Pages:
Author

Topic: Sory Deleted - page 25. (Read 4797 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 27, 2019, 04:55:27 PM
I hope that the purchase of coins will be dealt with by the system itself, otherwise, if the supply exceeds the demand, problems may arise.
If the project platform Deesseel is really interesting, then users will have a demand for a coin. And, accordingly, the price will rise. This is the law of the market.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 27, 2019, 04:45:15 PM
I saw that XDS coins would have a fixed price. Tell me, the exchange itself will buy XDS at $ 8.95 or will it be the exchange's customers?

Most likely the clients of the exchange, although when the token gets on the exchange, the price is much lower than planned
I don't know if that's good or bad. The best option when the project itself will buy their own coins.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2019, 04:28:33 PM
I saw that XDS coins would have a fixed price. Tell me, the exchange itself will buy XDS at $ 8.95 or will it be the exchange's customers?

I hope that the purchase of coins will be dealt with by the system itself, otherwise, if the supply exceeds the demand, problems may arise.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2019, 04:18:11 PM

Most likely the clients of the exchange, although when the token gets on the exchange, the price is much lower than planned
Activity: 84
July 27, 2019, 04:08:09 PM
Merit: 2
July 27, 2019, 03:56:30 PM

This is the point, users need to offer something new and innovative. What innovative offers Deesseel?

A really large range of services, but I believe that the most important advantage of the platform will be blockchain.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2019, 03:35:16 PM
If the project is worth it, then why not buy tokens if you are sure of it, this is a good solution.
This Deesseel platform project seems interesting. But just interesting today is not enough ... you need to have something revolutionary and unique. Then there will be success among investors.
It is logical that the investor is ready to give his money only for those projects that are of interest to him and there are prospects there.
July 27, 2019, 03:32:10 PM
If the project is worth it, then why not buy tokens if you are sure of it, this is a good solution.
This Deesseel platform project seems interesting. But just interesting today is not enough ... you need to have something revolutionary and unique. Then there will be success among investors.
This is the point, users need to offer something new and innovative. What innovative offers Deesseel?
July 27, 2019, 03:27:38 PM
What specific advantages will your freelance exchange have from competitors?

They promise low withdrawal fees and the fastest transactions, but this is no surprise.

Low transactions within the platform.This is no surprise, you need something new and effective.
July 27, 2019, 03:11:29 PM
July 27, 2019, 03:09:21 PM
I think there will be a pump soon. Now is the perfect time to buy promising coins in your crypto portfolio.
I would like to know which coins are promising and which are not ... I personally do not have so much finance to frankly risk.
But usually these people are the most and get good profits in the future.
Merit: 2
July 27, 2019, 03:08:07 PM

They promise low withdrawal fees and the fastest transactions, but this is no surprise.
July 27, 2019, 02:43:34 PM
I would not say that. Now the market is at the bottom in my opinion and investors at least
I think there will be a pump soon. Now is the perfect time to buy promising coins in your crypto portfolio.
Many have already started to buy coins, this process has already begun, because now it is really profitable.

Activity: 84
July 27, 2019, 02:40:28 PM
July 27, 2019, 02:25:06 PM
I would not say that. Now the market is at the bottom in my opinion and investors at least
Many have already started to buy coins, this process has already begun, because now it is really profitable.
July 27, 2019, 02:21:52 PM

The market has been falling for many months, but in the message of a few weeks the situation has changed significantly for the better.

I want to believe that the fall is over ... but I'm not sure. Too shaky market position. Bitcoin can again go to a deep correction and pull the altcoins.
July 27, 2019, 01:56:43 PM
The market has been falling for many months, but in the message of a few weeks the situation has changed significantly for the better.
Activity: 165
July 27, 2019, 01:11:59 PM
Activity: 266
July 27, 2019, 01:10:04 PM
Now there is a lot of competition on the cryptocurrency market. There are many projects and few investors. Therefore, teams must make every effort to achieve goals and attract investors.

yes now, but the situation is changing and investors are getting bigger
July 27, 2019, 01:05:30 PM

This mistake is made by many young projects, you're right, you can not stop, otherwise the nearest competitor will overtake you.

You can not stop - the competition is great! Now the market is frozen in anticipation of what will happen next with Bitcoin. Maybe soon the pump ... and maybe soon the dump ...
The dump lasted for almost a year and a half ... I think that today we are seeing a smooth growth. This is not a pump of course, but not a dump.
Pages:
Jump to: