Pages:
Author

Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies - page 22. (Read 30483 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Solve Captchas for Bitcoins

Up to 0.55$ per 1000 captchas (about 1 hour of work)
Payments per 1000 captchas depends on time of day.

If you're interested, kindly PM me your Bitcoin Address.
I will send you your account so you can get to work immediately.

Once you have your account, download
http://www.qlinkgroup.com/op/download

I will pay in BITCOINS
Minimum Payout: 0.01 BTC ~ 2.4 $
Payouts Every: Saturday

IMHO, faucet is way better rather than solving thousands of captchas for  a few bucks
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
This is really Huge Work to do and little Profit, Why dont we make post on this forum, and make good money from it by spending that much time on this forum. So 10,000 captchas= 2$ just it take more that 10 hour to do that work, If we spend that much time on this forum we are able to make more than 10$.

2.4$ is just an estimate for 10,000 captchas.
you can get 5.5 for 10,000 captchas if you time it right,
and 10 hours of work can be done throughout the week.

you can solve captchas and post hwre as well, it wouldn't be right to be posting that frequently here either as the bigger half of people here in BitcoinTalk must spam a lot to near that kind of profit in a week Smiley (for 5.5$)

A while ago I spent about 15 minutes and solved 400 captchas. 397 accepted and 3 invalid, meaning even with some errors, you can get it done in less than or in an hour.

imho this is way underpaid, unless people have a bot to do it.
For 1000 captchas to be solved in hour, you would have to solve one per every 3.6 seconds, speed which is not possible to maintain.
Even if you spread out that 10 000 over a week, its still same earning per hour.
This only makes money to recruiters, who earn money having people under them doing the work.

cheers

Yes Exactly it is too burdensome that some one sit and Start writing captchas and wrote almost 1000 captchas in one hour at lightening speed with thinking what is going around.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
This is really Huge Work to do and little Profit, Why dont we make post on this forum, and make good money from it by spending that much time on this forum. So 10,000 captchas= 2$ just it take more that 10 hour to do that work, If we spend that much time on this forum we are able to make more than 10$.

you can solve captchas and post hwre as well, it wouldn't be right to be posting that frequently here either as the bigger half of people here in BitcoinTalk must spam a lot to near that kind of profit in a week Smiley (for 5.5$)

A while ago I spent about 15 minutes and solved 400 captchas. 397 accepted and 3 invalid, meaning even with some errors, you can get it done in less than or in an hour.

imho this is way underpaid, unless people have a bot to do it.
For 1000 captchas to be solved in hour, you would have to solve one per every 3.6 seconds, speed which is not possible to maintain.
Even if you spread out that 10 000 over a week, its still same earning per hour.
This only makes money to recruiters, who earn money having people under them doing the work.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
This work is totally depends on your typing speed. If u type faster, you will make money better than participating in signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 854

copper member
Activity: 1386
legendary
Activity: 854
Solve Captchas for Bitcoins

Up to 0.80$ per 1000 captchas (about 1 hour of work)
Payments per 1000 captchas depends on time of day.

HOW TO JOIN
Post here that you're interested, and post your payment Bitcoin Address
from there I will reply that you're approved and ready to go

your User will be your BITCOINTALK USERNAME
and Pass will be password

If you have friends or family that wants to work under your name,
ask me for additional accounts so I can send them like this:

BitcoinTalk Username1, BitcoinTalk Username2
passwords will also be password.

Payment will be sent to your main account

Once you have your account, download
http://www.qlinkgroup.com/op/download

I will pay in BITCOINS
10,000 CAPTCHAS = up to 8$
Minimum Payout: 800 CAPTCHAS
Payouts Every: Saturday or Manual Payout (90%)

FAQ
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11689845
Pages:
Jump to: