Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW] - page 8. (Read 17159 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Would it be possible for you to put together some sort of tutorial on how to set-up the units? Like wiring and stuff? It can't be much harder then wiring up a PSU to an Antminer, right?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ok , I want to order 5 or 10 ,  what would shipping be to US zipcode 87505.  Please send the details of payment choice and deadline for payment for March 1 shipping.  also please clarify final cost for 5 units with controller and usb hub.
Cheers
Activity: 209
Activity: 152
GMP Project Team
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thanks for the quick reply, much better than the other guy "asiabtc"

Aww thanks =D
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
thanks for the quick reply, much better than the other guy "asiabtc"
Activity: 2
lockme in 10pack. check pm
Hi i am new here, is this the thing same as those from "asiabtc" on this froum? what kind of support can you suply? where are from australia. thanks

Yeh, similar. But they have developed custom software so you don't have access to the linux controller to make mods or get extra stats. Kind of forked and lock. They reckon they got 5mh out of their units but if you look at the support forums no one is getting those kinds of speed. More like 3.5-4.0mh

I believe I can get better support. I'm in the GS developer's support group in QQ in china. Any problems I can approach them right away, and also I can get updates fast.

I'm from Melbourne. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
Activity: 32
Hi i am new here, is this the thing same as those from "asiabtc" on this froum? what kind of support can you suply? where are from australia. thanks
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Sent PM for 5 pack with shipping to USA

Replied.. Check PM

Sorry, I am at GMT +10 here is Melbourne, Australia. Forgive me if it takes a few hours to get back to you. The times are flipped from the northern hemisphere and I am most likely asleep Wink

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Me too waiting for reply on my PM
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
Sent PM for 5 pack with shipping to USA
are these going to be sold with all the plugs, controller, etc or is it just the Asic units your sending?

Everything ready out of the box to start and hash =)

PM me if you are interested

10 X Gridseed Miner
1 X controller (no computer required to use the miner)
3 x DC industrial power supply (1 spare for no downtime!! 2 to power 10 miners)
1 x 13 port UNITEK usb hub (high performance and quality -- important for stability)
12 x 2.5mm DC power cables (2 spare cables)
10 x usb mini data cables
1 x usb charger with usb micro cable (to power the controller)
1 x network cable
4 x country specific power adaptor (choice of AU, EU, US) to plug in 2 power supplies, usb hub and controller

Pages:
Jump to: