Pages:
Author

Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap? - page 2. (Read 17515 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
All cryptocurrencies are costly to enter the exchange. When some coins are not profitable or their earnings are enough, they disappear, because these are the products of the fraudster!
Activity: 686
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?
One of the reason why some tokens/coins were being removed from exchanges is that they felt that the dev/team of that tokens don't support the project anymore. 

There are many reasons behind deleting the coin from the CMC because their volumes are very low in the market and their development is not actively developing the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?
Follow me The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.

For what reason, storing coins with low volume or no volume is better removed, because there is no better development.
CMC's actions are quite good, by reducing the coins so that they can provide opportunities for new coins that can potentially develop their volume.
And of course there's no reason to be listed in CMC if it didn't met the requirement.
I think CMC should be straighten their requirements so shitcoins won't be listed easily and to avoid getting hype.
While some traders think that if a token is in CMC they easily conclude that it's a good one. When in fact that there's some token that doing good but not yet listed on it.
Activity: 826
I think this is because there are too many coins and tokens, when there are too many coins and tokens while the investors don't increase, they will make the coins die so they are removed from the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Follow me The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.

For what reason, storing coins with low volume or no volume is better removed, because there is no better development.
CMC's actions are quite good, by reducing the coins so that they can provide opportunities for new coins that can potentially develop their volume.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
Well if their value has gone down to next to nothing, no one is trading it and it no longer has support of developers... then it SHOULD be delisted from exchanges and coinmarketcap. You gotta separate out the wheat from the chaff sometimes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
it will be removed for various reasons coins and tokens of coinmarketcap. most of them are scam coins or projects that are dead. the removal of such coins is quite normal and occurs again and again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

most of the coin coins were delisted from the CMC because the tokens / coins were no longer eligible to enter the CMC, whether it was a scam project or because the trading volume was gone or other factors. In my opinion it is indeed necessary to reduce waste and unclear projects
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Well, according to the most conservative estimates, thousands of crypto projects are already dead.
So it is logical those coins were delisted from coinmarketcap stats.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
For a coin or token to be listed on coinmarketcap, it has to have a minimum total token circulation and supply volume. If a cryptocurrency can fall below this benchmark will be delisted.
Also confirmed scam cryptocurrencies will be delisted from the coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
The CMC just listed the coins or tokens with high volume transaction, maybe the coin or token that have been deleted by cmc have no volume of transaction or less than requirement. So dead project must be deleted and need to listing the new one.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I know that some dead coins are removed for extremely low volume, but I don't know precise amount of volume what is target goal to become delisted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I saw that. With exchange Finance removed coin CTR and-for small volumes, fraud management and something else. Therefore, Yes, some coins can be removed from the exchange, such a delisting process. But it really needs good reasons.
you can see such a twndency right and i think that some projecta were born to be elaminated within soe  time to reborn
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
well yes maybbe it is truth butbi see nothing wrong in it as we do not need bad coins so let ethe worst ones die peaceful
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I saw that. With exchange Finance removed coin CTR and-for small volumes, fraud management and something else. Therefore, Yes, some coins can be removed from the exchange, such a delisting process. But it really needs good reasons.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I've noticed that too.  It really goes to show that shitcoins really are shitcoins.
And if it listed on a shitexchange, then it has no future.

There are so many ICOs that started out early this year or around march/april that are literally dead in the water.
They managed to get on no name, no volume exchanges, but never got any volume or value.
Their coin is valued at less than even 1 cent.

A good example of this is Beluga Pay, a mexican company trying to do crypto point of sales (where you can pay for things with your cell phone).
They were doing ok in the ICO at first, the market started crashing, they hadn't met their goal, so they extended their ICO.
Of course, that just made things worse.
They got listed on no volume exchanges and the coin is literally not being bought or sold at all.
There are buy sell orders up, but no volume, as in nobody is buying or selling it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
One of the reason why some tokens/coins were being removed from exchanges is that they felt that the dev/team of that tokens don't support the project anymore. 
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
not so long ago, and I have a similar problem happened. Accrued tokens with bounty Sunmoney, and then a couple of months suddenly disappeared cost and coinmarketcap, too, it is not((
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
The main reason why some coins disappear from the CMC is a problem with coins as an example at that time the TBAR coin entered the CMC and got a high price at that time but after a few weeks it turned out that the project had problems from losing coins and other regulatory issues so that the developer could not continue the project and with this, CMC will automatically remove coins from the web to avoid unwanted things.
Pages:
Jump to: