this week  Sad

Week 5 hosting fees are applied.

Otherwise, earnings were pretty much on par for this GB.
Activity: 226
Very low earnings this week  Sad
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello Fellow Owners.

You might have seen the IPython notebook revenue estimator that I posted in these forums a few weeks back. I've now turned that into a standalone website that enables you to estimate your current returns from participating in the group buys.

Have a look at: http://coininaflaskopenshift-franktoil.rhcloud.com/

For your privacy, all info specific to your situation is NOT stored on the server. Rather it is stored in an encrypted cookie in your browser.

Have Fun!

FrankToil
Hi ninja:

I am having trouble with the math in my payout unless I've missed something.

I have 8 shares. This payout was .023 per share =.184btc

My block chain is showing .151btc

I fell asleep mid-update on the group buy #4 payout info, let's just say it was a hell day yesterday (only half the miners deployed, nearly lost a finger).  The gridseed fans do not fuck around. It's been now updated to show the correct payment per share.

Dividend - Week #3
Total Earnings:
5.84847247 Payout Addr
Total Shares: 300
Hosting fees: 0.1771   $100 [email protected]/BTC
Amount per share:   0.0189045749
Tx Fee: .0105 Transaction
Hi ninja:

I am having trouble with the math in my payout unless I've missed something.

I have 8 shares. This payout was .023 per share =.184btc

My block chain is showing .151btc
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
cool, that good to hear MWninja.  Cheesy
When next payout? Thanks!

We're relocating Group #5 to the datacenter this morning, so payouts will happen in the evening today after I get back.

We're adding a new member to our team today as well, we have a very experienced Sysadmin that is going to be installing, configuring, and managing our private (alt-currency) pool.  This should give a nice boost to the scrypt earnings for this group buy.
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
When next payout? Thanks!
Activity: 8
Perfect.
Now I understand, and will only be expecting on payment from now on.
Thanks so much for explaining.
joya
BTTI.info
Hi Again,
I am so sorry to bother you, because you are absolutely soooo super organized.
This is the payment I received:
13XNByr1TkL4EksLUiKtmQpWa8FFYSWGM8  .045
The one listed for .022 I did not receive. (15ju9zMdp4UrEtunpDrmByDt3UQA1BaXuN)
Is this correct? They are listed separately, but I only received one payment.
I hate to bother you, because I know you are doing absolutely busy doing everything.. mining, paperwork, etc.
Maybe it would be best to use the above address (13XNByr1TkL4EksLUiKtmQpWa8FFYSWGM8)for both, then.
joya
BTTI.info

I have you @ 1 share of Group #2 and 1 Share of Group #4
Group #2 payout was .022  Group #4 was .02303 for a total of .045 paid to 13XNByr1TkL4EksLUiKtmQpWa8FFYSWGM8.  If you look at the transaction you will see it's actually in the output list twice.

15ju9zMdp4UrEtunpDrmByDt3UQA1BaXuN is on record belonging to a different user.
Activity: 8
Hi Again,
I am so sorry to bother you, because you are absolutely soooo super organized.
This is the payment I received:
13XNByr1TkL4EksLUiKtmQpWa8FFYSWGM8  .045
The one listed for .022 I did not receive. (15ju9zMdp4UrEtunpDrmByDt3UQA1BaXuN)
Is this correct? They are listed separately, but I only received one payment.
I hate to bother you, because I know you are doing absolutely busy doing everything.. mining, paperwork, etc.
Maybe it would be best to use the above address (13XNByr1TkL4EksLUiKtmQpWa8FFYSWGM8)for both, then.
joya
BTTI.info
Pages:
Jump to: