Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 5. (Read 3670 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
I think the bank will not only be silent. I am sure the bank will continue to exist and I am also sure that the bank will improve their platform by combining with cryptocurrency so that it will keep the bank there and there will still be many who use the bank.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
The time will surely come yet there are numerous more strides to experience first. We should all watch out for venezuela and the petro, in the event that it works there then venezuelan banks should begin stressing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 01:10:12 AM
you are wrong if one day we will no longer need a bank, but the bank's position can be replaced because of the presence of global blockchain technology. When compared to banks, blockchain technology is easier to transact.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
Banking industry is very huge so i can not say that we would not need banks and for now i hope that banks are good in dealing international transactions it is clear that the Digital currency like debit cards and credit cards become possible through banks and ever we will need it every thing comes banks will still operate in the world.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 12:33:45 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

The world went crazy, because the cryptocurrencies are crazy and that is why they are unique. These are opportunities presented by the history of mankind so that a person can have more money than he ever thought he would have.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 28, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
Personally, I think and hope also that in the future banks will be history.

However, I don't understand the love/hate relationship with crypto on here. So much of the world is under banked and crypto provides another option for conducting transactions fast and cheap. Many companies are starting to use blockchain in their business and you may be using it already and not even know. The tech is there and it will grow further.

If network lightning will go live, this will be a huge step into a huge cryto adoption as payment method.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Day of virtual coins will come, but I would say it's not gonna happen soon. Banks are pressurizing it's local governoment to avoid Crypto transcation. there are too many hurdles, this is not the right time for Crypto to take over fait. Say around another 10 years it could be possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:10:59 PM
Even though Bitcoin is global, we still need banks to exchange it for fiat.
Indeed, there are many conveniences in crypto, and not all needs can be fulfilled by Crypto because not all stores will receive Crypto, maybe only a few shops or companies that make payments with Crypto.
So we will still need a bank to get fiat.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:26:48 PM
We cannot escape the bondage of banks as long as the bank still exists in the world. Banks are the most successful conspiracy tools to deceive humans by lending money to their customers with regulations that benefit banks. We are already very dependent on the services provided by banks even though they are detrimental, so our bulshit does not need a bank.
Activity: 31
September 27, 2018, 10:11:50 PM
There will be no time that conventional banks will not be in existence. Both crypto and fiat money will be working together. The fiat money will be for the folks who are not yet cryptocurrency ready. While those  who are a brace with crypto will forge ahead. Government must be in control of some sort of currency which will be the fiat money through their agent central banks. Bitcoin will never be centralized otherwise it will lose the nature and the principle. So nobody will love to tamper with what the bitcoin is made up of. Once this alteration is done there ends the bitcoin.It is true that bitcoin is the future of transaction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 09:49:17 PM
This is not true. Banks will always bank of the people who want to save their income of their permanent job.
Activity: 27
September 27, 2018, 09:46:39 PM
Because bitcoin are more convenient and effective than bank transaction, i think soon we will not need banks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 27, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
Yes. This is completely true. Banks really after years 10-20 will simply be unnecessary. And there is nothing wrong with this in the global sense. Only people working in the banking sector will suffer
For me this is not true, I think it will not going to happen, banks will still be needed by a lot of business and it would be a big adjustment for them if all banks will disappear. I don't think it will going to happen and who is CEO he is talking about.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 27, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
The extinction of Banks will definitely come as technology advances yet it is nowhere soon. Banks have gained the approval of rulers and governments of a country and as such will continue to be the store of the Fiat. Both Banks and crypto will coexist until the people become more familiar and embrace the concept of crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 27, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
Still needs bank because if you cashout your cryptocurrency most of them are using bank and that is the uses of banks. Can you please give all information so we can know if it's true or not.

I am agree. I think we still need banks because most government in the world still using paper money that controlled by central bank. Beside that, need years for people getting knowledge about bitcoin and accepting it.
Activity: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
I believe that this will happen in the future but it will take a long time for btc to be accepted by everyone.
Activity: 196
September 27, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
The CEO of bitcoin cash can't just bluff. I honestly believe that with his experience, he knows exactly what he is saying. It is evident that he has already seen the bigger picture.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 27, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
Still needs bank because if you cashout your cryptocurrency most of them are using bank and that is the uses of banks. Can you please give all information so we can know if it's true or not.
Activity: 66
September 27, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
its not bluffing. Bitcoin Cash is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. It's a permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. so the ceo's statement is to indicate a future where ppl can go for cryptos than banks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 27, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
sounds pretty interesting about what you assume that the world does not need a Bank. but in my opinion to achieve a goal as you mentioned it is not easy, because not everyone can understand the blockhain technology system, because crypto is a financial facility that only uses internet facilities and is different from fiat currencies in general.
Pages:
Jump to: