Pages:
Author

Topic: Some important bitcointalk [GUIDE] for beginners. - page 2. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 62
That list pretty sure too many however as I was checking found out some cool stuff to learn. I had already bookmark this thread and will check others if it also interest me.

Nice compilation OP, did you use the search button to look for this post? I somehow having hard time to use the search button especially if it related to specific search but if I will do generic it will come up too many post including the replies and of that certain thread and will take timw for me for the thread that I am certainly looking in this forum. Somehow, google searcg engine is way better than the search button if this forum I guess.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264
Nice thread OP, If only I have merits left I can give you in this posts. I am out of merits but still I am positive next time if given the chance to reward you with this then I will do.
Thank you for your support. I am very much encourage with your support and it is the equivalent of merit to me.
make sure to update this and dont leave your thread hanging.
I always try to keep this thread up to date.
<.........>
Thank you for your suggestion. I will update the OP with these topic.

New topic added.

- A Beginner's guideline to Bitcoin Lightning Network
- Newbies - Read before using exchanges or investing
- [Tutorial] Decentralized Finance (DeFi) for Noobs
- [BIG LIST] DeFi Projects & Tokens
- [BIG LIST] Buy/Sell Crypto (OTC, P2P, DEXs, CEXs, NO-KYC, ATMs, etc.)
- [HUGE LIST] Useful Crypto Links !!!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
After joining the Bitcointalk forum, a Beginner faces many problems. In order to solve those problems, forum members have created different types of [GUIDE] at different times. And those [GUIDE] are slowly getting lost due to not updating or bumping regularly. So I tried to collect some important [GUIDE] on the same page. I was inspired to create this thread after viewing.

Op you tried for researching related topics that guides beginners in forum I really applaud your hardworking, i find out that some of the topics we see as a topic for beginners is not really beginners topics,it guide's everyone who are ready to study,because some members in forum  don't really know thing we fell is the normal step to follow in forum.
I will courage members and full members to revisits those guide topics meant for beginners.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
I think the title should be change because this is a compilation of threads to which feautures GUIDES in the forum, informative technical posts and resources that can be check later whenever it will be needed.
Actually guide like these are very common already, but of course indeed this is very helpful. This is an index and compiling post that are helpful and has quality content are always welcome here.

Most of the post on the index are well familiar to us, and OP seems to find it all. Congrats, continue sharing but make sure to update this and dont leave your thread hanging. Some usually abandon their post after being posted. Be responsible on your thread mate, keep it up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Nice thread OP, If only I have merits left I can give you in this posts. I am out of merits but still I am positive next time if given the chance to reward you with this then I will do.

I think the title should be change because this is a compilation of threads to which feautures GUIDES in the forum, informative technical posts and resources that can be check later whenever it will be needed.

Anyway, keep posting helpful thread like this OP and pretty sure you can be an asset in the forum too like those legendary user here in the forum. I will going to see how much you will grow here in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
There are some threads like this one. I am going to give you a list of listing threads.  Cheesy
Found him: List of useful Threads! (welovedcrypto)

Search list
A hidden feature that was disclosed by theymos. If you need to search for specific thing in a thread (that you already know and is currently visiting on that), you can use the Search box at the top right corner. Searching process will be done and data is only restricted to that specific thread.
Just go into the thread and use the search bar. Or you can use google to do it which is often more accurate.
About searching, I have a tip for you:
  • If you know username of one user, and want to find one of his threads but don't remember keywords for his thread title/ contents, you can visit the hidden page: https://bitcointalk.org/gettopics.php?user=2614133 (replace userid). When you see a list of thread, you can easier find what you are looking for.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264
After joining the Bitcointalk forum, a Beginner faces many problems. In order to solve those problems, forum members have created different types of [GUIDE] at different times. And those [GUIDE] are slowly getting lost due to not updating or bumping regularly. So I tried to collect some important [GUIDE] on the same page. I was inspired to create this thread after viewing this thread of OcTradism.

|
Title
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org