Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT][PLUG & PLAY][Ships 08/03] $235 Gridseed DualMiner [PAYPAL or ESCROW] - page 6. (Read 17159 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for all the setup help! I am finally running 6 gridseeds and my gpu rig without issues.  Keep me posted on a controller.

Atari shipped it to me in Pennsylvania in 3 days from Australia.

How can you tell the hash rate? Also, is that in dual mode? Anyways very nice can't wait to place my order.

You can only estimate the hashrate with your pool. I have 6 running and I see it from 1600-2300kh....works for me. They are running on the cpu miner, it's scrypt only, the cpu miner can't read the gridseeds hashrate. I haven't really found how to run them in dual mode without having the controller. Also, it's important to note each chip is 7w, not each gridseed. So the gridseed runs at about 35w on scrypt, plus about 10w for the fan, a lot of people remove the fans when they build fancy setups, I am not going to do that.

I just opened up the pool I am mining on and it says about 1900kh with 6 gridseeds, as long as it doesn't say something like 500kh, I'm not too worried.
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sent pm Atari for Update #2 availabilty info.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Hello atari,

im from germany and interested in buying up to 10x gridseed dualminers.

do you still have enough avaiable?

greetings
criptix
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the setup help! I am finally running 6 gridseeds and my gpu rig without issues.  Keep me posted on a controller.

How can you tell the hash rate? Also, is that in dual mode? Anyways very nice can't wait to place my order.
Thanks for all the setup help! I am finally running 6 gridseeds and my gpu rig without issues.  Keep me posted on a controller.

Activity: 112
Activity: 13
If anyone is in Europe and wants to split a order (I want 2 to play with) I'd be up for it.
I sent a few PMs and tried to reach you by skype....no response...

Hey man,

Getting back at you just now. Check PM in a couple of minutes. Sorry, have been under the pump all day long.
Activity: 13
I sent a few PMs and tried to reach you by skype....no response...
Still not heard from you atari and the shipping date is supposed to be tomorrow.

hey mate,

I have confirmation from the factory that they will be dispatched this weekend and will be in my warehouse Monday. Starting monday I will be shipping out batch 2.

Cheers
Still not heard from you atari and the shipping date is supposed to be tomorrow.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Ok I'm getting closer to getting my miners. I was so excited when I got the FedEx tracking. When I got the box I was like wait a minute miners can't fit inside that box. it was only my plug n play accessory kit; psu, USB cables, 220-110v adaptors and ethernet cables.

Emailed atari02 and he responded immediately that miners should eta on sat. Its all good my schedule is clear just waiting.
Activity: 10
I sent two PMs for my order. Please let me know the status. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: