Pages:
Author

Topic: Some till don't understand crypto and bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
November 21, 2020, 03:50:21 AM
SoftBank CEO said crypto will be useful but Bitcoin is hard to understand, but what is crypto without bitcoin? And again how is Bitcoin so hard to believe? Is there anyone on here is find bitcoin hard to understand? What's your thought on this?

I assume he was referring to the value of bitcoin. It's very hard for a banker to grasp. According to all the laws of their profession, bitcoin shouldn't have any value, which of course isn't true, so they're scratching their heads as they see the gains that investors have from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 21, 2020, 03:48:03 AM
SoftBank CEO statement holds the truth. Not all of people used to Internet. and Bitcoin, crypto or blockchain is indeed hard to understand for people that are not really into tech or touch the internet. Heck, even most of people still misunderstood crypto and bitcoin while thinking that these two word have the same meaning.

Also some old people still think that everything in the internet dont really exist whatsoever and thus useless or worthless so there's that.

I think if we expect crypto to widely adopted by the masses the meaing of cryptocurrency should be further simplified so that people could grasp what it is and what's the difference between crypto and bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2020, 03:41:00 AM
I believe that crypto make it this far thanks to bitcoin, the toughest wars in the past was fought by bitcoin, it's really not hard to understand how bitcoin works, I've seen millionaires like this that got confused but later change their point of view, warren buffett himself ridiculed crypto and bitcoin many times but not anymore today, this man (SoftBank CEO) will come around too
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 21, 2020, 03:01:47 AM
SoftBank CEO said crypto will be useful but Bitcoin is hard to understand, but what is crypto without bitcoin? And again how is Bitcoin so hard to believe? Is there anyone on here is find bitcoin hard to understand? What's your thought on this?
Understanding bitcoin isn't a rocket science thing, and it should be very easy for CEOs. Cheesy Bitcoin is just one of the cryptocurrency exists so we can't really say that we need bitcoin for cryptos to exist in the future but likely bitcoin is going to exist longer than other useless shit currencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 21, 2020, 02:48:01 AM
There are still many millionaires that feels unsafe investing their money on crypto and I believe that's what SoftBank CEO is feeling right now, he said digital currency will be useful but he don't know which digital currency, he lacks how bitcoin works, he knew less about bitcoin halving and it's decentralized utility, the man needs to do his own deep research
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 21, 2020, 02:35:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: