Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 7. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:29:13 AM
I am still interested in Cardano very much - who wouldn't be? It is in the top 5 and still increasing. It also has a very interesing technology, unique.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
Hi! I got rumors about Ethiopia goverment cooperation with Cardano in agriculture sphere . Is it true or not? Do anybody know?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
Now there are a lot of rumors about Cardano, Litecoin and Ethereum and I think that you need to be very careful with this news, because half of them are FUD.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
Smart contract integration
Activity: 45
May 02, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
I bought this coin at $0.02 a piece.. right now it's at $0.12 according to http://CardanoPrice.org Seriously can't wait for this coin to reach $1 (which I think is definitely going to happen before the end of 2018) that day we all getting paid!
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
April 30, 2018, 10:01:36 PM
Best support line I've ever seen in a long time!!
$0.32 hold great.
All other coins broke support except Ada!!
Great dip to buy!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
Cardano's bottom is behind us. It will go just up from now on, same for NEO and ONT!

https://bestcrypto.tv/735/did-crypto-reach-the-bottom-neo-ontology-cardano/
April 20, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
If Binance will add Cardano pairs it's gonna fly!

Check out this video: https://bestcrypto.tv/728/coins-of-the-week-verge-neo-ontology-and-eos/
April 04, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
I've been holding Cardano for a very long time now and I think after the release of testnet it's finally ready for a bull run! It's greatly undervalued, once the bull run begins there will be no stopping it Smiley

Check out this video review of Cardano by SkrillaKing: https://bestcrypto.tv/470/cardano-ready-to-explode/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
April 03, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Cardano is still overhyped even after the recent fall. There is no space  for it to go up in the close future - it is still on 7th position on Coinmarketcap even if it hasn't implemented any inovation yet.

99% of available coins are overhyped and will never produce any "innovation". At least Cardano has a solid plan and is moving forward. Be careful what you claim to be true without proof...
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
March 24, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Cardano is still overhyped even after the recent fall. There is no space  for it to go up in the close future - it is still on 7th position on Coinmarketcap even if it hasn't implemented any inovation yet.

When innovations will be implemented  price will go to 3-5$ per ADA

watch and see
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
March 23, 2018, 06:18:42 PM
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 20, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
This was very insightful thank you. So this new form of proof of steak that they are referring to how exactly is it differentiated from eth that makes it more secure? Does it still have the issue with having nothing at steak? Is this the thing that differentiates them from eth?

Proof of steak? Mmm sounds tasty. Not a bad idea actually. How about people are rewarded with a coin based upon the quality and tenderness of a steak they provide? Can be transferred somehow globally frozen. Interesting concept.

This is a Legal Tendered Coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
March 20, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
This was very insightful thank you. So this new form of proof of steak that they are referring to how exactly is it differentiated from eth that makes it more secure? Does it still have the issue with having nothing at steak? Is this the thing that differentiates them from eth?

Proof of steak? Mmm sounds tasty. Not a bad idea actually. How about people are rewarded with a coin based upon the quality and tenderness of a steak they provide? Can be transferred somehow globally frozen. Interesting concept.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 20, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
I bought 30.000 ADA, I trust this project.
Looking for I nice return in a few weeks/months  Roll Eyes

Few weeks/months? More like years.. This project is a long term investment and as long as you HODL it for at least 2020 (when contract ends if I'm not mistaken), you should be good. I don't see this coin as a quick cash in/out investment.

I'm definitely HODL'ing it longer than a few weeks/months lol Tongue
I may not also considering these as short term investment, cause looking at its market and daily movement it seems to be slow but growing actually. I know ADA's capability and it really trusted that's why it is not left from the competition. Cardano seems to be good also, and yet still for long term investment same thing may happen for ADA.

If you're a short term holder better not buy ada because you'll just regretting it because you'll just see it falling now so if you're planning to buy just hold it long term like forget it for years that you buy ada. Grin

I believe in its roadmap so I better stick to it. It will be a long way to go for all of us tho.
Activity: 73
March 20, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy ADA with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy ADA with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com

Does XST work with Cardano Huh
Or is this a promotion to improve XST progress Huh
But I think XST is good in this case.
Activity: 128
March 16, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy ADA with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy ADA with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
I do not fully understand the system Cardano coins. I need them to "invest" in a delegated role, to increase the number of coins produced, as a sign of proof of ownership?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
I'm still HODLing, hopefully, we will see it back on top 5 by the end of the year!

https://coincodex.com/article/1373/ada-loses-ground-to-neo-and-xlm-in-market-cap-ranking/
Pages:
Jump to: