Pages:
Author

Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap? - page 4. (Read 17515 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
the project is dead and no longer developing - the most common reason why a coin is removed from the list
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think that happens in different scenarios, if I'm not mistaken when a coin has an exceptionally low volume is no longer listed in coinmarketcap to have space for better alts, since a coin that has no movements in a certain period of time we can say that this dead, that happens a lot with projects scams or those who did not raise enough funds.
Activity: 112
They are delisting low or no volume coins. They should also delist some exchanges! A lot of shady exchanges are now there with a lot of shitcoins with fake daily vol.
Activity: 280
one of the conditions that coins can be listed in the coinmarketcap is when their trading volume reaches a certain amount as required by the coinmarket stamp. therefore when some coins are removed from the coinmarketcap list because there is no trading volume on the coin.

Strange, I did not notice that coinmarketcap removed some coins, especially since the listing of a coin is strictly regulated. In this case, it is the right decision to remove coins with a small trading volume, because in fact they are not of interest to investors.
copper member
Activity: 294
The filtering process by Coinmarketcap is necessary, a lot of traders rely on the data and informations deliverd by Coinmarketcap in making their investments and trade decisions, I think Coinmarketcap should however be part of the watchdog against scam cryptocurrencies and should demonstrate by not listing them. Most of these scam coins use Coinmarketcap to raise their reputation to lure investors just like bitconnect
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

This is a kind of the purge of the market because there have been many cases of deletions recently. I guess that's done for institutionals to enter without fears and for sec not to criticize some alts on exchanges! There'll be the growth next, I think.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
There is nothing strange or interesting in this, I support and adhere to the opinion that CMC and stock exchanges remove tokens and coins, which today are still unpopular and this is normal from the point of view of the stock exchange
Activity: 250
Yes, I heard about that, a coin is removed while losing its volume abnormally and people have no interest to deal with this coin. Coins have no trading volume on exchanges it is called the dead coin in the meantime then authority remove this coin from CMC.
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Coinmarcetcap removes any coins that have a small trading volume. Less than 10,000, I think.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
There are few reason like nobody can trade these coin on any exchange anymore for example Bitconnect. LOL. I think it's the main reason, there are so many shitcoins delisted on the only exchange that they listed on so coinmarketcap can't get any information from these coins anymore so delisted these coin on Coinmarketcap is needed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
chances are that the coin does not have a price, so it is issued, I think like that is a lot and often happens. and in my opinion it's normal
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
they were expelled because their position was shifted by a better coin, and their project also died. they do not experience development and are not well taken care of as their trends disappear from investors and customers. this shows that they are bad coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
This really happens, but in those cases when the project has almost no trading volumes on the exchanges, or they are minimal and the exchanges simply divide the tokens, and when the token is not traded on any exchange, it is deleted
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

Coinmarketcap and exchanges have rules and policy about this one but I'm afraid we only can follow them. The big important to keep stay list is have enough supply and demand, in this case customers interest ( trust ) take big part. Maybe the coins doesn't have it and coinmarket/ exchanges should removed from their list. Stay up date with information, it will safe our asset.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
It is a very simple explanation, when coin is decreasing in value gradually to the point it start to have zero liquidity week in and out, the exchange hosting such coin will consider it a dead coin. The process of delisting will start base on exchange policy!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i think that are coins that are barely used or traded. or the network is so weak and there are no miners supporting the coin. in such a case, no new blocks are produced and the coin is dead. and finally, it occurs to me that maybe it is a scam coin and it was removed. there are so many reasons why a coin is removed from there.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
You must understand that good coins will not disappear from this service. The fact that this frank scam has disappeared, which no one needs, and I assume that this is only the beginning, because 85% must be removed from the market
maybe many things affect why the coin disappears from the coinmarketcap even from the world, but these two things are quite decisive, that is, the price of the coin that has reached the deepest abyss and no volume of exchange occurs on the coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Coinmarketcap usually removes coins because of delisting in exchanges, some scam accusations and most important one is very low trade volumes.
Activity: 451
main reason for coins removing from coinmarketcap is trading volume issue, sometime they also removed scam coin such as bitconnect, coinmarketcap also removed several exchange from South Korean because the extreme divergence in prices from the rest of the world and limited arbitrage opportunity, try to check alternative website such as livecoinwatch and worldcoinindex 
Pages:
Jump to: