Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 9. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
February 09, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
Today read the news that ADA will be added to the new exchange, which trades in futures. This will only add to the popularity of the project. The price should grow as well as the capitalization of the project as a whole. I have this coin in my wallet, since it still has a lot of potential.

I am also a big fan of this cryptocurrency. Additionally, when I have learned that Cardano is strongly supported on the Asian market, I decided to add some ADA coins into my wallet. Cardano will gradually grow.
No doubt, will be a better choice. As most cryptocurrency is undervalued right now, it's a good time to buy ADA. Perfect time, perfect choice. Probably, we will see above $1 or more, even going to be big.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
Today read the news that ADA will be added to the new exchange, which trades in futures. This will only add to the popularity of the project. The price should grow as well as the capitalization of the project as a whole. I have this coin in my wallet, since it still has a lot of potential.

I am also a big fan of this cryptocurrency. Additionally, when I have learned that Cardano is strongly supported on the Asian market, I decided to add some ADA coins into my wallet. Cardano will gradually grow.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
i wonder who is selling 15 hours before the roadmap seriously?
Activity: 462
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
Do you believe in these insider information? Personally, I have not believed in these manipulations for a long time, because the probability of truth is 0.01% of 100%. Because for the most part this group of pumping or vice versa

Pump will happen either way as for the truth lets w8 and see...

Yes some hours left lets see... i hope it is smart contracts on the way
February 03, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
Do you believe in these insider information? Personally, I have not believed in these manipulations for a long time, because the probability of truth is 0.01% of 100%. Because for the most part this group of pumping or vice versa

Pump will happen either way as for the truth lets w8 and see...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
February 03, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
Smart contract integration ? Smiley
February 02, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
2 Days to roadmap no mention in here? https://cardanoroadmap.com/
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Crypto Revo
January 27, 2018, 10:37:41 PM
Hi guys I am quite interested in Cardano at the moment and I love the project and the team. The news and people seem to talk highly about this as well, however I cannot seem to find any bounty thread of ANN thread for this project. Did you guys not hire a bounty manager or promoter on bitcointalk ?  if not I think you should to expand your exposure!

Activity: 53
January 12, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
Here is my detailed report on Cardano
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/cardano-ada/
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
January 12, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
I think I missed to buying ada right now because the price is not cheap anymore but I still have a chance to see the price is down for the correction. and if the price is down too far, then I think that is my time to buy ada because I've told by my friend that ada have a good project in the future and some of my friends said that the price will increase. actually, I don't have any clue in how much price I should buy because I think I need to analyze more.
Activity: 52
January 12, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
Does everyone experience huge problems with their Deadalus wallet?
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
How stable is the Cardano algorithm to the attacks of a quantum computer? Or it is not an actual question in this project at all. I just wanted to clarify for earlier.

Somehow I get the feeling that given the vast quantity of cardano coins that having so many makes it almost pointless to attack the network for profit or gain. who would spend $2 in resources to gain $1...this is just my theory wag...

Georgy Zhukov/Stalin..."Quantity has a quality all on its own."

If a quantum computer can break the encryption, it would undermine people's trust in the system. This is true for any crypto project. That said, there are certainly ways to update the encryption scheme because the whole "concern of encrypting messages" is separate from the rest of the logic. It's very well compartmentalized and easy to swap out for another scheme. There are already things in the works to improve resistance to quantum computer attacks.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
How stable is the Cardano algorithm to the attacks of a quantum computer? Or it is not an actual question in this project at all. I just wanted to clarify for earlier.

Somehow I get the feeling that given the vast quantity of cardano coins that having so many makes it almost pointless to attack the network for profit or gain. who would spend $2 in resources to gain $1...this is just my theory wag...

Georgy Zhukov/Stalin..."Quantity has a quality all on its own."
Activity: 322
January 08, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
8.1.18 - Cardano launches ADA futures on BitMEX

ADA

The technology underpinning Cardano’s ADA token was designed by leading experts, academics and cryptographers over the last two years, drawing on the best features of existing cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum.

Crucially, it is the first blockchain to use a provably secure, proof-of-stake algorithm – the only one to have been academically peer reviewed by leading cryptographers through its acceptance to Crypto 2017, the world’s top cryptography conference.

Arthur Hayes, CEO, BitMEX said: “The addition of ADA contracts on the BitMEX platform will further assist the cryptocurrency’s transformation into a truly liquid and tradable asset.”

Michael Parsons, Chairman, Cardano Foundation, said: “This new listing is indicative of Cardano becoming a truly global blockchain platform. We are excited to see Cardano list with BitMEX. Adoption of ADA by new trading platforms is reflective of the bright future that Cardano has as a leading blockchain platform.”

Charles Hoskinson, CEO, IOHK, said: “As markets evolve, there is an increasing need for liquidity and more sophisticated trading strategies. I’m glad to see BitMEX list ADA and hope this continues to aid our march towards becoming the financial stack for the developing world.”

Ken Kodama, CEO, Emurgo said: “Listing on BitMEX as a contract is a great step for ADA to have more liquidity and grow the Cardano ecosystem.”

https://forum.cardanohub.org/t/8-1-18-cardano-launches-ada-futures-on-bitmex/5500
Activity: 154
Magic is real
January 08, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
January 08, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
January 04, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
From this post it seems they are spending a lot of time on trying to prove they are legit - web site, twitter, professional team, technical articles, testimonies by others,.... If I was in their place I would focus more on providing some actual projects which would prove that by itself. Seems phishy. But I am still interested in Cardano very much - who wouldn't be? It is in the top 5 and still increasing. It also has a very interesing technology, unique.
Activity: 42
January 04, 2018, 06:42:57 AM
I want to ask some questions to ADA team and cryptocoin experts :

1- When you will create wallet mobile application for your coin ?
2- what is your next step in project specially when to be accepted in merchants and can shop by use ADA coin like bitcoin?
3- what is your goal and coin lifetime and target ?

I am new to these cryptocoins and sorry if my questions not in focus.

Thanks 
Pages:
Jump to: