Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 26. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 27, 2019, 11:50:09 AM
Now there is a lot of competition on the cryptocurrency market. There are many projects and few investors. Therefore, teams must make every effort to achieve goals and attract investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 27, 2019, 11:47:55 AM
I want to note that it is very important that the development of the project does not stop for a minute, even under positive circumstances.

This mistake is made by many young projects, you're right, you can not stop, otherwise the nearest competitor will overtake you.

It is necessary to research competitors constantly in the market, and follow all the news
Activity: 224
July 27, 2019, 11:32:46 AM
I have never heard a radio talk about cryptocurrency, it is usually transmitted to people when something really global happens.
I heard on the radio about cryptocurrency. I remember myself very surprised. it was in 2017. The presenter said that Bitcoin grew.
But it is a very rare phenomenon that people talk about cryptocurrency on the radio.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 27, 2019, 11:31:30 AM
I want to note that it is very important that the development of the project does not stop for a minute, even under positive circumstances.

This mistake is made by many young projects, you're right, you can not stop, otherwise the nearest competitor will overtake you.
Activity: 62
July 27, 2019, 11:14:12 AM
Activity: 84
July 27, 2019, 10:42:09 AM
When is the start of the demo version of the project or at least alpha version planned?
July 27, 2019, 10:41:27 AM
Most people simply have a fear of what they can invest and not get anything in the future, stops many
Investments are always associated with high risks. Those who start investing should be mentally prepared for possible risks and possible losses.
Of course, this is the only way you understand in the future in which project you can invest and whether it will bring profit.
July 27, 2019, 10:33:45 AM
Most people simply have a fear of what they can invest and not get anything in the future, stops many
Investments are always associated with high risks. Those who start investing should be mentally prepared for possible risks and possible losses.
July 27, 2019, 10:20:01 AM

Do not forget about the news background, you need to constantly monitor the news concerning cryptocurrencies.

News background is the main source of information. When about cryptocurrency will speak absolutely in all the news: on the Internet, on the radio and on television - it means soon the pump!
I have never heard a radio talk about cryptocurrency, it is usually transmitted to people when something really global happens.
July 27, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

Do not forget about the news background, you need to constantly monitor the news concerning cryptocurrencies.

News background is the main source of information. When about cryptocurrency will speak absolutely in all the news: on the Internet, on the radio and on television - it means soon the pump!
Yes, popularization is important, but big players are important, not the poor.
July 27, 2019, 09:50:23 AM
When the price falls, people for the most part do not buy anything on the contrary, if only they start to grow gradually, then you might think
And this is not correct. When the price drops and everyone sells - this is the time to buy assets!
Merit: 2
July 27, 2019, 09:49:54 AM
Today you can invest in almost anything ... prices have fallen very much and are at the bottom. When the pump happens, everything will grow tenfold!
I wish it was as you say. But I do not share your optimism.
When the price falls, people for the most part do not buy anything on the contrary, if only they start to grow gradually, then you might think
July 27, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
Today you can invest in almost anything ... prices have fallen very much and are at the bottom. When the pump happens, everything will grow tenfold!
July 27, 2019, 09:18:07 AM
July 27, 2019, 08:45:23 AM
Personally, I have now started to invest in promising projects, in cheap and new coins. I believe that with the arrival of bulls on the market, Bitcoin and especially small altcoins, which will represent at least something, will go up sharply. More than once I noticed how some altcoins grew in price by 50-70% in just one day. XDS may well be this coin.
Anything can happen. Altcoins have the ability to rise sharply and strongly in price! If you are lucky, then the profit can be much higher than from investing in top coins.
It's not for nothing that people buy bitcoins in a small market, since they have high growth
Activity: 62
July 27, 2019, 08:24:45 AM
Soon everything will change. I think that in a few months stable and steady growth will begin! We are waiting for the pump closer to winter!
Personally, I have now started to invest in promising projects, in cheap and new coins. I believe that with the arrival of bulls on the market, Bitcoin and especially small altcoins, which will represent at least something, will go up sharply. More than once I noticed how some altcoins grew in price by 50-70% in just one day. XDS may well be this coin.

July 27, 2019, 08:00:30 AM
Soon everything will change. I think that in a few months stable and steady growth will begin! We are waiting for the pump closer to winter!
Activity: 84
July 27, 2019, 07:47:59 AM

I strongly disagree, the cryptocurrency is spoken about at the highest levels and its popularity is growing every year.

even US president Donald Trump recently tweeted about cryptocurrencies.
I also think that cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, and the fall in prices in the market is the antics of bears.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2019, 07:47:24 AM
Cryptocurrency will soon be popular in every country, although in fact it already is
Today's popularity is a insignificant. Cryptocurrencies today are at the very beginning of their development.
I strongly disagree, the cryptocurrency is spoken about at the highest levels and its popularity is growing every year.

In addition, the blockchain system is constantly getting better and safer.
July 27, 2019, 07:22:29 AM
Cryptocurrency will soon be popular in every country, although in fact it already is
Today's popularity is a insignificant. Cryptocurrencies today are at the very beginning of their development.
Pages:
Jump to: