Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW] - page 4. (Read 17188 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Already paid, please check  Wink

Payment confirmed. I have allocated stock to you now. I will keep you updated on shipping, please send me your full address and mobile number if you haven't done so.
The second batch is probably getting the tracking detail in the mail somewhere today?

We have the gridseed units in stock today, I am beginning dispatch tomorrow 6th March. I apologise for the delay as the Gridseed factory is very behind schedule. Another issue I am having is that 5-packs are beginning to be dispatch tomorrow but we have to wait until Friday 7th March for dispatch of 10-packs and more. Gridseed have  shortage of controllers and those are being shipped to me tomorrow and I will receive them Friday. I apologise to all for the delay encountered. The next batch March 8 will beginning shipping on Monday March 10th now. I will update the post to reflect this.

I will post photos of stock tomorrow and on Monday of the huge batch of units that we will have on hand.

Cheers
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
atari02, just sent you a pm....thanks.

Replied... check PM
thanks atari02, quick reply. Paid for and now waiting delivery for 10 of these....will keep y'all posted once they arrive.

+1
Activity: 71
Already paid, please check  Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey Atari02.  Check your PMs.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
The second batch is probably getting the tracking detail in the mail somewhere today?
Am interested in a batch of 20, have sent pm.  Awaiting your reply, thx Smiley

Replied PM, check inbox pls.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Am interested in a batch of 20, have sent pm.  Awaiting your reply, thx Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 336

Replied... check PM
thanks atari02, quick reply. Paid for and now waiting delivery for 10 of these....will keep y'all posted once they arrive.
Activity: 336
I'm interested in the 20 gridseed offer. will PM right away

PM sent
Activity: 143

You can only estimate the hashrate with your pool. I have 6 running and I see it from 1600-2300kh....works for me. They are running on the cpu miner, it's scrypt only, the cpu miner can't read the gridseeds hashrate. I haven't really found how to run them in dual mode without having the controller. Also, it's important to note each chip is 7w, not each gridseed. So the gridseed runs at about 35w on scrypt, plus about 10w for the fan, a lot of people remove the fans when they build fancy setups, I am not going to do that.

I just opened up the pool I am mining on and it says about 1900kh with 6 gridseeds, as long as it doesn't say something like 500kh, I'm not too worried.

This is true if you run the original version of Gridseeds CPUminer, which didn't disable the SHA256 cores in Scrypt-only mode.
Crypto Mining Blog have a modified CPUminer available which disables the SHA256 cores, thus ensuring that each unit (including fan) consumes ~10W.

Thanks for the link scryptographer. BTW, are you interested in more units? =)

I'm set for now. Have an order with a UK reseller with delivery tomorrow.

You can only estimate the hashrate with your pool. I have 6 running and I see it from 1600-2300kh....works for me. They are running on the cpu miner, it's scrypt only, the cpu miner can't read the gridseeds hashrate. I haven't really found how to run them in dual mode without having the controller. Also, it's important to note each chip is 7w, not each gridseed. So the gridseed runs at about 35w on scrypt, plus about 10w for the fan, a lot of people remove the fans when they build fancy setups, I am not going to do that.

I just opened up the pool I am mining on and it says about 1900kh with 6 gridseeds, as long as it doesn't say something like 500kh, I'm not too worried.

This is true if you run the original version of Gridseeds CPUminer, which didn't disable the SHA256 cores in Scrypt-only mode.
Crypto Mining Blog have a modified CPUminer available which disables the SHA256 cores, thus ensuring that each unit (including fan) consumes ~10W.

Thanks for the link scryptographer. BTW, are you interested in more units? =)
I just wanted to post 1 more picture for you guys. I was in batch 1. Mine are all running hashcows (a switchpool that jumps to most profitable at the time), and I would have to take a video, but it seems these switch and pick up the new stratum slightly faster than the gpus which is kind of nice. I have already mined, TIPS, POT, DOGE, DGB, and a ton of other scrypt coins.

My setup is hot mess right now because I used to have 2 computers running 9 gpus on that contraption I built, but I sold one computer as the 6 gridseeds I have are faster than that computer with 7850s was. They sell 6ft, 12ft and 15ft usb to usb mini (don't buy micro) on tigerdirect for $2-$3 each. I just order 8 to be safe, 12ft cables, so I can move them away from the gpu rig and build them their own contraption. You can also buy long 12v 7a power cords (made for led lighting) on ebay for $10 each. I have a bunch of them on their way as well. I guess since I already bought the amount I needed, these power the gridseeds I have 1 gridseed running on one right now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/350626186462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If you don't get a controller, you have to run a separate instance of miner-d for each gridseed you have, not really too big of a deal.

Nice pic. I like your style. Don't worry, miner is even more ghetto. I used an upside down caged basket with cutouts on every side for access.
Activity: 143

Hello atari,

im from Romania and interested in buying 10x gridseed dualminers.

How mutch will cost shippment?

Thx

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: