Pages:
Author

Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap? - page 3. (Read 17515 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
If the coins are deleted from the coinmarket, of course there are several reasons - delisting from the exchange, there is no flow of funds, or they were found out to be frauds, to tell simply they got scammed.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I think this is because there is no trading activity (volume is too low) or maybe the altcoin has been delisted from the exchange but even though it is already not available on CMC if you looking for it on Google they are still exist for example Bitboost
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I dont know the true detaıls but ıf they are doing that kind of thing i will support cmc. because in cmc there are too many dead coins.  They should do something like that cleaning operation.
Activity: 644
They are not only removed from the coinmarket,and many exchanges,if the exchange looks that the coin has become a slag,there is no movement is not news,not something,it is possible to say with 100% probability,after some period of time it first removed the Exchange, and then the Coinmarket cap and it is normal!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the coins reach a low point in their price from where recovery seems impossible. The trading volume is so low that the trading exchanges delist the coins from their site. It is quite normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?
These are the scam altcoin, or dead. If the altcoin is removed from the exchange it will soon be removed on the coinmarket. Because coinmarket updates data from all exchanges and you don't have to worry about those altcoins, because it has no future or value

Activity: 672
If a coin has a low transaction volume,it will be removed from the trading platform and then removed from the coinmarketcap. I saw some ponzy coins which were removed from it. These projects were completely dead after the collapse of Bitcoin.
Yes, you are absolutely right, respectively, if a token or coin has no volume, then the coin is not very interesting for circulation, therefore you will not earn money on it, so I think that they just remove it from time until something better appears. .
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

I've seen 2 coins so far that were removed from CMC. It looks like because these coins had no Volume, dumped to 0, or maybe its coin has internal problems.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
In order to get listed on coinmarketcap, a coin must have constant trading volumes not below a certain level. It is logical to assume that if during a certain period of time daily trading volumes are equal to zero, then the coin can be delisted from coinmarketcap .
Welcome to the era where shit coins are paving way and going down the drain. Apparently, you have not noticed this is the latest trend now and not just with coinmarketcap, but something that is even going on now with most exchanges.

Shitcoins have nowhere to be hosted in this market except in some shitty exchanges, which only shitty traders will only want to be a part of, but for most professional traders, they are looking for exchanges they can rely on and as a result of the reliability, exchanges are beginning to delist, and may be that is also one of the reasons why that is also being effected on coinmarketcap, since it is somehow still linked in a way, not as exchange, but as the general view of the market.
Activity: 612
I can not say anything about the removal coins with CMC. They are removed from exchanges for the reason of small sales volumes. The exchange, like any other organization, wants to receive income, if the position does not bring it, it is removed from the list. It's simple.
Activity: 581
The most probability is that the coins that got deleted form marketcap or exchange market would be because it has no price anymore or the price is too low so no one trade that coins anymore.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
Currently more than 2100 coins and tokens have been registered, unfortunately many coins and tokens are dead because the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10, of course this is reasonable if the market removes the coin from market so that coinmarket also automatically deletes the coin or token.
CMC will be automatically delete the token has less than 50k on its daily trade volume. To keep these shitty coins that don't even have a lot of volume will be meaningless. So many coins have created by scammers and just like EBTC and it has known as one of the scam project and this time it's worth nothing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Currently more than 2100 coins and tokens have been registered, unfortunately many coins and tokens are dead because the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10, of course this is reasonable if the market removes the coin from market so that coinmarket also automatically deletes the coin or token.
brand new
Activity: 0
If a coin has a low transaction volume,it will be removed from the trading platform and then removed from the coinmarketcap. I saw some ponzy coins which were removed from it. These projects were completely dead after the collapse of Bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Usually in the case of some coins are usually connected to a project or something. As there is no movement on the exchange related to that coin or maybe there is a lacking in value or volume it simple gets taken down due to lack of demand as it isn't profitable anymore. Also there are some policies that the exchanges have and if the coins don't maintain them they'll get removed from the list.
brand new
Activity: 0
Though it is hard to say why exactly these coins are being removed, it is mostlikely the fact that almost all of these coins are dead or near to collapse can clear the situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
CMC from time to time change their policy in ranking coins.
And if some coins dont have minimal requirments, it can be deleted
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think that happens in different scenarios, if I'm not mistaken when a coin has an exceptionally low volume is no longer listed in coinmarketcap to have space for better alts, since a coin that has no movements in a certain period of time we can say that this dead, that happens a lot with projects scams or those who did not raise enough funds.
absolutely right. of course when it has a pretty low volume can be sure these coins do not have long hopes again. and because the new coins also remained so this will make coins that exist in the market continue to rotate and the new one will most likely replace the coins that are no longer viable or have a low volume. so it could be said it is only natural that is in crypto.
Activity: 700
When the coins in the market no longer have the liveliness in the market or do not have the correct interest in it then surely it will be discarded. obviously just because certainly useless when it was included in the market but didn't have a good impact. even the length could be a coin die when there is no longer an investment or trading therein.
Activity: 34
Usually, when the coin loses its value along with its products, then its purpose ends and it vanishes. Also, there are some scam coins too. These are usually not that high priced too.
Pages:
Jump to: