Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 5. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
I am in fond of ada, but where is Cardano product? i have never seen people using cardano technologies.
That's why price is going deeper.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
August 27, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
Now is a good time to buy Ada, I hope that we are close to the lows for the price. One way or another, the development team is quite strong and the development of the project will not take long.
Activity: 152
August 27, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
AMAZING COIN!
Completely agree with you. It has a great technology behind it which is constantly developing. Peer review is a fundamental characteristic of the Cardano network.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:19:11 PM
From this post it appears they are investing a great deal of energy in endeavoring to demonstrate they are genuine - site, twitter, proficient group, specialized articles, declarations by others,.... In the event that I was in their place I would concentrate more on giving some real activities which would demonstrate that without anyone else. Appears phishy. Be that as it may, I am as yet intrigued by Cardano particularly - who wouldn't be? It is in the main 5 and as yet expanding. It likewise has an exceptionally interesing innovation, one of a kind.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Today read the news that ADA will be added to the new exchange, which trades in futures. This will only add to the popularity of the project. The price should grow as well as the capitalization of the project as a whole. I have this coin in my wallet, since it still has a lot of potential.

I am also a big fan of this cryptocurrency. Additionally, when I have learned that Cardano is strongly supported on the Asian market, I decided to add some ADA coins into my wallet. Cardano will gradually grow.

I am a fan of Cardano as well. Last week has brought back a wave of positive news for Cardano, from price rise, to great new listings, to upcoming events, it just seems to get better for ADA with every day that passes.
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
I believe in Cardano and holding a respectable amount of ADA. With the trouble Ethereum has been having th se days, I am even more certain that Cardano with become the best option to replace Ethereum in the very near future. Holding long!!

There are over two thousand cryptocurrencies available for exchange right now. Cardano aims to make a blockchain that can communicate with other blockchains.  I have bought some of it myself as I see a great future for it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
August 15, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
What is Cardano [ADA] ? - Everything You Need To Know

There are so many cryptocurrencies already existing in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc and they became popular due to
their decentralized apps which are gaining more attention from the investors. Bitcoin is the first in that list and Ethereum is on the second in the list.

Like that, Cardano is the open source decentralized computing platform which was launched in September 2017. It basically runs the
blockchain for ADA Cryptocurrency. From the time it provides the return of almost 1500% which is one of the reasons for its popularity.

History of Cardano

Cardano is not created by one organization; actually, it is the creation of the three organizations.

Out of that, the first one is the Cardano foundation which is based out in Switzerland. Its main aim is to support Cardano users and to
work with authorities which involve commercial and regulatory matters. It basically acts as a Cardano supervisory and educational body.

The Second one is, Cardano was initiated in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson who is the co-founder of Bitshares and Ethereum and Company
named as Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK) who is leading in Cryptocurrency development and research.

The Third one is, Emurgo which helps to build the commercial ventures on the existing Cardano blockchain and also at the same time it
invests in the start-ups.

To continue reading : https://cointopper.com/guides/what-is-cardano-ada-everything-you-need-to-know

The Cardano blockchain aims to bring the blockchain technology to the next level and to come up with a robust platform with libraries of protocols for smart contracts, based on which developers could build decentralized apps.

Momentarily, the Cardano platform is in the Byron stage where the team improves the code and debugs the network. Once the blockchain evolves to the next phase, the Shelley stage, the Cardano (ADA) blockchain would be decentralized, and the team would enhance the platform’s stability and interoperability.

The Cardano platform uses its own cryptocurrency, the Cardano (ADA), and the next significant roadmap update will roll out in late-August. However, on August 15th, a special announcement will be made.

Cardano (ADA) And Komodo (KMD) Are The Cryptos You Should Keep An Eye On This Week - https://oracletimes.com/cardano-ada-and-komodo-kmd-are-the-cryptos-you-should-keep-an-eye-on-this-week/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 13, 2018, 07:54:55 PM
I really like Cardano's plan for decentralization. With the few companies involved plus the plan to hand off the keys to community more and more.

ADA is a part of my portofolio's now,,
and i have a good amount of ADA, because this coin have a lot of potential to grow,,
also, in this red market, i will collect more ada  Wink
SquidCoin.cash
August 13, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
I think within 1-2 years it could hit around 5, however, it's so hard to tell. I wouldn't be surprised if ADA hit $5 by EOY, but I also wouldn't be surprised it it went to .05.

Going to $5 would require the market cap to go to around $125B, which I wouldn't be that surprised if it hit that. ETH is 95 now (has been over 125) and BTC around 176 (has been over 300).
Figures can do everything, it seems to me that the main thing is that this project justifies the hopes placed on it and embodies those solutions that will help the community move further on its development path.
Activity: 404
August 01, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
I think within 1-2 years it could hit around 5, however, it's so hard to tell. I wouldn't be surprised if ADA hit $5 by EOY, but I also wouldn't be surprised it it went to .05.

Going to $5 would require the market cap to go to around $125B, which I wouldn't be that surprised if it hit that. ETH is 95 now (has been over 125) and BTC around 176 (has been over 300).
Activity: 401
August 01, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
I think we have to work through the billions of ada coming on the market that were part of the ICO. If early investors (including the three Cardano institutions) sold 100 million ada every day it would still take a year to get it all pushed to the market. My guess is the equilibrium we see today represents steady release of supply as these investors cash out over time to limit their risk (much like major stockholders do after an IPO).
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
I'm probably a 5/10 on the knowledge scale of crypto currency but there is something I'm just really confused about and was hoping someone here could eli5.

What circumstances would be needed for a coin like ADA to go from .30 cents to over 5 USD?

Obviously more buyers would raise the price but I mean, would Bitcoin adoption need to go down? Would it be a case like AOL (Bitcoin) and Facebook (ADA)? Or could Bitcoin adopt ouroboros?

Just trying to figure out what trends to keep an eye out for.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
I would imagine that a larger percent of the overall market cap will belong to Cardano as the roadmap becomes more complete allowing for people to engage in more tangible products...assuming they accomplish what they set out to accomplish. Hopefully, more investment money will come in and push the crypto market cap higher.

Currently ETH is worth just under 20% of the total market cap. If the entire market grew to $2 trillion and Cardano held 10% of the market (half of the percent ETH holds now), then each ADA would be worth about $7.70.

It will take time for Cardano to grow in a healthy manner. It will take time for the crypto market cap to grow in a healthy manner. I know that it is impossible, but try to forget about the price for a year or two.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
I really like Cardano's plan for decentralization. With the few companies involved plus the plan to hand off the keys to community more and more.
SquidCoin.cash
July 31, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
Blockchain cardano is very cumbersome to store it on a computer, before creating a paper wallet, I need to load a node. Is it planned to create a web wallet?
Activity: 95
July 24, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
What is Cardano [ADA] ? - Everything You Need To Know

There are so many cryptocurrencies already existing in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc and they became popular due to
their decentralized apps which are gaining more attention from the investors. Bitcoin is the first in that list and Ethereum is on the second in the list.

Like that, Cardano is the open source decentralized computing platform which was launched in September 2017. It basically runs the
blockchain for ADA Cryptocurrency. From the time it provides the return of almost 1500% which is one of the reasons for its popularity.

History of Cardano

Cardano is not created by one organization; actually, it is the creation of the three organizations.

Out of that, the first one is the Cardano foundation which is based out in Switzerland. Its main aim is to support Cardano users and to
work with authorities which involve commercial and regulatory matters. It basically acts as a Cardano supervisory and educational body.

The Second one is, Cardano was initiated in 2015 by Charles Hoskinson who is the co-founder of Bitshares and Ethereum and Company
named as Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK) who is leading in Cryptocurrency development and research.

The Third one is, Emurgo which helps to build the commercial ventures on the existing Cardano blockchain and also at the same time it
invests in the start-ups.

To continue reading : https://cointopper.com/guides/what-is-cardano-ada-everything-you-need-to-know
Activity: 30
July 23, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
"It’s great that you guys are interested in Ada and the Cardano project! My name is John O’Connor and I am Head of Communications at the Cardano Foundation. It's a very exciting time for us right now as we publicly launched Cardano on Friday and today began trading on Bittrex. I would however like to address some posts in this thread which suggest that Cardano is a ‘scam’ and/or ‘pyramid scheme’.

Firstly please take a look at the press section of IOHK, our development partner. Multiple articles by mainstream media have been written about IOHK. To name a few, Business Insider, The FT, Forbes, Bloomberg and the Nasdaq Magazine (links to all these articles can be found on https://iohk.io/press/). IOHK have a global team of leading scientists, academics and researchers working on the Cardano project.

Cardano’s PoS, Ouroboros stands out as the first proof of stake algorithm that is provably secure, meaning that it offers security guarantees that are mathematically proven. Ouroboros is also the first cryptographic protocol to be peer reviewed at the world's top cryptography conference, Crypto 2017. Forbes wrote an article on Ouroboros being accepted at Crypto 2017, you can read it here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/23/at-crypto-2017-blockchain-presentations-focus-on-proofs-not-concepts/#35d474f67b70

The project has adhered to strict compliance standards, and there is a wealth of information available under the transparency tab on the Cardano Hub website. https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

I invite any users who have any questions about the project to actively engage with our community channels where Cardano staff will be on hand to answer any further questions.

Regards, John O’Connor"

Cardano Community Channels
Slack: https://cardano.herokuapp.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cardanocommunity
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cardanocom
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/cardano

More:

"Cardano is being built by IOHK, who are an extraordinary technology company. They have brought together an international team of leading experts, academics and cryptographers to build Cardano over the the past two years, inspired by the best features of existing cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum. This are many articles in the mainstream media that support this.

Of its many innovations, Cardano is the first blockchain to use a provably secure, proof of stake algorithm - the only one to have been academically peer reviewed by leading cryptographers through its acceptance to Crypto 2017, the world’s most prestigious cryptography conference. It was even covered in Forbes. Cardano has also been written from scratch in Haskell. It allows the use of a high assurance technique called formal verification. This produces evidence that code is correct and could have helped safeguard against the flaws that lead to the DAO hack.

This is a very serious project that aims to build a blockchain on a foundation of peer review, and academic research. If you'd like to learn more, you can find a wealth of information at the Cardano Hub, or feel free to review the code."

I bought 30.000 ADA, I trust this project.
Looking for I nice return in a few weeks/months  Roll Eyes

thanks very much for the info! i think these next couple of years will be big for the alternative platforms and cardanos looking particularly good to me, waiting for my next pay check!
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
I certainly like Cardano and it is by all accounts a standout amongst the most fascinating activities, since it is one of the main undertakings really bolstered by look into at the largest amount. Right now, speculators have no intrigue, yet numerous comprehend that currently is a decent time to purchase.
Activity: 62
July 23, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
Ada is one of the best coin major i think
Just buy low and hold or you can swing trade with reversal point for ada
SquidCoin.cash
July 23, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I think the development team was very well united for cooperation with interested companies. There was a new news that they are now partners with Sirin Labs. Is it true?
Pages:
Jump to: