Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch) - page 8. (Read 16071 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
FFS, I make a 60% profit in 12 Hrs. Learn the markets people this is where you make your money - by trade!

Problem with flipping coins is that is no different than any other derivatives market.  I traded derivatives for several years.  Made a small fortune in trading mini S&P 500 futures.  I was made 500% profit in one trading day only about 6 hours.  However, I lost all of my profits on mini s&p 500 in one day (and, I mean all of my profits for an entire 2 year period, gone in one bad day).

Trading coins is no different.  You get stuck long when prices crash, and you lose more than you made in several months.  It will happen, it is fundamental econ of trading anything, unless you have some edge that no one else has. 

Look, hashbag seems ok. Maybe my anger is fuelled by scam artists , and ok he probably isn't one, just another guy about to get burnt.

Okay, fair enough since I have been burned too even recently by these crazy pre-order requirements and late shipments (or bankruptcy or disappearing sellers). BUT, Cointerra is legit and has a proven ability to deliver (on time so far).  And as I said before, Hashcesar seems to be pretty legit too -  any GB is a risk so sure he could flake out, but I know a lot more about him than I do about Black Arrow.  If Hashcesar turns out to be lazy, not serious, scammer, dishonest, etc. he is pretty easy to find as he has provided some personal information.  I still have no clue who Black Arrow is or who their owners are, and they have screwed me (us) a lot worse.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FFS, I make a 60% profit in 12 Hrs. Learn the markets people this is where you make your money - by trade!
Don't be holding onto your coins hoping they hit $1500. Get on the market, read the stats, read the charts, and slowly build your wealth flipping coin till you become a power player.
The more coin you have to trade the more you make, its exponential!

Look, hashbag seems ok. Maybe my anger is fuelled by scam artists , and ok he probably isn't one, just another guy about to get burnt.
If they deliver, and for his sake soon, he must realize bitcoin is breathing its last breath.  You can  flip peercoin for a third more profit right now and its a longer term player.
Well for now anyway and for at least 3 months. As bitcoin mining draws to a close mine owners will have two options. Either get out while they can and hope some idiot pays twice what its worth or they will use that miner for other sha-256. It doesn't really matter either way because the x-bitcoin miners hashing power, will be moved to another coin and slowly erode that away as well. People are already selling big hashrate miners, keep vigilant because some bargains are coming in another month!

Hashbag your blinded by bitcoin as most are! You need to start using your noggin and research other coins.
The only thing I don't like is the amount of new coins hitting the market. It is diluting any real movement on established coins. Their needs to be a limit on the amount of currencies available for any given year.
How to implement?Huh

If they offer you a refund and I say 99% of that is bullshit, and next it will be 25% off your next machine, you gotta wake up and see these scammers have already left the country.
Its just another distraction to keep you believing and hoping, but if its a chance its true (cough) well Steve Millar Band has already told you what to do, back in 1976!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was thinking about refund...but I prefer wait cos I'm sure that my order will be shipped soon, I've placed my order the first day they opened the
batch.

Anyway if the GB likes to be refunded type here and I will consider it.

If half of investors likes to be refunded I will open a chance of refund between 5 and 7 of this month
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
In cointerra's forum they talk about a delay of less of 1 month in January's batch and they told they will send an addictional terraminer of 2TH/s (March batch) for any miner ordered for January. Theoretically Febrary batch will be on time, if not, I'm sure that they will give me 2 addictional miners probably April Batch. I will share both with customers as percentage writen in the topic.

It looks like Cointerra is offering Jan/Feb batch customers a CHOICE of (a) 15% off of an additional hardware order, OR (b) a full refund. 
http://cointerra.com/update-production-news-janfeb-batch-customer-offer/

Hashcesar, I think you ought to find out from Cointerra where you (we) are in in the shipping queue.  If you are shipping in the next 2 weeks, they should know that by now.  Terraminer IV's have started shipping, but as you and I have discussed a late February/early March delivery will mean very minimal profit or possibly none depending on difficulty, given the decrease to 1.6 Gh/s in specs.  If it looks like delivery will not be until late February/early March, I would vote that you cancel the order and the GB and get the refund now from Cointerra.

In comparison, AMT (using the same A1 chips) has also started shipping and is giving out pretty good dates to customers with low order numbers.  So Cointerra should be able to give you a good idea at this point and I think you should decide based on that specific ship date, and the reduction in processing power, whether this GB (and your other Terraminer for that matter) makes sense still. 

Otherwise, if they cannot give you a date range it means your are more than 3 weeks away .. and that probably means this will not be very profitable given the 1.6 Gh/s reduction.  In that case, the sooner you cancel the faster you will get your money back (and you can use that to buy the AMT machine which even with new orders is saying 4-5 weeks from today!). 

Like you, I am still hopeful that Cointerra is going to delivery in the next couple of weeks and this could be a good GB; but the reduction in specs worries me and I think you ought to decide on a line in the sand for the delivery date, especially now that Cointerra is offering openly a full refund which is at your choice.

To BorisAlt, Hashceser has answered every question that has been put to him, including several in private emails where he has explained to my satisfaction his ability to handle the electrical loads of these power sucking machines.  If you wanted to be productive, I would suggest asking specific questions that Hashcesar can respond to rather than just assuming he is a scammer and demeaning him for not providing details that no one thought to ask him about.  He has been very forthcoming on all my questions.  Your questions are great, so why not just ask him to provide those details rather than assuming he won't???  Also, the bitcoinwisdom calculator has never been accurate in forecasting profit for my hashers, it is always overly pessimistic.  I don't have time to try to figure out what they are doing differently from other calculators, but I know that I have made more $ on my existing hashers than bitcoinwisdom's calculators predicted (disregarding increases due to fluctuation in BTC exchange rates); while the spreadsheet I use seems to be tracking very well to actual so I will stick with that.

To Matt whoever ... really?  10% IRR in six months is a phenomenal rate of return for literally doing nothing.  And if you looked more carefully you would have seen that was a **downside** scenario.  Do you not understand scale?  If I told you you could make 10 cents on each one dollar investment, you would disregard that as being too small at only 10 cents?  Wow.  Okay, I guess that says a lot about you.
Yep its sad these fools had your weak little heart strings pulled so easy.

Poor boris! hashbag he feels sorry for you now!

But uknow in your heyday, you were the fastest mouse in mexico!

Don't get mad get............ O wait you cant!

Hey I just had an idea, nah scratch that. Going sing instead. All together now....

"You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to"......... you finish it off.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Calm down. I am not Matt. Matt, I prefer to stay civil. Both hashcesar and Matt, calling each other names is going to get posts deleted.

CoinTerra development has little to do with my questions. It's sad and unfortunate, just like Black Arrow announcement a bit earlier.

I must admit this is weirder than I thought this thread was going to turn, but I have seen worse. Have a good day.
Intermission is over! Back to the movie..... 

yeah so im Boris, lol lol I'm surprised an idiot like you finally worked it out?
Now don't get mad like a crazy person (lol) you know until you pissed me off I was a observer and just made a point to others.
You thought I was stepping on your toes, but you stood on mine!

Your certainly not as mellow as u made out, after probing.
Look here mate, you need to mayka da pizza pie anna be happy, ok? Donta forget da cheesy!

hi matt! lol

Answer this dated 3 days ago then will ya!

http://blog.lavoie.sl/2014/01/is-bitcoin-mining-profitable.html

Are you punching things yet? ahahahhahahahha

You live and learn, but here's some sound advice, start scripting now peoples!

if anyone look at your post is easy to understand that you are BorisAlt, a retard.

You wrote only in my post. You are like nothing. If you like it keep write here, I can't do anything to stop you.

Fortunatly people are buying shares anyway and are not listening to you.

You are just angry with this system and you have NO-SENSE in bitcoin's comunity.

Shut up retard

Answer this dated 3 days ago then will ya!

http://blog.lavoie.sl/2014/01/is-bitcoin-mining-profitable.html

Are you punching things yet? ahahahhahahahha

You live and learn, but here's some sound advice, start scripting now peoples!
3-2-14
MUST READ !!!!      UPDATE FOR ALL STUPID INVESTORS!        MUST READ!!!!

http://cointerra.com/product/terraminer-iv-2ths/

Hashcesar84 you ARE IN THE SHIT NOW!
So when was that refund date again?

I love an action/thriller, but nearly out of popcorn! Hey BorisALT, enjoying the show? Please keep pointing out their failures!

BorisAlt, I'd like to don't answer you, I'm writing this just for my customers.

Refund date is 2 week of march as topic say.

BorisAlt you're just a fail keeping write in my topic, what's your problem? now you are writing with 2 account! you're talking with yourself, do you see that nobody answer you?

Leave this forum, you're a retard
3-2-14

http://cointerra.com/product/terraminer-iv-2ths/

Hashcesar84 you ARE IN THE SHIT NOW!
So when was that refund date again?

I love an action/thriller, but nearly out of popcorn! Hey BorisALT, enjoying the show? Please keep pointing out their failures!
BorisAlt there is a need for critics but you are exaggerating.
We all know what we got ourselves into.
There is no need to keep pointing out these risks.

If you take a little bit of time to look at other hosted mining shares threads you will quickly discover that my examples are not exaggerations. Every single one of them had some or all of the examples I cited. Some of the managers quickly disappeared (along with money) and some stayed. The only hope we have is trust. Trust is generated by the users based on previous experience with people who demonstrated their ability to run projects like this one. I am one of the potential investors and I had to ask some questions. I participate in other programs and you can check my recent posts in those threads. The answers provided by the OP spiked a strong scam signal. Let's look at the facts, not promises:

1. A new user registered Jan 9, 2014 offers a hosted mining program with returns between 40% and 100%.
2. This user is not vetted by any other trusted source.
3. The user collects about 10BTC to date.
4. The user does not answer questions about his ability to run a hosted mining project.
5. ALL of this user's discussions revolve around two topics: when HW equipment will be delivered to him and profit calculations.

Based on these FACTS, not emotions and promises, how confident do you feel about your 10 shares?
Obviously it's your money and you can give it to charity. The due diligence I have done for MY money tell me that there is a high probability of loss on this investment. There is a chance that this guy from Italy will deliver on his promise. All I am saying is that there are telltale signs of either (A) scam or (B) incompetence.

Please do not take my words for anything they are - words. Look at another "Italian Job" in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377076.0;all https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-bitmine-coincraft-1-ths-january-3rd-week-batch-waiting-miner-366855 and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-cointerra-2ths-groupbuy-438209

If you read a bit in these threads and follow some links you will discover that there is an active scamming person/group of people. He/they have a common language style, time of posts and themes of "friends" who are buying/selling bitcoin equipment in Italy. One other Italian person even tried to find them in Italy and then posted rather flaming post.

All this witch hunt could be avoided if the OP explained his capabilities, e.g. picture of a garage/workshop with redundant powersupplies and backup, explain main network pipe and a backup wired or wireless, overall explain their technical expertise and experience. That's what OTHER PEOPLE do to persuade potential investors to part with their money (see an example here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedr17x-black-arrow-prospero-x-3-dzmc-exclusive-130-40ghs-335145) . When problems happen (see examples here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4539626), investors can point to evidence and ask for explanations.

In this case it's just a word of an untrusted person that asks people to give him money.
Activity: 392
BorisAlt there is a need for critics but you are exaggerating.
We all know what we got ourselves into.
There is no need to keep pointing out these risks.

Effective earnings of GB: BTC18.72  (minimum) ROI MINIMUM 65%

it will happen if miner come on next week!
No, you will lose power second week of March, then your internet will die, power cycles will cause HW failures and you will have to send one miner for repairs. Theoretically everything going to be fine, no?
this is what I think about our ROI / increasing month 80% and I think is fulsome.

4 TH/s from February with 2.5% FEES and down times already provided

Feb-14 2194 27  BTC20.20 
Mar-14 3949 49  BTC14.30
Apr-14 7108 88 BTC7.61
May-1412795 159  BTC3.92 
Jun-14 23030 286  BTC1.87 
Jul-14 41454 515  BTC0.73
Aug-14 74618 927  BTC0.09

Cumulative return:  BTC48.72

remove 2 btc for difficulty's increasing during month. (it is fulsome)

Effective return: BTC46.72  (minimum)

than if we keep mine BTC we're gonna lose moneys

Sep-14 134312 1669  BTC-0.26
Oct-14 241761 3005  BTC-0.46
Nov-14 435171 5408  BTC-0.56
Dec-14 783307 9735  BTC-0.62

4 TH/s in this topic will be sold at maximum 4000x0.007=28BTC

Effective earnings of GB: BTC18.72  (minimum) ROI MINIMUM 65%

it will happen if miner come on next week!
theoretically we are in February!
I'm gonna write to cointerra today to have news about my order, I will let you know the answer. Good luck to everyone
Theoretically? And practically, what month do you think are we in? January 2014? By this logic it will be theoretically May and practically still January 2014. I expect many fun reality distortions in this thread.

Unless "theory" and "practice" have different meaning in your language at which point we all need a lot of luck.
Yeah, Goodluck ever seeing your money again! This guy reminds me of Dr Nick!
Seen a Jupiter go for 10K on fleabay tonight, so don't feel too bad, mmm yummy popcorn!
theoretically we are in February!
I'm gonna write to cointerra today to have news about my order, I will let you know the answer. Good luck to everyone
I don't know yet which other crypto currencies is more profitable to mine

I came across these multipools, which lets you automatically mine the most profitable coin. (SHA or scrypt).
For example http://www.middlecoin.com/, payout is in bitcoin.
Altough payout is higher, fee is higher too.
Also there is some extra downtime because you switch currency every x hours.
And I don't have any experience with multipools, so maybe it is better to stick to bitcoin untill no longer profitable and then experiment with some alt coins.

Some other multipools are:
https://www.multipool.us/index.php
https://www.megamultipool.com/

interesting I'm documenting about it
Activity: 392
I don't know yet which other crypto currencies is more profitable to mine

I came across these multipools, which lets you automatically mine the most profitable coin. (SHA or scrypt).
For example http://www.middlecoin.com/, payout is in bitcoin.
Altough payout is higher, fee is higher too.
Also there is some extra downtime because you switch currency every x hours.
And I don't have any experience with multipools, so maybe it is better to stick to bitcoin untill no longer profitable and then experiment with some alt coins.

Some other multipools are:
https://www.multipool.us/index.php
https://www.megamultipool.com/
Pages:
Jump to: