Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 4. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 29, 2018, 03:33:05 AM
Even without further debate, we should know that banks can't be fully eliminated, even with crypto gaining all grounds it needed. Banks render a lot of financial assistance that I doubt will be easily eliminated. So to think that banks will be no more, I really don't think it will happen. Look at the pace in which technology is developing, financial institutions will also develop, so banking system will definitely gain its development.

You are absolutely right. Banks has power into our society and even with the help of cryptocurrency I dont think that banks will be eliminated because even as of these very moment banks doing anything in their power in order for them to integrate into blockchain technology or adapt the cryptocurrency. Maybe as a middleman or as safe keeper of our funds maybe on that matter they will be eliminated because of the change that crypto will bring when the whole world will adapt it. If all banks accept the change that crypto will bring I think there is no danger for them just like people is telling about.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
September 29, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Even without further debate, we should know that banks can't be fully eliminated, even with crypto gaining all grounds it needed. Banks render a lot of financial assistance that I doubt will be easily eliminated. So to think that banks will be no more, I really don't think it will happen. Look at the pace in which technology is developing, financial institutions will also develop, so banking system will definitely gain its development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
in my opinion the bank will never be lost because not all use crypto. and there are still many who use banknotes because the bank will always be there
copper member
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
Even though crypto is doing well, it wouldn't completely wipe out the operations of banks. There are certain tasks that need to be carried out in a bank that crypto doesn't address. Besides, in most developing countries the majority of the people aren't technologically inclined and how much cryptocurrency. They massively resist this changes and would prefer the traditional ways of doing things. So there will still be the need for banks while crypto being supplimentry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 29, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Great things are going to happen. Most of the people realized that crypto currencies are the future and they accepted it. Also, most of the countries see their potential as currency. Soon the banks won't be needed that is true. e already don't need banks for so many transfers. We will use more and more crypto currencies as time goes on.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Ya, when most of the county in the world will accept BTC and cryptocurrency there is no need of bank as well as. If you can start a journey in digital way without bank so why you will go to bank. It is more time consuming when you go a bank and your rest of the work go behind it. So we hope one day the world will be without of bank.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
I do not think so though that we would not need banks in the future. Maybe banks will have a different use in the world and cryptocurrency will have its own use also.

We cannot think such major organizations will disappear in the future but like you have mentioned they will have a different tasks in the financial world if bitcoin become a mainstream currency in the future because most transactions will be done using blockchain network with bitcoin and other altcoins for better effectiveness but banks and other centralized organizations may continue because they provide very essential services for other areas in the commercial sector to help run businesses and many people depends on them so we would see a balance combination between banks and cryptocurrencies in the future world   
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 28, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
It would be a beautiful day when banks would no longer be needed. But probably such a moment will not happen. Banks are deeply rooted in the global economy and companies depend on bank loans. The banking system may change but it will not cease to exist.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 28, 2018, 11:23:38 AM
I do not think so though that we would not need banks in the future. Maybe banks will have a different use in the world and cryptocurrency will have its own use also.
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
September 28, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
I think it is not true that we would not need banks. The bank's role will just be different. I am sure that they will combine with crytocurrency to provide many who use the bank a different kind of payment service.
You have a nice point and I do agree with that. There is a lot of things that banks can do. It does not specifically do not need banks in the future because I believe that there is still use of it.
copper member
Activity: 482
September 28, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
Banks are not going  anywhere. All this kind of talks is just to phsyche people and make them happy. Just watch it. Crypto will exist and banks will also exist. Crypto for now need some adjustment before we can begin to say it will replace an old system. This is still a long term dream.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

New collaborations means brighter future for PumaPay and Geniuex! Check it out below.

https://blockonomi.com/geniuex-pumapay/
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

in time it might happen and not bluff again. because so far the progress of bitcoin and crypto has peaked rapidly in the world market, and in the world community's sense of use is more practical, flexible and easy. this is evidenced by the level of poverty in the world began to decline dramatically, they are enjoying more now because it greatly helps the wheels of their economy much better.

Great point mate. Bitcoin system can surely support world poverty and help to rise country economic by the new technology behind it. Its process might be more profitable compared to traditional banking system if it is fully recognized and regulated.
Activity: 338
September 28, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

in time it might happen and not bluff again. because so far the progress of bitcoin and crypto has peaked rapidly in the world market, and in the world community's sense of use is more practical, flexible and easy. this is evidenced by the level of poverty in the world began to decline dramatically, they are enjoying more now because it greatly helps the wheels of their economy much better.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
I think it is not true that we would not need banks. The bank's role will just be different. I am sure that they will combine with crytocurrency to provide many who use the bank a different kind of payment service.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

I think there is still balance between fiat money and cryptocurrency in the future. A lot more people, specially the poor ones, would use fiat money instead of cryptocurrencies because it is more accessible compared to the latter. But eventually, cryptocurrency would dominate in the possible 5th generation.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
September 28, 2018, 03:47:35 AM
what Bitcoin Cash CEO said I thought would happen, why! because now we are in the Age of the Internet and many great people say that we will face the Era of Decentralization, we just wait until the time will answer  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
September 28, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
banks became just some private associations for take the money away from idiot people. That's it, people put money in the bank and believe they are safe, but lately, you are lucky if you still have your money in 10 years. Keeping your money in banks ( also outside ) you lose 2-3% /year cause inflation, AND the banks can collapse anytime.. look in greece, look in italy, there are tons of cases where people lost money because they keep all their saving in the banks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
I am sure there are some people who still use paper currency and do not understand digital currency so they have the right to keep using paper currency and still use the bank to store assets they own and I think the future will still need a bank
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
so the crypto has not yet been legally binding on other countries because of one of the banks preventing the crypto from being in the countries, knowing that they would be deprived of the country when crypto allowed them to enter it.
Pages:
Jump to: