Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 9. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 24, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
We use banks in order for us to keep safe our funds and assets and also to transfer money from country to another country. Using banks cost us a lot and they are using our money while keeping it safe it. They benefits a lot more than we do when we put our money in the banks. If all people will you crypto as a currency or as a monetary system I think we dont need banks. All of the functions of banks crypto will do it better. Less transactions fee, Fast transactions even you are thousand miles away to the receiver of the funds. Our funds is safe because we have out own digital wallet and we can monitor it. Maybe the things I told now is just little information that crypto can do better than banks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
Of course, I would like that to happen. But I do not think that bitcoin can really be a full replacement for banks. And banks have many other functions that are not yet under the power of bitcoin.

Your right, banks play an important role, so I also don't think bitcoin should replace them. Yes bitcoin can be integrated and more widely used but not to replace
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 24, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
I think yes, because trading we can do a bank, we just need to download the google authenticator app so hackers can not easily get our accounts, a trading like a bank is also because we're going to spend money and deposit a trade.
Well, I think we will still need it. however, the bank will still be used for fiat storage. besides, there are so many advantages of banks that are not owned by bitcoin, or other crypto. Well, I think in the end all the assets you have will be stored in the bank.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
September 24, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
I think yes, because trading we can do a bank, we just need to download the google authenticator app so hackers can not easily get our accounts, a trading like a bank is also because we're going to spend money and deposit a trade.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
Agreed.The majority of people in emerging economies, and a significant minority in developed ones, are unbanked or under-banked.
Activity: 332
September 24, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

Yep, BTC will suck You empty and You will have nothing left to hold on bank account.
Activity: 126
September 23, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
Once we have a legit digital currency, either the roles and functions of banks will be greatly reduced, or they will become obsolete. This is one of the main features of a digital currency and that is, eliminating the need for a third party or middleman when handling transactions. This also means no more waiting for banking hours or lining up in queues to withdraw or deposit money. We’ll have our own digital way of handling transactions. We become our own banks. Life-changing, don't you think?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

I think we would still need banks for the sake of storage of bitcoins as well as the safekeeping of them. I don't think bitcoins would eliminate totally the usage of banks and fiat money. I just think that bitcoins will play a huge role too in the industry or cryptocurrency as well as the monetary systems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

if the banks didnt improve their service and catch on blockchain technology maybe yes but in the real picture, banks are goind blockchain and creating competitive measures to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 81
September 23, 2018, 10:44:59 PM
I think it has started to happen lately, people rarely go to the bank and only make daily transactions at ATMs, even paying bills can be done in shopping centers now.
I think that statement will soon be realized with technology that is growing and the existence of crypto technology as an alternative replacement currency for fiat money.
Activity: 84
September 23, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
to the extent that the bank will still be there, because in crypto the features offered only include saving exchanges and payments indeed all offer convenience, but in crypto there is no credit feature, so that the future functions of the bank remain irreplaceable because the nature of bank establishment is to serving the public about savings and loans, long-term credit, for example, for housing mortgages like that, which bitcoin is unlikely to do, maybe like that ...
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 23, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
i think they are always need bank. there are many people dont know about bitcoin. if bank disappear, how about them?
bitcoin and bank will walk in their path as themselves. but it will be difference if all people in this world know about crypto and know how to use bitcoin. need explanation in village that unreachable by us as bitcoiner.
Activity: 137
September 23, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
This is possible but it takes many years as the technology will improve and enhance
The examples are stated below
And just what like mobile phones do to the postal office
The printer does to handwriting letters
Every year passed by there are new things that we explore and invented by our inventors which help us to live easier, but this makes us to be lazy

And I think it's possible also to erase the banks and replace it by online transactions although atm cards are present now, online transactions are better and a lot easier and hassle-free
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
Banks will stay even when people will be using bitcoin as payments because people are needs banks, some are doing their transactions through banks because they offer different kinds of loans such as housing,car, and others and i believe that banks will stay because people had already accustomed using it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
It's not bluffing, but maybe a hope or desire that will be achieved by them by saying that, but that thought is far from reality. Banks will still be there and needed by many people around the world, because it is a place to save money or transactions that are quite safe and protected by legal rules guaranteed by the government and recognized by the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
The activities of banks and the kind of services they render will only be needed so far as there is the existence of our traditional currencies. What might happen is these banks changing their ways and incorporating crypto in their services. I know it will not happen overnight but I know we will get there soon looking at how now they are using of some Crypto technologies to enhance their services.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
That might happen in the future. We don't know what the future will be like, and now technology has become more sophisticated, more practical. And I am sure that someday we will not need a third party. But it all depends on the regulation of the local government what the policy is like.
Activity: 306
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
Can I know who the CEO of Bitcoin is? As far as I know Bitcoin doesn't have a CEO. I'm here to answer your question even though the question is a little strange. Bitcoin can replace the existing bank. Why ? Because the purpose of bitcoin is to cut or become an alternative payment tool after fiat money. And if that happens, then people in the future don't need a third party anymore (BANK).
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 23, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
I think that will not happen, the bank will not disappear and will still be there because the bank is very helpful to the community through loans or also to save. Banks get support from the government and with that the bank will survive.
Same with my opinion, I think bank will stay with us forever and it will never be out of place. Banks are trusted worldwide, and it took the big role in the economy of each country.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 23, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
Banks would be necessary, I think that if there is no banks in the entire world, there would be a lot of downfall, banks are here because it has a purpose, we literally need banks to make investments, store our money, make transactions, loans, and lots of stuff, and therefore I don't think that banks would disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: