Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone won freebitco.in lottery already? - page 11. (Read 16048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
i have played there since 2015 , no win , nonetheless i played +100k tickets many times

Until they make lottery system verified by all members don't buy any lottery. I'm not saying they are rigging but at the same time we can't trust them as well because we can't verify their results.

I don't know if all these reviews in this[1] thread are real or fake, as mostly just newbies claiming they won big and copy pasting in the same manner, I doubt its legitimacy The reason is this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19390921

Could find just 1 big prize winner:
Won 0.313BTC : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16583871

[1]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0;all

It can be fake reviews. Many people asked them how they are picking the winners but they always say that trust them and randomly they pick the winners. I don't believe what they said about lottery winner picking process but they are reputed in paying faucet money on time for every member.

they have never been accused of scamming people,one of the oldest and the most reliable bitcoin faucets of all times
while I agree they should have more transparency in their lottery,I highly doubt they are rigging it
they simply do not need to do it,their hi/lo game brings them alot of money,the faucet brings ton of traffic that can be converted in multiple ways
lottery,bonuses etc. are just the ways to reward users,you can play or choose not to play lottery,you can get free tickets
majority of players will never ever win it and it is only reasonable,provided the playerbase is HUGE

Their hi-low brings them a lot of money because they got 5% house edge and they don't want to reduce that house edge and make a more fair game to the gamblers. Some people don't know about this house edge and end up losing a lot of money. They should consider to reduce it to more common house edge in the industry.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well since the lottery started I have never won anything, I don't buy tickets as I believe it's a waste of btc and just get the free lottery tickets from the free rolls on the faucet. I'm also yet to see some proof that someone has won the big prize with the lottery so it is suspect to me that no one ever wins the lotteries big prize.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
i have played there since 2015 , no win , nonetheless i played +100k tickets many times
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I have never seen anyone winning big there specially that lottery they have, also don't know whether the lottery they have is fair or not. Lots of people have thosands of tokens every round so for anyone to win that lottery is almost impossible and nobody gonna know actually someone have won or not because they don't post much detail of winners.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
I don't know if all these reviews in this[1] thread are real or fake, as mostly just newbies claiming they won big and copy pasting in the same manner, I doubt its legitimacy The reason is this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19390921

It can be fake reviews. Many people asked them how they are picking the winners but they always say that trust them and randomly they pick the winners. I don't believe what they said about lottery winner picking process but they are reputed in paying faucet money on time for every member.

they have never been accused of scamming people,one of the oldest and the most reliable bitcoin faucets of all times
while I agree they should have more transparency in their lottery,I highly doubt they are rigging it
they simply do not need to do it,their hi/lo game brings them alot of money,the faucet brings ton of traffic that can be converted in multiple ways
lottery,bonuses etc. are just the ways to reward users,you can play or choose not to play lottery,you can get free tickets
majority of players will never ever win it and it is only reasonable,provided the playerbase is HUGE
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
was just wondering if someone here has win some btc on the lottery
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
Yes there are players who did won on freebitco.in lottery but only on small amounts i think its not manipulated since lottery game do really have a slim chance on winning those jackpot.Ive tried to play on freebitco but i didnt tend to join on lottery because i do know the result.If you didnt still win yet then maybe its not your lucky day.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
You can see the list of winners, why do you ask like this look you do not believe in this site. Freebitco.in is one of the old faucet sites, as i know they always pay whoever wins at there.

True, but we don't know if all the winners are "real" people or only freebitcoin's own account. We don't know hoe they pick all the winners with their lottery system, there were a lot of people won the lottery even though they only had few lottery tickets
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
You can see the list of winners, why do you ask like this look you do not believe in this site. Freebitco.in is one of the old faucet sites, as i know they always pay whoever wins at there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Even though I have not won anything big there as at the time I was playing there, but I have read several threads to confirm that they won but its slim, as well as the jackpot some one has won it in the past but its not something common or else it would have crashed. But I still feel they need to be commended to have stayed that long in the face of challenges and increase in the price of bitcoin. I wonder how many satishis will be won on hour basis.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Its very hard to hit a jackpot or there is no % of chance at all. Its feels like donating your earnings for nothing, I know they are earning a lot from their lottery system one of the best way to keep their site running.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

becouse its to hard to win that so many lotteries . imagine 1 : 1 million lotteries . how we can win it ? but still possible if there a few chance .

Every weekly lottery there is a winner. I just don't know if that is a real human. Smiley

Not really and I don't think it will happen in any time further. Lol. I'm too playing it since one year or so and just imagine how many chances I had in one year? Too many! But nothing came up as Lottery winning. May be they don't have big investors or may be people who know the tricks behind it are winning it daily. The multiple tickets can be bought so who know big fat wallets are doing that and letting us down.

The lottery is currently at Round 106. Can't imagined 105 first prize winners are not registered here in bitcointalk forum. Or maybe I missed? Smiley

So don't take the lottery seriously since it's free to enter. If you win then that's a bonus even not on first prize.

Thats why I don't really placed some bets on them eventhough I know they are quitely running for so long with this lottery thing and I can't truly see the facts and some info's about the winners on their game so im wondering if this winner declaration is real or not, But anything else here well might better if we just used their faucet if we want to have fun on them.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

becouse its to hard to win that so many lotteries . imagine 1 : 1 million lotteries . how we can win it ? but still possible if there a few chance .

Every weekly lottery there is a winner. I just don't know if that is a real human. Smiley

Not really and I don't think it will happen in any time further. Lol. I'm too playing it since one year or so and just imagine how many chances I had in one year? Too many! But nothing came up as Lottery winning. May be they don't have big investors or may be people who know the tricks behind it are winning it daily. The multiple tickets can be bought so who know big fat wallets are doing that and letting us down.

The lottery is currently at Round 106. Can't imagined 105 first prize winners are not registered here in bitcointalk forum. Or maybe I missed? Smiley

So don't take the lottery seriously since it's free to enter. If you win then that's a bonus even not on first prize.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
It is really difficult and quite rare to win a lottery here with freebitcoin,i used to play there when claiming faucet was really a good idea if you have the time and have won some high rollers but never won a lottery ,may be because i was not that lucky but there are a few winners as marlboroza mentioned earlier.

I have been trying my luck  in free bitcoin for quite a long time but still i did not manage to get the lottery. Maybe i am not that lucky or maybe no one get the lottery.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
playing it since 6 months and never win any lotto, i'm starting to think that the adm manipulate the whole system  Roll Eyes
It is really difficult and quite rare to win a lottery here with freebitcoin,i used to play there when claiming faucet was really a good idea if you have the time and have won some high rollers but never won a lottery ,may be because i was not that lucky but there are a few winners as marlboroza mentioned earlier.

I have been trying my luck  in free bitcoin for quite a long time but still i did not manage to get the lottery. Maybe i am not that lucky or maybe no one get the lottery.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
And this is why I don't enter into gambling world.  Tongue
Hate it when we put our efforts, electricity, internet bills on something and we dont get paid for that stuff. LAMO. Anyway opportunity come and go always we can keep trying. But these sites are not that promising as it seems to be. So better keep distance and invest in something solid.  Smiley
hahaha best reply so far
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Biggest won 20k sats  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
And this is why I don't enter into gambling world.  Tongue
Hate it when we put our efforts, electricity, internet bills on something and we dont get paid for that stuff. LAMO. Anyway opportunity come and go always we can keep trying. But these sites are not that promising as it seems to be. So better keep distance and invest in something solid.  Smiley

Thats how a lottery system works, freebitco.in has a huge fan base and too as far as I have heard many people try their lottery system. I too have never heard anyone who won their first prize so it looks a little shabby but have seen some small prize winners too.
Pages:
Jump to: