Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW] - page 7. (Read 17159 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Received your PM, responded. Hopefully I can secure a 10-pack from you at the price you stated.
Activity: 13
U get PM for 1 pack (10gridseed)

Yep got it.. Check pm. Ta
Activity: 1
U get PM for 1 pack (10gridseed)
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
so how do i do escrow ; )

PM me and we can set up an escrow with DannyHamilton. I can provide him with the specifics of the transaction.

For those who want to do BTC escrow, I am only taking a deposit for orders. The final BTC price to be paid will be the preev.com exchange rate the day before dispatch. I will contact you regarding dispatch.

Sorry, this is necessary because of the volatile BTC rate in recent days.

I will let everyone know when things are back to normal and BTC can be accepted in full on time of order.

There is also the paypal alternative.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
so how do i do escrow ; )
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
looks like the OP has short-term memory loss. Either sends PM to wrong person or does not reply at all. Cheesy
i feel you matew  Roll Eyes

Fellow aussie? I feel you too mate =) I'm losing my head, going to start moving to gmail for communication because the pm system here is hard to use.
not really but kinda used to that

yes! go for gmail!

hope i didnt missed out the 1st march batch huhu.. the more time i was given to think, the lesser my interest is as now another R9 280x purchase might be it is
looks like the OP has short-term memory loss. Either sends PM to wrong person or does not reply at all. Cheesy
i feel you matew  Roll Eyes

Fellow aussie? I feel you too mate =) I'm losing my head, going to start moving to gmail for communication because the pm system here is hard to use.
Activity: 686
i feel you matew  Roll Eyes
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Would it be possible for you to put together some sort of tutorial on how to set-up the units? Like wiring and stuff? It can't be much harder then wiring up a PSU to an Antminer, right?

From my perspective, it's quite a bit more involved.

It is a simple few steps. Tutorial either in this thread or another [guide] thread coming soon!!

Sweet. You rock sir. Looking forward to getting the hardware.

Yeh, sorry. Check PM, message sent. I did overlook your message. I am doing my best to reply to everyone in a timely manner. Because the messaging system is hard to use and threads get broken, it is hard for me to keep track of chat thread. Once a couple of days I comb through my whole message history to try and pick up anything I missed. Changing to email messaging soon. I'm just getting hammered at the moment with request.

Apologies again.

Cheers
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Would it be possible for you to put together some sort of tutorial on how to set-up the units? Like wiring and stuff? It can't be much harder then wiring up a PSU to an Antminer, right?

It is a simple few steps. Tutorial either in this thread or another [guide] thread coming soon!!
Activity: 209
I take your word Dyland, especially due to the fact I bought the ten pack deal. Tutorial with pic for set-up would be nice.
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

Pages:
Jump to: