Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 8. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 08, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
Explain to me in what areas of this cardoe project? And what is Cardano's usefulness in the future Huh
I just found this coin and have not plunged into it. Please someone, let me know
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
March 07, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
I definitely like Cardano and it seems to be one of the most intriguing projects, because it is one of the only projects actually supported by research at the highest level. At the moment, investors have no interest, but many understand that now is a good time to buy.

well done bro, you choose correct words for Cardano  which is vibrant at the moment. I am buying more and more each week as I believe Cardano season will start this year. Current price does not bother me too much. The lower the better option to fill my bag.

I think the project has nothing interesting to offer at the moment. They have a nice plans for a future, but that's not enough, given the high marketcap even after the recent price decrease. I don't think it will go up in the near future. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
March 06, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
I bought 30.000 ADA, I trust this project.
Looking for I nice return in a few weeks/months  Roll Eyes

Few weeks/months? More like years.. This project is a long term investment and as long as you HODL it for at least 2020 (when contract ends if I'm not mistaken), you should be good. I don't see this coin as a quick cash in/out investment.

I'm definitely HODL'ing it longer than a few weeks/months lol Tongue
I may not also considering these as short term investment, cause looking at its market and daily movement it seems to be slow but growing actually. I know ADA's capability and it really trusted that's why it is not left from the competition. Cardano seems to be good also, and yet still for long term investment same thing may happen for ADA.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
Great
It can't be that great if nobody is commenting about it on here 24/7. The coin will fade away though the price ADA will not be cheap.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
Great
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 06, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
I have known Cardano when i first use coinmarketcap[/b]]coinmarketcap and found it already in the top 10. It was only at 0.2xxxxx$ that time and i believe its potential when i read about it in some articles too. It was just unfortunate time that i don't have funds to invest on it and it really did burst sometimes in January when it reach 1.28$. Now that it falls back to 0.2xxxxx$ again, i will never miss to invest this time for sure.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
From this post it seems they are spending a lot of time on trying to prove they are legit - web site, twitter, professional team, technical articles, testimonies by others,.... If I was in their place I would focus more on providing some actual projects which would prove that by itself. Seems phishy. But I am still interested in Cardano very much - who wouldn't be? It is in the top 5 and still increasing. It also has a very interesing technology, unique.

"If I was in their place I would focus more on providing some actual projects which would prove that by itself. "

Prove what exactly? The team behind it speaks for itself. Honestly I think they are doing a damn fine job and nothing should be rushed if they plan on providing some of the most promising changes (according to all their documentations and info) and features to solve current issues in the crypto market. Hell, I got nothing to complain!

Best damn project out there.
Activity: 152
March 06, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
I bought 30.000 ADA, I trust this project.
Looking for I nice return in a few weeks/months  Roll Eyes

Few weeks/months? More like years.. This project is a long term investment and as long as you HODL it for at least 2020 (when contract ends if I'm not mistaken), you should be good. I don't see this coin as a quick cash in/out investment.

I'm definitely HODL'ing it longer than a few weeks/months lol Tongue
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
Think ADA is a really promising project, road map is kinda long timeframe. Depends how you approach your portfolio. In my opinion  - Good long term hodl, and its at a decent price right now. But think their are much better holds short/mid term.
Activity: 74
March 05, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
I think proof of stake is all bullshit. I think that they have a crapload of coins because it makes it cost more to steal than its worth under their proof of stake system. Eth will be in the crapper tomorrow if it shifts to proof of stake. What High dollar value coin is greater than $100 that is proof of stake? Maybe Neo? I don't know but I don't have a lot of faith in centralized proof of stake systems.
March 03, 2018, 08:38:30 PM
Cardano didn't do ICO, that project like IOTA comes out of nowhere. Japanes did great promotion for Cardano, in my opinion it project from their goverments.

Not out of nowhere. It is under development since 2015 but was hidden until mid of 2017 in the narrow circle of those who are  involved into project design.

Wow, if it's under development since 2015, they haven't delivered much so far .. if everything goes at the same speed, they will have working product at 2050 Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
Cardano is awesome! Definitely, a coin to hold in your portfolio.

If you don't know what it is, check out this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 12
February 27, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
Does ADA POS already work? How many coins per day does it give with 1000 ADA?
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 26, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
Cadano was the first projects I invested in when I joined crypto and I can say it's pretty much an ambitious project with lots of talent behind it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
Cardano didn't do ICO, that project like IOTA comes out of nowhere. Japanes did great promotion for Cardano, in my opinion it project from their goverments.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
February 25, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
A strange thing is happening, bitcoin is going up, yet altcoins like Cardano are going down. I'm afraid that if bitcoin will start falling the price of cardano
can fall dramatically, Which is reasonable because Cardano isn't finished project.

Cardano initial hype has expired, so it is going down to reach its real valuation - which should not be high, as it is still just a list of promises. It hasn't offer anything extra to other coins so far.
'' real valuation'' Can you be more specific, please??
February 24, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
A strange thing is happening, bitcoin is going up, yet altcoins like Cardano are going down. I'm afraid that if bitcoin will start falling the price of cardano
can fall dramatically, Which is reasonable because Cardano isn't finished project.

Cardano initial hype has expired, so it is going down to reach its real valuation - which should not be high, as it is still just a list of promises. It hasn't offer anything extra to other coins so far.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
February 20, 2018, 12:45:43 PM
Activity: 23
February 12, 2018, 11:01:29 PM
ADA a good project by Japanese guys .??
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 09, 2018, 01:50:08 PM
ADA, ETH, XLM and OMG are my biggest HODL in my portfolio atm. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: