Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch) - page 10. (Read 16071 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nice analogy BorisAlt, or is that my other personality???
Post was as hilarious as a bitcoin dreamer! Well you've got the popcorn, so I went to the kiosk and brought back choctops. Here you go mate! (passes choctop.)
Got angry because I hate people being fucked over, but im ok now, Ive had my vent and am ready for the show.
Let the classics roll, 5,4,3 shhhh 2, 1...........

Oh, I totally understand! I got angry early on but once I realized that the boy with magic beans has no clue it became the comedy that I can now enjoy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice analogy BorisAlt, or is that my other personality???
Post was as hilarious as a bitcoin dreamer! Well you've got the popcorn, so I went to the kiosk and brought back choctops. Here you go mate! (passes choctop.)
Got angry because I hate people being fucked over, but im ok now, Ive had my vent and am ready for the show.
Let the classics roll, 5,4,3 shhhh 2, 1...........
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Shares list has been update, thanks for buying.
hi, how i can buy shares?

Instructions are in the first post.

Just make sure not to ask any questions about what happens with your money.
Wow, this is getting funny.

Did he really accuse that other dude to be me?

Seriously funny shit right here 😝 And we are not even close to getting HW yet.

Episode #1. I knew popcorn would come in handy.

Mattboldfield, don't get angry, man. Find a humor in this fucked up comedy. The only people who should not find it funny are those who already paid. And even they could enjoy this theater, just think about it as price of admission to the show.

The story is simple:

The boy buys magic beans. Magic beans turn out to be a dud. The boy realizes that beans are not going to grow. He goes on the internet to offset his loss. He says so explicitly in his post #56 that he realized magic beans weren't gonna sprout and he is offloading the burden on other nice people of bitcointalk. A wise man (yes, very humble me), points out that, listen boy, these ain't the magic beans, what are we trying to grow here, eh? The boy get antsy and says he doesn't want to share magic beans with the wise man.

An angry man comes along and tells the boy to stuff his magic beans up his arse. The boy gets even angrier  and will try to save his investment using his power of persuasion.

I am looking forwaward to episode #2. Thank you.
Their isn't any money to be made in bitcoin mining anymore you fuckwits!
Carry on you suckers, no wonder this world is fucked when its full of nothing but dimwits.
Im retarded lol!
Haha, Hey mate I didn't scammed out of 12K did I?

L-O-S-E-R!!!!!!! Justify it anyway you want, $2000 coin price, it will arrive on time, difficulty wont be that bad!
Denial is the first stage of recovery!
Good luck with it mate! We all gotta learn the hard way sometimes!
I pity the fool!
Activity: 4
hi, how i can buy shares?
Activity: 3
OMG! Isn't that the idea, that we make several group buy's, in order to invest the money in btc? Here in germany the power is very expensive. At the moment I'm mining, but the ROI is getting lower and lower. I don't have the money for big miners with less power consumption. So, I invest in this and other group buy's and hope that Hashcesar84 and the other guys have future business plans than only for one time.

Cheers,

Thomas
OK now u have pissed me off!
Here's the truth then.

Im warning others that may be gullible! Its obvious your only offering shares because you know what's coming!
Unfortunately you have been scammed and wish to spread the load of how much you actually will lose.

If you were serious about mining shares you would have the item in hand but you are doing to others, exactly what's been done to you.
Preorder BULLSHIT! That makes you willingly part of the Rort!
That means you don't have any balls!! So what are you complaining about?
I say what I want when I want, and I don't care what you think!

And for the members - If you give person any coin, your an idiot, because your not getting any ROI!
I post wherever I like by the way!

Keep on, kid.

I hope that people who read understand that you're a retard
OK now u have pissed me off!
Here's the truth then.

Im warning others that may be gullible! Its obvious your only offering shares because you know what's coming!
Unfortunately you have been scammed and wish to spread the load of how much you actually will lose.

If you were serious about mining shares you would have the item in hand but you are doing to others, exactly what's been done to you.
Preorder BULLSHIT! That makes you willingly part of the Rort!
That means you don't have any balls!! So what are you complaining about?
I say what I want when I want, and I don't care what you think!

And for the members - If you give person any coin, your an idiot, because your not getting any ROI!
I post wherever I like by the way!

I just want to say this was not a personal attack at Hashcesar84, but more of a neutral warning to all.

I have spent the last 3 weeks reading 18 hrs a day all about coin miners and PEOPLE ARE BEING RORTED! And anyone in defence of that statement is indeed a participant of the RORT!
In those three weeks, I nearly handed over 10K to a scam site: http://alpha-t.net
I began mining in a pool https://www.coinat.com/ but it was another scam site because they never pay!
Then I found another scam site selling miners  http://www.cardreadertech.com/en/ who also are on alibaba.com

Now this all started in a renewed interest in bitcoin. I soon discovered the phenomenal profit people have made because of the jump since September 2013. I used to mine bitcoin years ago when the price was $18-$22. I feel out quickly because their wasn't many sites accepting it and the profit/powercost ratio simply wasn't adding up. Did I have many coins - No, I maybe had 3 before I gave up and that drive has been formatted many times since.

So I've been reading a lot lately, that's when I got read a real positive story about the new scrypt miners being built by alpha-t. I thought I was onto something and didn't want to lose any chance at being the first to make mega $$$. Then I started to understand about hashing rates again, and looked at the different miners/GPU card outputs. My next stop was the profitability mining calculator.
THIS IS THE LYNCHPIN of how they SUCK YOU IN!
They are HIGHLY INNACURATE because the PROFITABILITY DECLINE is PURE BULLSHIT! The only site I have found that Is 80% honest is http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/
I quickly got over the hype of how fucking rich I was going to be, once I realized the TRUE profitability decline!!!

I now find it quite funny the extraordinary prices people are paying for miners on ebay, which is being flogged with used miners, only to be brought by fools who didn't bother to research deep enough to find THE FACTS!
heres a statement I found that hold true:
They'll advertise a price and delivery date that seemingly guarantee an excellent ROI, then they'll have 'problems' that push the delivery dates back: whilst what they actually will be doing, of course, is using the pre-ordered units to mine for themselves. Those units will be released when they no longer have a positive ROI.

In enterprise, 85% are BULLSHIT ARTISTS, and 15% ARE TRUE and HONEST PEOPLE, please use your intuition and don't let your emotions cloud your way to finding the truth!
And yes I do believe in Jesus!
Peaceout!
These things aren't even funny anymore.

The January orders placed in October,November last year haven't even shipped yet and still have no date despite some really nice looking new updates on the bs web sites these shysters all seem to have...Things are going great!!! More hashing than we ever imagined...shipping?  ohhh yea...real soon!!

This 'February' order is already pointing to a page titled 'May' so which one is it?

When the fuck is everyone going to wake the fuck up and realize that pre-orders are paying for hardware that is built and hashing RIGHT NOW...just not by the people who ordered it.

I've never seen anything like this in any other industry in my life.

You will be lucky to see this piece of equipment by November of next year at which point they will have mined so many BTC with it you might as well let your dog take a crap on it.

I agree buddy... pre-order is a no-sense way for customers. If we think deep about pre-orders we can easy understand that we have allowed hardware manufacturers to sell machines before they even made ​​them!

When I placed my order I thought I could get more than 100%ROI, now I'm selling shares of m y investment...just cos I've understood that's a gamble!
When I placed my order global hashrate was less than 5k now over 16k.

When I decided to order from cointerra I knew that it was an high risk investment. I decided to risk to mine bitcoins, to get my ASIC and make moneys fast. Will it happen?
Anyway pre-order is the only way if you wanna mine bitcoins.

Everybody who is mining in January/February made pre-orders, anyone think about cex.io... try mine there and you will easy understand that is a no-profit way to say I'm mining bitcoins!

We'll see, as in August when cointerra was opening pre-orders for December and everybody was saying too high prices!!! 6000$ for 2 thera?Huh and now anyone know that who made pre-orders for December made a 500%ROI and a LOT of moneys. Everything depend about bitcoin..do you believe it? I think in couple of month bitcoin will be 2000$ and anyone will get profit from mining.

We'll see....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
These things aren't even funny anymore.

The January orders placed in October,November last year haven't even shipped yet and still have no date despite some really nice looking new updates on the bs web sites these shysters all seem to have...Things are going great!!! More hashing than we ever imagined...shipping?  ohhh yea...real soon!!

This 'February' order is already pointing to a page titled 'May' so which one is it?

When the fuck is everyone going to wake the fuck up and realize that pre-orders are paying for hardware that is built and hashing RIGHT NOW...just not by the people who ordered it.

I've never seen anything like this in any other industry in my life.

You will be lucky to see this piece of equipment by November of next year at which point they will have mined so many BTC with it you might as well let your dog take a crap on it.
when miners will arrive you will have to shut up.

No, when shareholders will get ROI, I will shut up. Frankly, with this attitude you may be in a wrong business. But again, please accept my apologies and good luck.

thanks

No, when shareholders will get ROI, I will shut up. Frankly, with this attitude you may be in a wrong business. But again, please accept my apologies and good luck.
I don't want to sell my shares to you. You are not my potential customer and you are here just to trouble my sell.
^^
THIS, my dear friends, is an honest answer of your investment manager. A potential customer with questions is perceived as a threat to "my sell" and will NOT not get any shares. By extension, this fine business person is looking for victims who will demand no answers when departing with their money.

Good luck.

I will monitor this thread for a few months. Lots of popcorn is to be had.

I don't want to sell my shares to you. You are not my potential customer and you are here just to trouble my sell.
^^
THIS, my dear friends, is an honest answer of your investment manager. A potential customer with questions is perceived as a threat to "my sell" and will NOT not get any shares. By extension, this fine business person is looking for victims who will demand no answers when departing with their money.

Good luck.

I will monitor this thread for a few months. Lots of popcorn is to be had.

I'm just sharing part of my investment as I can do, so, what do you want from me? did u get any bad experience before that you are days trying to discredit me in any way on this post?

I've always answered to my customers and I hope they are fine with their investment.

I am your potential customer and I have questions that you are not answering. How can I be "fine" with my investment if you are refusing to say what kind of experience you had and what your plan is to answer typical issues highlighted by others in this business? Do you believe you just plug in equipment that comes exactly on the day YOU EXPECT it and magic will happen?

Can you please also provide proof what actions you performed to answer your previous customer concerns? Surely, you are talking about more than just this thread.

My biggest concern at this time is that you have no experience nor willing to investigate and answer tough questions. So far, you have been taking these questions personally, asking me to believe that you are a nice guy/girl and everything will be fine.

There was a question above, what happens when you do not get your hardware, what is your "HW late date" when you will refund all shareholders? What was your answer? "After the second week of March is possible ask for a full refund." Possible, no commitment to a date. How possible? How much AFTER second week, third week? Who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: