Pages:
Author

Topic: Some very 'bad' news on s19 shipments. - page 2. (Read 1495 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 232
October 02, 2020, 10:56:28 AM
I had a large number of emails from Bitmain and never saw this email, please double-check the email and don't send any funds until you have confirmed its integrity.

It is definitely legitimate and sends to the official Bitmain shop. You most likely did not receive because it was primarily pertaining to Z15 units. From the email, it is unclear if they want you to place a new order just so APW7 is removed or if they are allowing you to order additional units due to delay. Either way, I haven't received any response back from them on clarification. This was the actual email:

Hi Dear

We sincerely apologize for the delay of Z15 July Batch you purchased, and appreciate for your kindly patience.
The Z15 will be ready to deliver recently, and we will send you compensation coupons after that.
I feel sorry to inform you, the Z15 miner will be only delivered without APW7 due to the production issue. Consequently, we will deduct the APW7 price with new order, and this amount difference will be transfered to you Bitmain balance account which can be used in future orders. You can match other brand 1800W PSU with Z15.
Pls kindly log into your bitmain account, use following link to make the order, choose usd wire as payment method, then finish the order.
https://shop.bitmain.com/en/product/detail?pid=redacted

Best regards

--
计宇铖   Yucheng
海外销售部     Sales and Business Development Department
Mobile: +86-173-0115-3002
北京比特大陆科技有限公司Bitmain Technologies Inc
北京市海淀区黑泉路宝盛南路1号院奥北科技园25号楼,100192
Building 25, AoBei Technology Garden, Baosheng South Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100192
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 7391
'The right to privacy matters'
October 01, 2020, 02:28:52 PM
Well I have :

17 s17 pros
3  t17
1 s17

So 21 units and 1 spare psu on hand. 2 more were ordered on Sept 17 with 10 day shipping promised

so kind of late not really late.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
October 01, 2020, 07:32:52 AM
I'm still waiting for my May order. Received an email the other day from [email protected] stating that it will be shipping soon but without the APW7 power supply due to production issues.

I had a large number of emails from Bitmain and never saw this email, please double-check the email and don't send any funds until you have confirmed its integrity.

I ordered 2 apw9 for my 17xs17 units.

should have shipped they have not.

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with Bitmain shipping your PSUs, luckily I didn't take any risk and ordered one from a reseller in China for $170, it was $36 more expensive but at least I knew it would ship the next day unlike buying directly from Bitmain with all the shipping delays they had recently.
legendary
September 30, 2020, 05:28:07 PM
I'm still waiting for my May order. Received an email the other day from [email protected] stating that it will be shipping soon but without the APW7 power supply due to production issues. Additionally they told me to place a new order with a one time use link and choose USD wire as the payment method. Really not sure what they are up to as I already paid with BTC in May. The link they gave me went to a bulk order page for what I ordered without the PSU and did not let me change quantity. Link only valid until October 3.

I ordered 2 apw9 for my 17xs17 units.

should have shipped they have not.
September 30, 2020, 05:04:39 PM
I'm still waiting for my May order. Received an email the other day from [email protected] stating that it will be shipping soon but without the APW7 power supply due to production issues. Additionally they told me to place a new order with a one time use link and choose USD wire as the payment method. Really not sure what they are up to as I already paid with BTC in May. The link they gave me went to a bulk order page for what I ordered without the PSU and did not let me change quantity. Link only valid until October 3.
legendary
August 12, 2020, 05:34:14 PM
My control boards finally arrived, although the delay was a few weeks later than usual.

It looks like the Bitmain store is no longer "under maintenance" and furthermore, most of the repair parts are back in stock. Not sure if I would trust that, though.

Thanks for update

I may order some boards today.
Activity: 538
Merit: 175
August 12, 2020, 03:43:37 PM
My control boards finally arrived, although the delay was a few weeks later than usual.

It looks like the Bitmain store is no longer "under maintenance" and furthermore, most of the repair parts are back in stock. Not sure if I would trust that, though.
legendary
August 06, 2020, 04:11:57 PM
Finally got power internet and access back.

It looks like these delays will run into November so don't expect anything much sooner.
August 06, 2020, 01:47:55 PM
Okay these were repair parts correct?

TIM please let us know when then arrive.

So maybe they are cleaning up old orders.

Yes, this order consisted of four control boards from the repair page. The package is still in Shenzhen at the moment but it is scheduled to arrive on Monday.

I think they are just cleaning up old orders, and probably starting with the easy ones first.
August 06, 2020, 09:15:48 AM
Another update today. 3-4 month delay. Looks like only options at this time are coupons after 10 days late or refund after 60 days late. Wonder how long August batches will be delayed.

Dear Antminer Users,

We are sorry to inform you that the company's daily operations have been affected by some unexpected external factors. The delivery of June and July batches may be delayed further to be delivered from Sept to Oct.

You may choose one of the following two solutions (not both) for the delayed delivery:

(1)   For products affected by this delay in delivery of more than 10 days, we will provide you specific coupons equivalent to the total PPS revenue of the affected product from the 11th day of delayed delivery to the day prior to actual delivery date.

(2)   According to the contract, if we failed to ship the miners 60 days after your written notice, you can apply for a refund and we will process the relevant application accordingly.

We apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

Antminer Sales Team

Aug. 6th, 2020
legendary
August 04, 2020, 10:37:37 AM
Okay these were repair parts correct?

I quoted you below

Recently I ordered some spare parts from Bitmain, and they still haven't shipped. Odd since they are usually consistent and quick to ship (for spare parts at least).

I checked on their website and it seems like every single product is out of stock, including EVERYTHING on https://shop.bitmain.com/product/parts !!

Do you guys think bitmain is going bankrupt? I submitted a ticket but I'm afraid they might just keep my money even if they've stopped shipping orders.

This is all I could find online: https://news.bitcoin.com/leadership-feud-at-bitmain-10000-antminers-go-missing-in-inner-mongolia/

to moderator   this is from locked thread of Tim-bc

TIM please let us know when then arrive.

I wonder if they will get covid-19 delayed

and as of right now

https://shop.bitmain.com  . listed sold out all miners

https://shop.bitmain.com/product/parts .  all parts listed sold out

So maybe they are cleaning up old orders.
August 04, 2020, 10:34:53 AM
Finally got an email to confirm shipment of my order from July 14. Shipping with DHL from Shenzhen.

Not getting my hopes up till the goods are actually received. Not planning to order any more for the time being.
Activity: 604
Merit: 416
August 02, 2020, 07:25:36 AM
Actually, it will be a sad time if Bitmain leaves the market. Since all competitors will be 100% they can pump up the prices (which they are already doing but on smaller margain).

I do not wish for Bitmain (as it was) to come back. But we need NEW Bitmain to come back with new leader/owner to be a competitor, nothing else.

Now, that is my opinion considering mining gear and prices of those. But when we are talking about their shady business and what they have done in past; I am damn happy they could be leaving for good.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
August 02, 2020, 01:37:28 AM
Will bitmain go bankrupt? I wish so, they have already abused their clients, the mining community and Bitcoin in general, I feel bad for those who have thier money stuck with bitmain and have yet to receive thier mining gears/parts because the two founders of this company can't get thier shit together, but I won't be sad to see them leave the game or slow down for months to come so that their rivals such as Canaan and MicroBt will have a better chance in improving also for other new players to potentially join the market.

It's also worth saying that even if they restock some gears on thier website, people should still be careful as we can't tell who really owns the website now, it does seem like it's under Jihan's control while Zhan still control the warehouses, but we won't know where would the money go to and wether or not you will ever receive a mining gear or your money back with all the mess going on, so please be careful.
legendary
July 30, 2020, 07:57:33 PM
A new thread shows that bitmain is not shipping any parts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmain-not-shipping-orders-5265736

Recently I ordered some spare parts from Bitmain, and they still haven't shipped. Odd since they are usually consistent and quick to ship (for spare parts at least).

I checked on their website and it seems like every single product is out of stock, including EVERYTHING on https://shop.bitmain.com/product/parts !!

Do you guys think bitmain is going bankrupt? I submitted a ticket but I'm afraid they might just keep my money even if they've stopped shipping orders.

This is all I could find online: https://news.bitcoin.com/leadership-feud-at-bitmain-10000-antminers-go-missing-in-inner-mongolia/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
July 24, 2020, 09:09:47 PM
Yea, can be reasonable in volume but you're still looking at $18-21/th on their M31s series. Still compared to zero and now bitmains reported theft of 10k units really is the only player in market for quality new gen manufacturer direct.

Which is sad as the 19 series as been reported to have better build quality than 17's and looks to better made than anything they've produced since the s9. Besides their fw Wink
legendary
July 24, 2020, 02:33:34 PM
I am glad we waited on ordering any s19's

In a way a long delay on this gear will keep the difficulty in check somewhat. Only decent gear around are whatsminers and they are costly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
July 24, 2020, 01:17:24 PM
Their asics have been unavailable for a while and now all parts. We've closed all our Bitmain listings and refunded all buyers who opted for it. I think we go lucky most were early batches, and I'm glad we opted to not offer a group buy for the 19 series.
legendary
July 22, 2020, 01:21:16 PM
Were you expecting a delivery from items on June batch, and they've only just emailed you now (3 weeks after June)!?

No. Expecting August 1-10 batch so they at least let me know 1-2 weeks in advance. I asked them what specific compensation would be and requested BTC. I did receive a partial BTC refund in the past for a price drop but it took awhile.
Pages:
Jump to: