Pages:
Author

Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap? - page 5. (Read 17515 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

yes, it can happen if there is no movement or altcoin there are no buyers and sellers. so there is no data that Marketcap can record. especially those who become scams, I have it like an altcoin UAHPAY just disappeared
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
Because these coins transactions can not meet the requirements listed in coinmarketcap. On coinmarketcap, many altcoins fail to meet the volume requirement. So many coins can not be queried.

Now, due to the instability of the market, many coins have lost trading volume and capitalization. Probably therefore they are removed from the resource . But as soon as the market goes up(become a bull market), these tokens will be available again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
it should be done. so much shitcoin and scamcoin out there duping in the market. a healthy market should not have no, or lesser shit coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
to enter in coinmarketcap requires a minimum trade volume if not in accordance with coinmarketcap regulations they will delete the coin.
Activity: 448
Because these coins transactions can not meet the requirements listed in coinmarketcap. On coinmarketcap, many altcoins fail to meet the volume requirement. So many coins can not be queried.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
They remove coins that are not traded for a long time. Coins of fraudulent projects that do not have the volume of trades. Periodic cleaning and without warning.
Activity: 165
Reason is simple. Those projects are dead. There is no volume of this coin. So, there is no mean of keeping them listed on exchanges and coinmarketcap. Without volume, CMC doesn't list any coin. So, this also makes sense.
Activity: 390
i don't know what the reason, but this is just my opinion, when developer that coin never make any update and leave the coin development or scammed, i think it's best way for deleting that coin from CMC and listed in deadcoin website
Activity: 336
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

I have heard about some of the reasons that coin was removed from the CMC. I do not confirm what is correct, but perhaps those coins do not meet the requirements of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
I'm not sure about this, coinmarketcap has no information about delisting coins. Do you know what coins are delisted?
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
There are lots of scam coins that had listed on cmc already. Time will eliminate scams from cmc.
Exchanges delist coins if they don't produce enough volume.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Maybe they are removing because are not totally active in CMC or don't have enough value.
So that's why they remove and replace another coins on the CMC.
We can consider that also(inactive) but I may think that some exchanges are removing some invaluable coin market which they couldn't used it anymore. A lot of coins flooded in different exchanges which isn't growing or moving and their is no used if they keep on holding with them rather than to clean them up and replace with other potential coin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
They are delisting coin which have no trade movement for long time and what is the usefulness of coin which price market history can't be tracked on coinmarketcap, it is better they are delisted on cmc platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
First, they should be removed from exchanges, only then from coinmarketcap. It looks difficult because many exchanges like HitBTC, Cryptopia only list shitcoins and don't delist them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

Maybe those coins belong to projects that are left behind by their developers and all exchanges delist the said coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Maybe they are removing because are not totally active in CMC or don't have enough value.
So that's why they remove and replace another coins on the CMC.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Well if a coin is only trading at one exchange and that exchange also delists it maybe due to low volume, technical errors or low activity then eventually coinmarketcap will also delist it because they only list actively traded coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
In order to get listed on coinmarketcap, a coin must have constant trading volumes not below a certain level. It is logical to assume that if during a certain period of time daily trading volumes are equal to zero, then the coin can be delisted from coinmarketcap .
Activity: 415

Coinmarketcap now list coins if they're on 2 or more exchanges that they consider to be reputable, my guess is that they've decided one exchange they had previously considered reputable isn't reputable and therefore are removing all coins that no longer fill their criteria.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
In my own point of view, community support lost their hope in the coins they hold because of some certain reasons because also of losing and decreasing value. Sad, they don't want to Hold long term for their coin. The community sell them and when there are no one already trading like buying and selling the volume goes to zero and that's it if it goes zero for a long time because no one buys, bye bye.
Pages:
Jump to: