Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Ninja Group Buy #4 - 30 Hosted ANTs + 7 - 290X [0/300] .3btc - page 5. (Read 17812 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I want 2 shares of the ants and will process the payment on Thursday, I hope there are a couple left!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
Owners list updated, and the replacement riser came in so we are now running on all 7 cards ~ now hitting nearly 6.5Mh/s.

Hi ninj!

Are there more shares to be bought?

Yes, there are still 94 shares left in group #4.  You should also pick up a share in group 5, it's currently priced UNDER the market value for gridseed chips; as the price of BTC has fallen, and the scrypt asics are priced in USD ~ plus no additional hosting fees.

Hmm I just might get a few more shares in both GBs, though I made a large investment already in 20X dualminer USBs and an LA3M. I would have to wait in any case a week to buy/attain more BTC. Hopefully, I can. I think this makes pretty good sense. One thing that has me frightened though is that I am new to mining and hoping I don't fry my gear  Shocked. Anyway, will try to buy more shares if I can free up more funds. Thanks again for putting this together.
Activity: 11
1 share for a newbie, thanks!

442fdce21f760ceb66b0007efae14eaa8ee46a9f69258205a1c1e1f0632f0a34
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Owners list updated, and the replacement riser came in so we are now running on all 7 cards ~ now hitting nearly 6.5Mh/s.

Hi ninj!

Yes, there are still 94 shares left in group #4.  You should also pick up a share in group 5, it's currently priced UNDER the market value for gridseed chips; as the price of BTC has fallen, and the scrypt asics are priced in USD ~ plus no additional hosting fees.

Hi ninj!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

If you paid and your name or address is missing please message me.

Could you please check your PM when you get a chance. Thanks!
Hi There:

In for One Share please and thank you!:

https://blockchain.info/tx/1ef22c37530f50b123f38bb07e32976690fc8a2af2ea873f4f3ced9daf10fd90

BTC Address:

1PoY1bpigWqqeTkY3XErUzJvKdNubPtRVS
Activity: 574
Any GPU miner would tell you those cards are WAY too close together. You will hit temperature and reliability issues, especially with cards that do not back blow like the Asus R9 280x. they blow hot air straight into the intake of the next card!

These are all 290x reference design cards that blow all the hot air out the back of the card. They get plenty of cold air coming in (box fan) even in the staging area they are running under 85c during daytime and 70c at night. I expect them to do even better when they installed into the datacenter and we can get some real cooling air to play with.

As I said, back blowers are the only ones that get away with that degree of proximity, and only some of them. 6950's even back blowers were terrible on proximity due to radient heat. Unless your massivly pressed for space, I would still look to give future rigs a bit more space per card. I'm running 5 R9-280x's at 70 degrees with no back fan and no additional cooling in a non-heated houshold room. I'm sure you are aware the lower you keep the temp, the longer the card life.
Any GPU miner would tell you those cards are WAY too close together. You will hit temperature and reliability issues, especially with cards that do not back blow like the Asus R9 280x. they blow hot air straight into the intake of the next card!

These are all 290x reference design cards that blow all the hot air out the back of the card. They get plenty of cold air coming in (box fan) even in the staging area they are running under 85c during daytime and 70c at night. I expect them to do even better when they installed into the datacenter and we can get some real cooling air to play with.
Activity: 574
We're working on bringing up the Scrypt rig.  Let's just say its being a royal pain in the ass (1x to 16x risers not playing nice), and it's now sporting 2 motherboards.  We should have it operational in the next day from our staging area and get installed next week.

We're working on bringing up the Scrypt rig.  Let's just say its being a royal pain in the ass (1x to 16x risers not playing nice), and it's now sporting 2 motherboards.  We should have it operational in the next day from our staging area and get installed next week.

I see Scrypt Hashrate: 5.5365 MH/s up on the GB#4 page... is that only 6/7 cards or all 7 now?

If we are still awaiting to add #7... then good god you got some sweet spot 290X cards getting over 900KH/s each!

That would mean a possible 6.45+ MH/s which definitely beat my estimates. Crossing fingers this is only 6 cards right now lol!

https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

Only shows 2 above 900 and the 990KH/s one is full of shit at those clocks. If you got ~915KH/s each you are doing something right.

Only 6 out of 7 cards, they are all stable at 930KH/s each running on BAMT; rejects are a bit high but that will improve once we actually install the rig.  I spent more hours than I can count getting this rig ready; it went over budget once we added a 2nd mobo, but was hella fun to build despite the frustrations. We welded up our own stand for the VGA cards, which alone was a 4+ hour job.

I see Scrypt Hashrate: 5.5365 MH/s up on the GB#4 page... is that only 6/7 cards or all 7 now?

If we are still awaiting to add #7... then good god you got some sweet spot 290X cards getting over 900KH/s each!

That would mean a possible 6.45+ MH/s which definitely beat my estimates. Crossing fingers this is only 6 cards right now lol!

https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

Only shows 2 above 900 and the 990KH/s one is full of shit at those clocks. If you got ~915KH/s each you are doing something right.
Activity: 8
I decided to jump onboard with 2 loyalty shares, GB 2 and 3;

TXID 51452be0753529b3e88361147464639786acf823728bab09307ae7ad0c69ffd1
Adres 1CtZphfJkfd4R37xfxo1nKt3ixwAqTaZ7w

Thanks, Christiaan.
Activity: 1
1 share: 1ce16de42bf110427d45296522733f46deb65dcc67ee19f3bfce8c08fd91dad8

Payment address: 1NW4u1tZjjdDcektcZYYSykkwy6uthVuTt
Activity: 56

*Good work Ninja, I am buying more as you are showing great loyalty to your supporter.  Hopefully BTC goes to $7000 in 3 months. =)
[/quote]||

You have been missing. BTC will soon be hitting 600USD
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
We've been looking at http://clevermining.com/ as a good place to point the scrypt hashrate, anyone have any experience with them?  The interface looks nice.

still doesnt beat middlecoin, it seems the useast middlecoin server performs the best
We've been looking at http://clevermining.com/ as a good place to point the scrypt hashrate, anyone have any experience with them?  The interface looks nice.
Activity: 20
GB#2/3 shareholder.  Purchased 4 shares in Group Buy#4

Here is the transaction id.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a2173eed93e3848e7a09c4f02f950344604ef46fabb3ab3c4803a35282181603

*Good work Ninja, I am buying more as you are showing great loyalty to your supporter.  Hopefully BTC goes to $7000 in 3 months. =)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
is this even profitable?

(never been in a GB involving shares before)
Pages:
Jump to: