Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch) - page 7. (Read 16071 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LOL, more shares a comein!
Dude u should advertise this shit on fleabay, at least they cant argue more shares were sold than you had to offer!
munch munch!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Shares are available, I've decide to share both machines
51% attack got fixed 2 weeks ago
trustworthiness, delay, profitability, or even 51% attack. I think these are all bullshits

I don't even have doubts about the trustworthiness on Hashcesar84

When mining bitcoin be not profitable, neither will mining altcoins be. Trying to sell the machines wil be a good choice then

You Sir are a twat, were all "enthusiasts" here dimwit, because last time I checked this was a cryptoforum.
Somebody get me a gun so I can kill all the dumb people!!!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

So I decided to ignore all these fusses and simply invested on this GB.

Amen brother and best of luck to your endeavors. I wish you smooth sailing and solid profits. Stranger things have happened and this may turn into one great success story.
Shares list has been update, thanks for buying.

Thanks for your support, we're waiting for cointerra. Any news is welcome.

I wrote them on first of february they answer that they're working hard to respect delivery times. They told me also to don't lose hope cos probably my miners will be on time.
If he is an electrician, I'll put money on that he will tap before his meter!
Hashbag, you have done no research whatsoever! If you had, you would NOT mine at the biggest pool, but one of the smaller pools. Do you even understood 51% attack?
He's a newbie, knows nothing and isn't self informed in anyway.
Its $$$$ and that's all that matters.
When it arrives (cough) he will sell it on ebay and all you dimwits that didn't get your refund when offered will be sorry.
Its DR Nick fuckyas! You have been told!

remember..... I'm NOT you!
If he is an electrician, I'll put money on that he will tap before his meter!
Hashbag, you have done no research whatsoever! If you had, you would NOT mine at the biggest pool, but one of the smaller pools. Do you even understood 51% attack?
He's a newbie, knows nothing and isn't self informed in anyway.
Its $$$$ and that's all that matters.
When it arrives (cough) he will sell it on ebay and all you dimwits that didn't get your refund when offered will be sorry.
Its DR Nick fuckyas! You have been told!
Activity: 392
Yes, you should not rely too hard on the selling price, but at least it is worth the try.
I believe you can sell the machines for a good price.
No reasonable well informed person would buy it, but luckily for you there are a lot of uninformed people.
Take a look at old mining hardware on ebay, those prices some people are offering Shocked
Even for hardware that is no longer profitable you can get a reasonable return.

yes true! now there are a lot of people on ebuy buying miners at incredible prices, but I think that in July/Agoust they have learned the lesson and could be very difficult sell a miner useless. Anyway we can try!
Activity: 392
I believe you can sell the machines for a good price.
No reasonable well informed person would buy it, but luckily for you there are a lot of uninformed people.
Take a look at old mining hardware on ebay, those prices some people are offering Shocked
Even for hardware that is no longer profitable you can get a reasonable return.
Activity: 4
Hi, I think you are a good guy trying your best to divide the risk, but I think your ROI assumption is far to much positive, I've used 5 different online calculator and my average is different.
Anyway you did not even took into consideration that they will be at least 15% less powerful as the website states, nor adjusted the shares proportionally.
You did not assure us about security but only on your skill as electrician which we can assume are good.
I've read there is a second market for asic chip when they will become useless for mining, this doesn't mean it will be an easy sell but for 3.6th could be of some value I'm sure more then 2€
Anyway I'm out is too risky for the delivery & price factor
Price is great BUT I have few questions I like to be answered before I invest big $ into this:

What experience you have mining? You know is not just a matter of plugging the power line? What are the problems, you as a manager foresee beside ROI?
Where will be hosted and do you have redundant power lines and protection system is in place? How secure is the place?
What pool do you expect to use?
What do you expect to do with the hardware once the mining is over? Do you think to resell based on our intention or offer a buy back option?
Are you the same italian or the friend of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60?
Do you offer some kind of identity verification/exchange once we make the deal? Escrow?

Buona fortuna comunque...

Hello,

I'm absolutly NOT the same person or a friend of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60 and I dissociate myself from him for everything. I've NEVER talk with him on this forum or in italy.

Pool will be GHash.io, just cos it is the biggest.

As topic says when bitcoins mining will be useless we're gonna mine other crypto . I think after that the hardware will value like 2€? If you think in Agoust, 4TH/s will be very little and could be very difficult to sell to anyone. Anyway If we're gonna to sell it we can share profit!

As topic says I've already got a miner and I think I know how to set up it easily. Plus I'm an eletrician and you don't have to worry about hosting, so Smiley I know that is not just a matter of plugging the power line Smiley. I build and assemble high-voltage electrical substations for work.

I do not accept any intermediary for payments. The only way is, if you are in italy or if you have a friend here, cash.

You can find in this post my expectation for ROI.

For any other questions PM me or E-mail.

Regards
I wish it was a joke, or a dream.

Disclosure: freax is not my alt.
Activity: 4
Price is great BUT I have few questions I like to be answered before I invest big $ into this:

What experience you have mining? You know is not just a matter of plugging the power line? What are the problems, you as a manager foresee beside ROI?
Where will be hosted and do you have redundant power lines and protection system is in place? How secure is the place?
What pool do you expect to use?
What do you expect to do with the hardware once the mining is over? Do you think to resell based on our intention or offer a buy back option?
Are you the same italian or the friend of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438209.60?
Do you offer some kind of identity verification/exchange once we make the deal? Escrow?

Buona fortuna comunque...
Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
BorisAlt, hashbrick told you he doesn't want you in his pool. Now its his business, so just move on! Your reasons are legit, but come on man he's probably just a kid?

Yes, move on. If you want to trade don't post in a group buy for mining! what the sense?

I beg to differ that its the same as the normal stock market. In practise sure, you buy you sell, you can get stuck on a coin - for a day maybe that is!
This market is new, and at least for the next year, until we see who's survived, providing as I said that junk coins don't destabilize the market. I believe the odds are with you on making a tidy profit. How much profit depends on your knowledge (study) of the market X the amount you are willing to risk.
My point being its far less riskier than buying 1)Mining Hardware, 2) Mining shares in something nobody has in hand, and fundamentally should NOT be on offer unless you physically have the machine.

This brings me to my original statements about people/companies selling hot air. I do not know why you continually defend these company's that make these miners and give them reputable credit??
Their whole business practise would be closed down overnight and classed illegal if they were regulated. Its the "what if" factor, that keeps buyers buying. And no regulation means these company's can scam end users all for a very long time. Well the stupid ones anyway! People you must learn to call a spade a spade and quit dreaming these companies have your best intensions for you. The reason anyone goes into business is ONLY for profit.

Anyway while I am wasting time here I could have been making money on the market. I hope you look at getting back into it. Even though you got greedy and blew all your hard earned, surely you must have self taught yourself diversity is the key! Anyway I hope that somebody understands all I have said because knowledge is power!

Biggest lesson I have learnt, GREED destroys everything!

BorisAlt, hashbrick told you he doesn't want you in his pool. Now its his business, so just move on! Your reasons are legit, but come on man he's probably just a kid?

Happy Trades!

Eightcylinders, you seem like a level-headed guy. Perhaps you can help Hashcesar.

The truth is, I asked about power and network on several occasions in this thread. I don't know how more specific I can be.  Since I don't have access to your PMs there is no way for me to know what the answers are.  Answering these basic questions in a public thread will go a long way with reassuring his potential investors. Besides, if he gives out PERSONAL information in PMs, what's the harm of explaining his power and network approach publically?

I hear you on BA Sad
Pages:
Jump to: